AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Just make sure your dev times don't creep on this long and make sure you stand out from the average complainer and moral activist that makes the pdf claim.
Do you really think I'd have the nerve to say what I said if I did the same thing?
Don't worry, my updates always take 2-3 months (and I render on a 2gb GTX 1050), just as I've promised from the beginning.

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
If you are going to talk about boring shit like taxes you have to add som spice and throwing out "morons" doesn't count. I'm disappointed in all of you.

Are you here to have fun or are you here to be a worse reddit poster?

Do you really think I'd have the nerve to say what I said if I did the same thing?
Don't worry, my updates always take 2-3 months (and I render on a 2gb GTX 1050), just as I've promised from the beginning.
Good, I'll get the popcorn.

That's where SirDammed is active mostly though... talking about politics. :HideThePain:
That's why I muted him. That was before the election shit started. He never talks about his fucking game. Personal accounts are for getting scrappy about politics. Branded accounts should be for talking about fake sex with fake women.

Last edited:

figaro_negaro

Jan 31, 2024
:unsure: well lets see about 7 weeks over the update time 2 of 5 hearts done the way it's going we should see update by Dec.1 :LOL:
Alright, before you sharpen your pitchforks just remember that those 7 weeks included a 4 week vacation... well, now that I think about it, we should sharpen them just for that. They could've taken a vacation after the update dropped lol...

• Haha
Reactions: faramata

Solaris33

Jul 25, 2019
It's almost like everyone forgot how lazy SirD is after they managed to release ONE update on time. I don't think anybody that has followed this thread for a while is surprised by how this update is going.

I do wonder if it's intentional at this point. Maybe it really is laziness and SirD can't help himself, or maybe he's evaluating whether being a lazy ass and developing Radiant over a longer period of time is more profitable than putting out consistent updates.

faramata

Mar 13, 2022
It's almost like everyone forgot how lazy SirD is after they managed to release ONE update on time. I don't think anybody that has followed this thread for a while is surprised by how this update is going.

I do wonder if it's intentional at this point. Maybe it really is laziness and SirD can't help himself, or maybe he's evaluating whether being a lazy ass and developing Radiant over a longer period of time is more profitable than putting out consistent updates.
Probably both. I mean ending the game quickly means you need to come up with a new one, and even worse, you don't know if it will do as well financially.

Reactions: Solaris33

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021
Alright, before you sharpen your pitchforks just remember that those 7 weeks included a 4 week vacation... well, now that I think about it, we should sharpen them just for that. They could've taken a vacation after the update dropped lol...
Yeah I have come to the realization that update will be longer than stated, as long as they don't go back to when it hit 18 months and was abandoned here, I normally add 2 months to the time stated now before it becomes worrisome don't really have a choice no sense in getting worked up over it anymore

AllNatural939

I am the bad guy?
Game Developer
Apr 3, 2024
Not everybody lives in America... There are countries where 4000 dollars a month allows you to live like a king (OK, within reason, as long as you're not looking to live like Lex Luthor).
Finally someone noticed... I live in the most expensive country in South America (Chile) and here, even half of that is way above average. And life here is expensive. Our homes are expensive because this is the country of earthquakes (along with Japan) and they must resist everything. But still, I could easily live on half of what this developer earns in one of the most exclusive neighborhoods of the capital paying rent, and I would have enough left over to save for my own house.

Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
Great game, ignore the haters. It sometimes takes time to provide good content. Simple as that. Don't need total jackasses ruining the devs fun or creativity.

Dont like it? Leave.
You haven't been on this site long enough to know why people are bothered by this. It took 18 months for an update that was as big as one that took him 3 months right after. I do think that SD is redeemable and I do think he's putting a mostly honest effort into development at the current moment, but there's very good reason to be suspicious of his efforts.

Reactions: Dr.TSoni and Nadira

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Great game, ignore the haters. It sometimes takes time to provide good content. Simple as that. Don't need total jackasses ruining the devs fun or creativity.

Dont like it? Leave.
This pathetic comment perfectly illustrates the dangers of speaking your mind regarding a subject you know fuck all about.

Like listening to an 8 year old child talk about geopolitics.

Reactions: hawk784563

Dogorti

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2021

Dont like it? Leave.
I mean we can agree that it takes time to make content, the problem with dammed is how non-transparent he is and how he uses his Twitter account (with his dev name) to talk to morons and talk about politics. It would be better if he talked about how the development of the game is going and that kind of stuff. And anyways the hate towards this game is much less than 2 years ago (until they release the update lol).

Reactions: tmu500

wookie ookie

Engaged Member
Aug 30, 2021

Dont like it? Leave.
One most of us have been around since before it was abandoned and brought back, if you look at last comments no one is really hating just facts we all love Radiant, I only see one jackass here and it's not us, so only thing left is Bye .....
L3Mw.gif

Vakkyr

Jun 18, 2017
One most of us have been around since before it was abandoned and brought back, if you look at last comments no one is really hating just facts we all love Radiant, I only see one jackass here and it's not us, so only thing left is Bye .....
View attachment 4143306
There's a lot of hurt feelings and emotion in these "facts" when you look at the crying and bitching about what the dev's should do or shouldn't, or what there Personalities (allegedly) are or not, and so on. Maybe we should all cool down here a little bit.

We should stick to discussing the Story and Characters and not speculating on what happens behind the scenes, or not. The only ones to be concerned with this (imo) are Paying Supporters, and those (should) have better places to leave their critique as here in a Pirate forum.

I'm curious where we go with the next update, if we go straight towards the next Daughter or if we get a little bit of a stabilization phase with Liz and maybe some new "challenge(s)" coming up first.

Reactions: Rehwyn
4.30 star(s) 280 Votes