JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
I went back ten pages fellas, but I can't find an answer so I'm just going to ask. Any Maddie content in this release?
Technically yes, but not really. She and her sisters watch a movie together and are part of a group conversation about it with the MC. I don't recall any other content with her, although there might have been something else very similar to that.

Certainly there was not any romance or dark content with her. I found it very disappointing!

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
Fuck I can't find where he said it, so don't quote me on this, but I am pretty sure SirD said he wanted to finish chapter 10 in 2024. Until now they have struggled with releasing 1 full chapter per year so I find it really hard to believe that they will be able to release chapter 10 next year.
They could have the MC time travel into the future so that they release chapter 10 without releasing the other chapters in between. Then they would technically be in compliance with what he said.

• Haha
Reactions: Grelk

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I believe he can make it for March because of Alorth's ultimatum, but I don't believe he can consistently release an update every quarter. That's bullshit again. Unless Alorth puts pressure on him once again to do it. Like a boss to his employee, since it seems he can't be his own boss.
Yeah... unless alorth keeps putting pressure on him I don't think SirD can be consistent. Maybe what he said is true and he was just too depressed to work and now that things are better he is motivated to work on the game. But I will only believe that after he releases a few updates consistently.

kiziero

May 18, 2023
ohhh finally an update.NIce.I see the official walkthrough isnt updated.Can someone tell me if walkthrough mod is updated with the latest release?

Incombat

Apr 27, 2017
almost forgot about this one. Glad to see it's back. Are we still waiting on some action with redhead?

Travinkal

Mar 26, 2023
does someone knows how to use the ingame cursor for windows? tried to search for .cur file but couldn't find anything. thanks in advance!

Zigaron

Apr 28, 2023
I'm sorry if this was asked before in the past. but is the True edition or the Taboo edition all of the content? (hardcord, incest, loli, etc.)

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes