Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Whens update
Given that it was only released on 7/4, don't expect it for another couple of weeks at the very least - unless SirDammed and Alorth release on a bimonthly schedule.
I'm loving this game already.
My reaction the Liv was practically the same as the player character's.
I FREAKING LOVE REDHEADS WITH GREEN EYES AND FRECKLES

Unyversu

Oct 6, 2017
This just became my new favorite game! Good job DEV! Holy shit... Wish i found this game in one year instead of now so i could play it for longer! FUCK now i have to wait so long :cry:

Reactions: SrRK and Alorth

Riblit

Oct 16, 2019
good start cant wait to see this game evolve and grow
i game im looking forward to following and maybe even becoming a Patreon of

Reactions: SrRK

terranus94

Mar 21, 2020
best girls, best graphics, best story, there are not many titles that come even close to this level of quality. Amazing release and you deserve all the patreons (fastest 5k/mo ever for a VN??). Cant wait for the continuation.. i am sad already that i probably wont peek into the next releases to get a more full version of the game the next time i play. When it started showing the girls in their rooms after the door scene i knew it would be over for now and my heart dropped. Gradual releases in "small" chapters are the best and the worst at the same time ;(

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
View attachment 638003

Ok... Is there any human being on this planet that think this would work? LOL
I did and it actually got me to meet a lot of girls!! A lawyer, a judge, a sexual therapist, members of a mentally disorder support group and a nice lady that no longer charges for my coffee because she says I'm special.. then she calls my mom to pick me up...
Not a bad deal overall. Coffee is really good.

GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
best girls, best graphics, best story, there are not many titles that come even close to this level of quality. Amazing release and you deserve all the patreons (fastest 5k/mo ever for a VN??). Cant wait for the continuation.. i am sad already that i probably wont peek into the next releases to get a more full version of the game the next time i play. When it started showing the girls in their rooms after the door scene i knew it would be over for now and my heart dropped. Gradual releases in "small" chapters are the best and the worst at the same time ;(
The patreons are supporting the artist, not the game. A very successful game followed by another dynamic game? If I were able to I would continue to support the artist responsible.

kanekidom

Apr 22, 2019
Man this game is so well made and looks so good, but damn we need a warning on the story got me in my feels.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
The patreons are supporting the artist, not the game. A very successful game followed by another dynamic game? If I were able to I would continue to support the artist responsible.
Not sure what you mean. The artist has his own separate Patreon and I (the writer/coder) have my own as well. You can compare the two ( , the ), and cross-reference that with , and you'll quickly see why this statement is a bit inaccurate. I get what you're trying to say at least in the sense that "we are somewhat already known to the community: as artists," but a vast portion of our shared patrons are new supporters, not former supporters.

People are supporting the game... and I can kind of understand why. If I weren't one of the two developers of this game and my own worst critic it would tick all my boxes.

Gregorif

Mar 19, 2018
My game stops after the second knocking at the door, with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it because I'm on the non-patreon build (0.1.2 pc) that I got from this thread, or ... ?
Because even as a show-off to get peoples to like it, this seems really short, showing nothing of the content everyone seems to marvel about and leaving me without any opinion of the game whatsoever ...

• Angry
Reactions: KeiNineX

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
My game stops after the second knocking at the door, with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it because I'm on the non-patreon build (0.1.2 pc) that I got from this thread, or ... ?
Because even as a show-off to get peoples to like it, this seems really short, showing nothing of the content everyone seems to marvel about and leaving me without any opinion of the game whatsoever ...
Not sure if trolling or not but that's the end of the content in this build.
Come on dude. It's freaking 0.1.2. There will be content in future builds now that the reveal is over and the character arcs are set up.
At least we got to see Allison's boobs which seemed oddly bigger that I thought they would be.

If I had the opportunity to still work (virus restrictions) I would drop them a few shillings.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes