meanmike

Apr 1, 2019
Is it possible to pay admins to pin this thread near the top or something? Why is such a new game already near milfy city and such?

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Yeah, if anything it's super weird that Milfy City is still so high in trending given that it's been updated what, maybe twice in the past year with the past 5 months or so the dev admitting he hasn't done any work on it.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
Is it possible to pay admins to pin this thread near the top or something? Why is such a new game already near milfy city and such?
No, it's not possible and even if it was that's not something I'd ever pay money for here on F95Zone because we get plenty of exposure without... and in a community like this I'd much prefer our games stand on their own merits. I also haven't paid for any advertisements of any kind (yet-- not ruling out the possibility in the future though)... the closest thing to an "ad" you'll see from me is the occasional post on r/nsfwgaming.

The "trending" tab is algorithmic and I believe it is the weighted total of thread ratings, comments, likes, views, etc.

As for the "Weighted Ranking" (in case you were talking about that) - I believe that's determined by your game's star ranking vs. the amount of thread views or downloads. The answer to your question is evident in the thread, though. Over 85 pages of replies, over 100 ratings, and a very low view count by comparison (Milfy City's game thread has like 23.8 million views... ours only has 524 thousand).

Last edited:

BigDaddyDom

Mar 4, 2020
View attachment 612704

Overview:
You're a normal guy who shares an amazing night with the girl of his dreams: arguably the most attractive girl in town. But after being chased out by her unhinged father things take a tragic turn... leaving you in a coma for close to a decade and wiping much of your memory - including your memory of that fateful night. After several years of rehabilitation life eventually returns to normal... but lewd dreams of a girl you have no memory of haunt you... that is until one day when three spitting images of this "dream girl" show up at your doorstep... and they're your... your-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-04-07
Release Date: 2020-04-07
Developer: SirD & Alorth (RKS) - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Mac: MEGA - GDRIVE- WORKUPLOAD -
Android: MEGA - GDRIVE - WORKUPLOAD -
Other: COMPRESSED*

Patches:

Extras: Walkthroughs (official) - Fan Signatures - Walkthrough Mod - Cheat Mod
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 612743 View attachment 612714 View attachment 612748 View attachment 612717 View attachment 612744 View attachment 612724 View attachment 612768 View attachment 612761 View attachment 612790
View attachment 612789 View attachment 612782 View attachment 612783 View attachment 612779 View attachment 612773 View attachment 612776 View attachment 612784 View attachment 612788 View attachment 612791
I plan to check this game out. beautiful renders but what is with maddison and allisons hair? they boht look like the have horrible combovers to hide baldness its distracting even. would look better with bangs or ponytails for sure

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
amazing renders and interesting story so far. you can tell Madison is the tsundere type that acts tough on the surface but deep down she wants to be treated like a princess. she’s #1 girl so far for me.

looking forward to the next content release which i hope will be soon.

TundraLupus

Apr 8, 2020
This moment hit me really hard: :cry::cry:

The whole letter was so emotional i must say.
Yes, all of this was amazing, i actually cried a little, ok, maybe more than a little, and that is what made me fall in love with this game from v 0.1, love when games have a good story that pulls at the hearth strings, like light of my life and the deluca family.

4.30 star(s) 271 Votes