wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
This game could do a lot better imo but they lost their momentum with that 14 month gap.
I agree It really isn't as bad as it was, it's little late right now and we know Alorth is on vacation weeks delays hella lot better than months on end

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
I think dev creat this game more to tease his supporters than as well as making money. When he get enough money and the storylie come to a climax he will immediately disappear and observe how we get blue balls futively (if I was he). :devilish:
I don't think SirD will ever disappear

COShepard

Nov 15, 2019
I feel bad for Brooke i like her but i can't stop cheating on her. Like first date we fuck the waitress in the washroom, on the phone we can let her hear us go down on Jade, and then we got lewd her kid (for those who went that path). Honestly the moment she meets our daughters i'm expecting were gonna be fingerbanging them while they chat. Just glutton for cheating punishment

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
How can anyone be mean? Have you seen how messy of an eater she is?
View attachment 4044874
I swear if I come out there and find a SINGLE kernel on the sofa... I'll put her head through a wall. Those stains are tough to get out.
Oh no... not the popcorn kernels on ma couch.... REEEEEEEEEEEE

But but seriously. Who cares. Maddie is a teenager that just lost her mother to cancer and you sperg out over something as mundane as popcorn...
Who gives a shit.

Reactions: Rehwyn

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
I want to mod Allison (among other girls) into this HTML game I am playing (as a personal-use only mod) but I am not sure my potato laptop can handle rendering for Daz 3D. I want to take her out hunting massive reptiles, fit her into a power armor, and have safe responsible sex with her as we watch the sunset on this new world.

• Haha
Reactions: Nadira
4.30 star(s) 279 Votes