varkatzas666

Feb 26, 2018
I didn't know what to expect from this game, I loved it. We have already had several stories of parents who know their daughters years later, but to know their triates? Good renders. Waiting for soon updates, my rating for update 0.1.2 is 8/10

PinaKoala

Apr 24, 2020
I'm here playing.... and I can't... I don't even wanna start any lustful acts with them. They're just so lovable, and I just wanna keep them pure forever and live as a loving family T_T. I feel the main character... I love Grace already too haha. I cri when I left her and can no longer meet her again T_T.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I'm here playing.... and I can't... I don't even wanna start any lustful acts with them. They're just so lovable, and I just wanna keep them pure forever and live as a loving family T_T. I feel the main character... I love Grace already too haha. I cri when I left her and can no longer meet her again T_T.
So did I. I actually felt my tears building up.

About the girls, I think there's a pure route in this game. There's also domination and seduction. The domination route would be the hardest one for me.
We'll just have to see where this goes with the next update. But Allyson sure has some LARGE cantaloupes.

Reactions: PinaKoala

greywolf73

Sep 28, 2017

THANK GOD i wasnt the only one lol

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
She's definitely written as sort of a simpleton... but she's also surprisingly intelligent in certain aspects/when she applies herself to something (such as her career)... as players will learn later on.
Looking forward to that, and learning more about all the girls as a whole.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
It would be interesting if they made it possible to not fuck the girls but perhaps instead have a sexual relationship with someone else (a model, the woman who idolizes us, some next door neighbor). Or even to go through the entire game without sex. Would they bother to create a "No sex" route? I doubt it. However, it would be a fascinating idea to play through and never commit incest.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
She's definitely written as sort of a simpleton... but she's also surprisingly intelligent in certain aspects/when she applies herself to something (such as her career)... as players will learn later on.
So along the lines of the idiot savant effect huh? That should be interesting to see.

Reactions: SrRK

Bernd L

Oct 14, 2017
(...) and never commit incest
No offense, but isn't that kind of unnatural if you have 3 smoking hot daughters? :(
Sometimes people make me sick.

I, for one, would welcome any form of sexual intercourse and I'm looking forward to an update.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So hold up I just started on this game and is this incest + pedophilia? wtf
Man u read the game description or Tags ?
And yes if u install the patch with the name ''INCEST-PATCH'' u have incest surprising isn't it :rolleyes:
Normal version no incest and the girls are 18 by default

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No offense, but isn't that kind of unnatural if you have 3 smoking hot daughters? :(
Sometimes people make me sick.

I, for one, would welcome any form of sexual intercourse and I'm looking forward to an update.
I was just exploring an idea. There's no way that they will have a "no incest" route, that's not what brings all the patrons to the yard. If that's your cuppa then indulge, personally I would like to see more creativity.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
I was just exploring an idea. There's no way that they will have a "no incest" route, that's not what brings all the patrons to the yard. If that's your cuppa then indulge, personally I would like to see more creativity.
Never say never. I can see the way. It's like you choose other girls ending in Melody. No incest can be a sub route or something like that.

Reactions: MrFriendly

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
This game is so new yet the standards are great, story is great, pics are great and characters are great... Have we seen work from these devs before? Their patreon support numbers this early into a project are through the roof lol. Best of luck to them as they're clearly doing something right!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Never say never. I can see the way. It's like you choose other girls ending in Melody. No incest can be a sub route or something like that.
Maybe, I suppose it is really too early to speculate. I'd just like to see a route where 3 girls who just lost their mother and just met their dad don't either 1) get coerced into bed with him (seduced/dominated) or 2) charmed into bed with him ("loved"). If the MC could choose to go after the woman at his door (milf ftw) or the employee who idolizes him and not touch his kids I would be pleasantly surprised.

Most of these games just boil down to "choose your spice (sub/dom/love) and fuck your relative(s)", I am hoping for more from the promising start that we've seen. Not saying that the devs have to change anything nor am I demanding anything. Just speculating about the possibilities

Reactions: Breezerr
4.30 star(s) 271 Votes