-=CvokY=-

Samurai in retirement
Donor
Mar 20, 2021

• 1 Filled Heart = 1 Completed Scene.

• Development Time for Each Scene May Vary.

• Some Chapters Will Include Less Than 26 Scenes.

• Hearts With Black 'X' Symbols are not Required for Completion.

• For More Detailed Information See or join us on .

char_2.0

Jul 15, 2021

So there's still half of the update to be finished? No mames wey...no mames..

Reactions: Grelk
Dec 20, 2017

Pretty sure the 3 remaining scenes are all about Maggie's guitar lessons: beginner, intermediate and advanced.

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
This latest tracker update just shows how much the developers of this game literally milk their subscribers on Patreon and Subscribe star. We are nearly 2 month past the initial release date of 8/21 and there still multi scenes left. When the update drops in we may be looking at almost 8 months of development time for an update around 750 to 800 renders.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020

So 2 hearts after 2 months…?

see yall in 3-4 months…

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
This latest tracker update just shows how much the developers of this game literally milk their subscribers on Patreon and Subscribe star. We are nearly 2 month past the initial release date of 8/21 and there still multi scenes left. When the update drops in we may be looking at almost 8 months of development time for an update around 750 to 800 renders.
The guy is making over $4500 a month while doing at least three or four renders a day, meaning doing almost nothing. If people are stupid and don't give him a reason to stop milking them, he'll keep doing it... and he's not stupid, just a shameless greedy man.

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
The guy is making over $4500 a month while doing at least three or four renders a day, meaning doing almost nothing. If people are stupid and don't give him a reason to stop milking them, he'll keep doing it... and he's not stupid, just a shameless greedy man.
This is how it's been from the very beginning and this is how it will stay because their supporters clearly don't mind.

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021
Now what is the problem? is dammed or alorth? Alorth I know he is on others projects (as I understand it) and was on vacation last month. In my opinion, they don't make much money on Patreon if in the end they have to share it between the two of them, unless, one of them lives in a third world country lol. In any case you can always unwatch this thread, if you think that the devs are milkers or scammers guys.

Holyx9

Sep 2, 2023
Now what is the problem? is dammed or alorth? Alorth I know he is on others projects (as I understand it) and was on vacation last month. In my opinion, they don't make much money on Patreon if in the end they have to share it between the two of them, unless, one of them lives in a third world country lol. In any case you can always unwatch this thread, if you think that the devs are milkers or scammers guys.
It mostly D being a horrendous milker of his subs. Aleroth has other projects he works on which gives him a pass for most of the blame. D is straight up lack ambition, stretches the truth, missed deadlines all the time and makes things up to feed to his subs so they stay subs. There a different between legitimate criticism and complaints about development time taking to long.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It mostly D being a horrendous milker of his subs. Aleroth has other projects he works on which gives him a pass for most of the blame. D is straight up lack ambition, stretches the truth, missed deadlines all the time and makes things up to feed to his subs so they stay subs. There a different between legitimate criticism and complaints about development time taking to long.
Reasonably speaking we have no idea what the exact holdup is. For all we know the writing was done before vacation but not in time for Alorth to have finished all the renders. All we know at this exact moment though is that 3 scenes are unfinished, we don't know how much work is needed for them or what type of work is needed for them yet. It's entirely possible that the only thing left for those scenes are renders in which case it's at least partly if not primarily Damned's fault that it got this far, but it's up to Alorth to finish it. Either way no point in stressing about it atm. The update's almost definitely coming soon, and Damned is still somehow better than Braindrop Braindead:whistle:

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

:unsure: well lets see about 7 weeks over the update time 2 of 5 hearts done the way it's going we should see update by Dec.1 :LOL:

Last edited:

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
There is a point were more money doesn't make things go faster.
Most devs find their update times getting longer as they learn more about the craft or the story paths get more complicated.

I haven't spoken to either dev in years and when I did, I didn't know their work ethic. I can guess but really it doesn't matter.
4k a month is an okay living. Especially, for devs that can't put their product on steam, if that's correct. If they split 4k, then their flirting with the poverty line.

Really, it's fine to start this fight. Just make sure your dev times don't creep on this long and make sure you stand out from the average complainer and moral activist that makes the pdf claim.

You also want a good back and fourth going and that might have to take place on twitter.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
4k a month is an okay living. Especially, for devs that can't put their product on steam, if that's correct. If they split 4k, then their flirting with the poverty line.
Depends on where they live. Where I'm at 4k a month gross would barely leave me anything after rent. After patreon takes their cut and income taxes I wouldn't be able to even pay that.

4.30 star(s) 280 Votes