johnpouljones

Oct 17, 2023
subjective, dude I was cackling at y'alls response.
"NOOOOO WE NEED TO BE 100% SERIOUS EVEN ONLINE WITH TITTY GAMES!" :KEK:
We like to laugh very much. And we tell jokes a lot. However, the level of sense of humor is important. If something cannot be clearly identified as a joke, it probably isn't a joke.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
That's why being nice to your grieving daughters is better in the long run. :WeSmart:
Well, realistically the best thing the mc could do is not have any type of sexual relationship with them since even on the lust route you are taking advantage of them imo. but this is a game so who cares.

Reactions: Grelk

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Not if I have anything to say about it. She's going to get a lovely cream filling in the most gentle way possible.

Dunno how she'll feel about it when she finds out I've been banging half the girls in town, but that's a "later" problem.
Yep.. lots..n...lots of cream filling in the most lovable way, probably knocking up Jade and Liv isn't going to help in future I'm guessing, I'll have them all prego if I can

TrifoldPiscean

Sep 18, 2024
I'm having trouble with finding a .rpa file called assets. I've downloaded and added the "true" patch .rpa and placed it where it goes but can't find any other .rpa file anywhere. I should also state that my phone isn't letting me open the org. file and I've forgotten the backdoor to access them in android.

Error: "you have to copy the asset file from here to here"

Apologies if this is previously answered.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
I'm having trouble with finding a .rpa file called assets. I've downloaded and added the "true" patch .rpa and placed it where it goes but can't find any other .rpa file anywhere. I should also state that my phone isn't letting me open the org. file and I've forgotten the backdoor to access them in android.

Error: "you have to copy the asset file from here to here"

Apologies if this is previously answered.
1726752424984.png

You need both....

4.30 star(s) 279 Votes