Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
You're right, it's the first game where i didn't peek at girls and just feel sad about the whole situation, too bad this can't be turned into test where Grace just wanted to see if we will be a good father and man after all those years.
Maybe it will.
Perhaps she will judge you when you dream of her...

Reactions: SrRK

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
You're right, it's the first game where i didn't peek at girls and just feel sad about the whole situation, too bad this can't be turned into test where Grace just wanted to see if we will be a good father and man after all those years.
Of course you'll be a good father if you know what I mean. After all, who's gonna love them more than their father?

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
It's so interesting sometimes if you take apart the code for a game to create a mod for it, you can sometimes find what's to come in the future.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Zareem

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
The game is awesome, but i hate idea that Grace is dead :(
Don't worry - in the next chapter, The Magic Medicine is discovered. MC sets out on a quest to discover the location of her corpse. Due to changing climate conditions, it's now in a snowy area, and her corpse has barely decomposed at all.

After dripping the lotion from head to each set of toes, she regains a mostly pinkish glow. A few heart-stopping minutes later, she gasps her first breath of this new stage of her life. A few startled maggots crawl from between her legs, and the sudden motion rips the stuck flesh from between her limbs and her torso, but she's back! You've got Grace back in your life!

Oct 29, 2017
Monthly I think. I would find an actual quote from Sir Dammed but it's buried in discord :)
It appears you are right, a quick search found this:
2020-04-27-19-40-49-chrome.png

Thanks for the tip, I have been trying to find an estimate (I am planning on waiting for more updates before trying this game and wanted an idea of how long I would need to wait), everyone seems to just say "they are focusing on quality". Yeah, but you can still give an estimate.

Just remember, "no guarentees". Don't yell at them if it ends up taking longer, shit happens and plans can go awry.

Sep 21, 2017
It appears you are right, a quick search found this:
View attachment 635482

Thanks for the tip, I have been trying to find an estimate (I am planning on waiting for more updates before trying this game and wanted an idea of how long I would need to wait), everyone seems to just say "they are focusing on quality". Yeah, but you can still give an estimate.

Just remember, "no guarentees". Don't yell at them if it ends up taking longer, shit happens and plans can go awry.
i'm crossing my fingers that the computers don't get covid-19...or develop sentience and start an orgy with other talking appliances...

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
So the way this chapter ended will future chapters end with someone new knocking on the MC's door that was affected by his car accident in some way? Who can we expect the next knocker to be? A little old lady whose cat was run over during the accident?...."Hi I'm Matilda and you flattened Mr. Whiskers" :cry:

tazaaron

Donor
Oct 18, 2019
So the way this chapter ended will future chapters end with someone new knocking on the MC's door that was affected by his car accident in some way? Who can we expect the next knocker to be? A little old lady whose cat was run over during the accident?...."Hi I'm Matilda and you flattened Mr. Whiskers" :cry:
Will never happen, devs wont kill off some pussy before its been used at least once

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
It's so interesting sometimes if you take apart the code for a game to create a mod for it, you can sometimes find what's to come in the future.

Take what you read with a grain of salt though. I've followed a couple developers who enjoy dropping misleading info into their code to mess with modders who think that they'll find something.

moudy

Mar 2, 2017
Take what you read with a grain of salt though. I've followed a couple developers who enjoy dropping misleading info into their code to mess with modders who think that they'll find something.
True but it's still fun to speculate about the future.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes