Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Aren't they tenants? After landlady died, they moved in with MC with no relation whatsoever? :unsure:
No.

Let me explain... so when a man and a woman love each other very much and hug each other naked, they make a baby.
In this case three babies. The triplets.

I hope I could help you expand you knowledge on basic biology.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
No.

Let me explain... so when a man and a woman love each other very much and hug each other naked, they make a baby.
In this case three babies. The triplets.

I hope I could help you expand you knowledge on basic biology.
Jokes and sarcasm aside did we in the story ACTUALLY confirm the MC is the father? Like did he take a DNA test or anything yet. When i played he kinda thinks he banged her based on a loose memory of a single nights stand where he was not only blind drunk but literally ended up in a memory erasing coma that very night. It the loosest of proof that a letter from a woman he met that one time telling him he was the father but we role with it because the "tenants" are hot and need to banged hard and often at the soonest possibility as this is after all a fap game.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: affen123

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Jokes and sarcasm aside did we in the story ACTUALLY confirm the MC is the father? Like did he take a DNA test or anything yet. When i played he kinda thinks he banged her based on a loose memory of a single nights stand where he was not only blind drunk but literally ended up in a memory erasing coma that very night. It the loosest of proof that a letter from a woman he met that one time telling him he was the father but we role with it because the "tenants" are hot and need to banged hard and often at the soonest possibility as this is after all a fap game.
No he didn't. Besides if logic applied to entertainment, entertainment would disappear.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Why do we suddenly have an influx of retarded comments about the MC not being the father of his daughters?

4.30 star(s) 270 Votes