ChaoticCapibara

Jul 1, 2024
O, god, this game is so beautiful, but sooo boring that I cant take it anymore unfortunetely.
Just for clarification I like when game has solid plot and good characters, but more like in EvaKiss games. Here plot and characters are done very poorly, but they have a LOT words, very lot. Like creator seriously overestimated his writing skills.
Description of 95% scenes: girl is upset and start to cry, our hero hugs her and tells few obvious thing, girl comforted and fell in love. If you like good plot dont waste your time like me.

• Angry
Reactions: Pizzapockets

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Eva Kiss suck hairy man ass.... why even bring that dev up in this thread. :HideThePain: :FacePalm:
Yeah that guy mentions that dev as if it were a great example of good writing xd. By the way, I've already said it a few times but Radiant has decente writing, it's just that some people expect the whole vibe to be like the first chapter and that in a game that's about fucking your daughters is very boring...

Reactions: Nadira

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Yeah that guy mentions that dev as if it were a great example of good writing xd. By the way, I've already said it a few times but Radiant has decent writing, it's just that some people expect the whole vibe to be like the first chapter and that in a game that's about fucking your daughters is very boring...
I agree the writing is decent. So far the game hasn't disappointed at all. The Liv scene at the end of the last update alone was one of the best F/D scenes in it's genre.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I agree the writing is decent. So far the game hasn't disappointed at all. The Liv scene at the end of the last update alone was one of the best F/D scenes in it's genre.
That scene is super hot and the game can only get better, for me the triplets are the sexiest and good looking daughters in the entire genre...

Reactions: Nadira

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
That scene is super hot and the game can only get better, for me the triplets are the sexiest and good looking daughters in the entire genre...
I long for the day where we get a scene with MC in bed with his daughters all naked, exhausted from fucking all night... now that would be sight to behold... :WeSmart:

Reactions: Dogorti

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
It's decent/slightly above average for the genre. But there is also some nonsense things. The great renders and chapter 1 are carrying the game though

4.30 star(s) 279 Votes