GrammerCop

Donor
Mar 15, 2020
This game was only released a month ago, and already this thread is almost at 90 pages. I don't think I've seen a game take off so fast, but I shouldn't be surprised this game has a big chance to become something special.
Oh yes. Add a bit more pressure for the dev to hurry up with an update to make it so.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Met a girl 35 years ago that had different colors. One light blue and the other green. She was born that way.
Later on she sadly won "the Wacky races".
There are a surprising number of actors with heterochromia (two different eye colors). A quick Google search for an article that listed 40 famous people with that situation. I'm not surprised by eye color often these days but I do think there are too many characters in games with yellow eyes.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
There are a surprising number of actors with heterochromia (two different eye colors). A quick Google search for an article that listed 40 famous people with that situation. I'm not surprised by eye color often these days but I do think there are too many characters in games with yellow eyes.
For me, only one comes to mind. Which ones are you thinking of?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Well Mila Kunis, Kate Bosworth, Alice Eve are the three I remembered off the top of my mind. It was a Good Housekeeping article and listed a bunch of people. TBH I am not that observant so I'm sure I wouldn't have noticed if not for seeing some of them on the big screen.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Well Mila Kunis, Kate Bosworth, Alice Eve are the three I remembered off the top of my mind. It was a Good Housekeeping article and listed a bunch of people. TBH I am not that observant so I'm sure I wouldn't have noticed if not for seeing some of them on the big screen.
I guess I should've pointed out that I was talking about the yellow eye color, not the heterochromia.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I guess I should've pointed out that I was talking about the yellow eye color, not the heterochromia.
Ah yes! LOL, then the MC in Bad Teacher and the sister in The Shrink are the first two I can recall. I've seen it in other games but don't recall which, yellow and silver eyes are two colors I've never seen or heard of irl but I've seen in games. It can be rather jarring.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Amber would be the right term for yellow eyes, it's extremely rare though: .
I think the issue is just how bright they are in the games versus irl. Obviously not something that a dev can really tweak to be perfect. Just startling to see bright yellow eyes that aren't those of a vampire or dog. LOL

I don't think Radiant has any characters that are that startling, they all look "normal" in their coloring

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Everything with this game is just the right balance. I see people trying to compare it to DMD but as much as I love dots and his team. The story has kind of gone to the wayside on DMD and it jumped the shark quite a while back around the start of the 3rd chapter. Meaningful stories and relationships make a huge difference to me I a guy but still a hopeless romantic to a point. Love that the story is a bit of a new twist and Alorth is on point as always with his art and Dammed is good on the story. Now I have to level up.

KinkierThanThou

Apr 19, 2020
I think the issue is just how bright they are in the games versus irl. Obviously not something that a dev can really tweak to be perfect. Just startling to see bright yellow eyes that aren't those of a vampire or dog. LOL

I don't think Radiant has any characters that are that startling, they all look "normal" in their coloring
IRL the combination of red hair and green eyes is one of the rarest genetic combinations. Somehow it became a bit of a trope in visual media, as much as blonde hair/blue eyes and brunette/brown eyes. So yeah, the models all look "normal" as they conform to a certain standard that we've seen countless of times in media before.

It is why blonde hair/brown eyes and brunette/blue eyes (think Alexandra Daddario) are considered one of the seven beauties of the face, because those combinations are much rarer.

Speaking of heterochromia though, don't forget the beauty in my signature. ;)

Reactions: MrFriendly

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
Im just waiting till part of the story where you get balls deep in them so we can start really debating the genetic what ifs that will result from that lol
Please join the debate. What is the result from incest pregnancy?

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Wowww! I am speechless ... The story behind this game is simply amazing. Thank you so much Dev for this kind of game and for your hard work, it is always good to have a kind of game with this kind of history from time to time.
I also have to say that I did not like how the game ended in this update hahaha fuck !!! I just hope that the MC will not go to jail because his daughters need him now more than ever. I can't wait for the next update

Reactions: AdamJohn36
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes