Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Yeah that was kinda schizo. He behaves sadistically one night and then they both talk like they're just reluctant friends and he buys her a guitar. But then again you could argue it's part of MCs mind games. I've had my share of that. Because otherwise it' makes the dark path feel like it's tacked on.
Well, if you are on the dark path, he says in the last chapter that he will treat her well so that she loves him and thus he can hurt her even more.

Nadira

Jun 29, 2024
Reactions: Rozan Sho Ryu Ha

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
It's not. It's called doing something nice for your daughter.

That's on you. I never treated her badly once.

It is... :HideThePain:
Hey genius, maybe try actually understanding what I said. Behaving in two completely opposing manners is schizo. Hell I've had this issue myself with certain people close to me.
Also your guilt trip is absolutely embarrasing.
That's on you. I never treated her badly once.
Good, here's a cookie.

frankylili19

Dec 15, 2021
Radiant Chapter 7: Progress Report #2
Hello everyone! Sorry to keep you guys in suspense with this much needed progress update while we played catchup. Now that we're in a better spot I'll try to post these every 2 weeks from now until release day, as well as update the tracker with each new completed scene.
Speaking of the progress tracker: I've updated it to reflect that we're about 50% finished with CH7. As you can see we're still a little behind schedule, but we're grinding through everything very quickly now and aiming to bring our completion status up to 70% by the end of next week (which, god willing, will put us in a good spot to meet our deadline at the end of August).
This one is shaping up to be amazing, easily one of the most "lewd" updates we've made so far... with several spicy animations pretty much straight out of the gate and many more later on in the chapter. It also comes with a very nice surprise I know a good chunk of you have been waiting for, and some wholesome moments for those of you who miss a certain girl from MC's past.
Love you guys, thank you for being patient for this, and I'll see you in a couple of weeks. Enjoy the previews and don't forget to check out this month's wallpapers!
View attachment 3873730
View attachment 3873731
View attachment 3873733
View attachment 3873736
View attachment 3873738
View attachment 3873739
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You got the previews?

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Enjoy some nostalgia with the cute and unpredictable Jade. I'm curious to know if you guys think you'll be seeing her again in the future... or if it was just a one night stand?

SirD
If you read here I sure hope Jade isn't one night stand and want to see her back many times , she can love me long time and have many baby's

Reactions: Vakkyr
4.30 star(s) 279 Votes