Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I don't know. Personally, as a developer, I can't stand the idea of disclosing vague things like the number of "scenes" to give an idea of progress... It's extremely vague information. A scene can have 2 images or it can have 1000 and obviously the development time between the two is totally different. But, well, each to his own...
I suppose it will be between 700 and 1000 renders like other updates.

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
I suppose it will be between 700 and 1000 renders like other updates.
I'm talking about the renders of a "scene", not the total renders of an update. Giving information about the number of scenes to give a sense of progress is like saying "it will be ready when it's ready"... That's not information, it's like a white lie that everyone swallows.

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
I suppose, I don't know what happened afterwards. But technically, if she was of age, I don't think he would have legal trouble. Maybe just a media assassination.
Just search. He had serious troubles, media campaign against him and had to hide in Europe AFAIR.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
Didn't he also buy a guitar for her?
Yeah that was kinda schizo. He behaves sadistically one night and then they both talk like they're just reluctant friends and he buys her a guitar. But then again you could argue it's part of MCs mind games. I've had my share of that. Because otherwise it' makes the dark path feel like it's tacked on.

4.30 star(s) 279 Votes