Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Nah, it just has sex with one of the triplets finally. Well, maybe that is your definition of better. Who am I to judge.
Well you finally have sex with Liv after advancing your relationship in the last chapters and the scene is very good in both routes. Is that better than episode 1 where you spend 20 minutes watching the MC recovering from a traffic accident and escaping from a 3 meter tall Viking? I personally think so.

People gas that chapter 1 a lot and I always wondered why. and most of them say "ehh the vibes" what happens in that chapter: you fuck with a ramdom you just met, you get her pregnant, her weird looking father chases you, and you have a car accident because the mc thought he was in F1. everything worthy of a Mexican soap opera and they sell it to you as if it were the best in the world. The reality is that if that happened in some of the recent chapters, the typical user would come out and say "ehhh iz nonzenze" but whatever.

Last edited:

Clemency

Jan 21, 2024
Well you finally have sex with Liv after advancing your relationship in the last chapters and the scene is very good in both routes. Is that better than episode 1 where you spend 20 minutes watching the MC recovering from a traffic accident and escaping from a 3 meter tall Viking? I personally think so.

People gas that chapter 1 a lot and I always wondered why.
The early couple of chapters involved a bit of serious introspection and the MC genuinely feels like a well-written creep in his inner thoughts and deluded self-justifications mixed in with some self-depreciation. I thought I had to choose and navigate my path through these girls and their palpable grief well while dealing with the guilt of the guy I killed. When the first conflict with Madison and the other two cropped up and I had to step in and make the correct choice, stand for Maddie even as she pushes me away and see that she is acting through grief, and the surprisingly mature words that came out of my MC's mouth, I thought 1.) I sound like I just came from watching Cinema Therapy on YouTube and 2.) I actually might have to take this seriously. Except I actually do not have to. It's a harem and I have to be seriously stupid to fail a harem ending. I mean, that's fine too. I guess I do not have to run multiple saves to get Allie, Liv, and hopefully some of the side characters. I can get them all in one save.

Last edited:

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
I actually might have to take this seriously. Except I actually do not have to. It's a harem and I have to be seriously stupid to fail a harem ending. I mean, that's fine too. I guess I do not have to run multiple saves to get Allie, Liv, and hopefully some of the side characters. I can get them all in one save.
Well yeah, it's a harem but I like that there is at least jealousy between the girls and there are problems, that already makes it much better than those harems where all the girls are cuckqueans lol.

Reactions: faramata and bufa

bufa

Dec 3, 2020

Radiant Chapter 7: Progress Report #5 (Public)
New
35 minutes ago
Hello again everyone! This is one of two progress reports that I'll be dropping today (one has previews that can't be shared publicly: apologies guys). If you're a subscriber, I recommend .
First and most importantly: we are just 5 scenes away from being finished with the chapter and should be able to knock these out quickly. I've already built and tested the first 3/4th, and while I considered releasing it, I ultimately decided to just crunch and get things done/release the entire chapter at once. The main reason being that some of our players weren't happy when we've fragmented updates in the past.
The reason for the delay is honestly quite simple, which is that the chapter ended up being larger and more complex than we initially had planned. While waiting a bit longer sucks, this does carry the good news that players can enjoy one of our "big" updates. I've recently updated the tracker to reflect our progress, which you can find , and this will be the last progress report before the chapter's launch.
Thanks to everyone who waited patiently and sorry again for missing our initial deadline!
By the way, it would be remiss of me to not mention that Radiant is currently apart of a bundle over on Itch: you can get it, along with 4 other games at an -80% discount. The offer ends in 9 days, so if you're one of the people who's been waiting on a sale and wanted to own an actual, digital copy, now would be a good time to grab it:

Anyways, I'll see you on launch day! Thanks again for being patient, and I love you guys!

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
Either life happened or just some mild burn out. When projects depend on one person alone, this type of risk is high.
Just put your waiting hats on people.

New
35 minutes ago
Hello again everyone! This is one of two progress reports that I'll be dropping today (one has previews that can't be shared publicly: apologies guys). If you're a subscriber, I recommend .
First and most importantly: we are just 5 scenes away from being finished with the chapter and should be able to knock these out quickly. I've already built and tested the first 3/4th, and while I considered releasing it, I ultimately decided to just crunch and get things done/release the entire chapter at once. The main reason being that some of our players weren't happy when we've fragmented updates in the past.
The reason for the delay is honestly quite simple, which is that the chapter ended up being larger and more complex than we initially had planned. While waiting a bit longer sucks, this does carry the good news that players can enjoy one of our "big" updates. I've recently updated the tracker to reflect our progress, which you can find , and this will be the last progress report before the chapter's launch.
Thanks to everyone who waited patiently and sorry again for missing our initial deadline!
By the way, it would be remiss of me to not mention that Radiant is currently apart of a bundle over on Itch: you can get it, along with 4 other games at an -80% discount. The offer ends in 9 days, so if you're one of the people who's been waiting on a sale and wanted to own an actual, digital copy, now would be a good time to grab it:

Anyways, I'll see you on launch day! Thanks again for being patient, and I love you guys!
Just reading this update once again remind me why you need to take a big grain of salt to what ever D says. Chapter 7 was supposed to be around 70% completed towards the end of August and now after this update there still 5 scenes left. The earliest possible release will be around mid October so about 2 weeks from now. I like this game, but I am glad I don't support it since your gonna be milked every step of the way LOL.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017

New
35 minutes ago

Dammed at it again with his lies, he said its delayed because it's larger and more complex but we already know it was only delayed because Alorth went on vacation...

Reactions: lipe2410
4.30 star(s) 279 Votes