Unity Completed Raid Demon King's Castle! [Final] [Haiboku Workshop]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

NoxajEroz

Mar 22, 2020
Then I'll repeat my question from earlier.

"The armoury/weapon/grocery. Do they have any effect before you buy the upgrades after unlocking them? It's not clear if they have any basic effect."
Yes, but the effects are minimal. On the first unlock: 1% for weapon racks, +4 armor for armory and +20 on the pantries. May seem underwhelming at first, it's a long term investment. Max level, they give 5% weapon, +20 armor, and +100 health.

Reactions: flannan

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
My point was more "I really hope this isn't another misleading tag duo".
Eh, it was 50/50 on whether you were serious about it, but then I saw that there are monsters right there in the preview screenshots. While I agree that misleading tags can be an issue (see the guy talking about pregnancy right above), I'm not sure that complaining about something anyone with eyes could see doesn't apply here helps your case.

3eyes1wing

Sep 7, 2020
Adjusting the volume seems to do nothing.

I'm not a fan of the default BGM level at all.

Edit: so, you have to adjust the setting, save, quit the application, then reload the application, reload save. Wew.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
The game is alright and the 3'ish stars is a fair assesment. I feel, it could have been so much more. I played on hard and still felt there was little reason to spec beyond the first few monster girls.

I won with goblins, orcs, medusas and a few krakens which I tried for the heck of it. The goblins are the most important, but there are certain enemies which are almost completely immune to arrows. That's where the medusas come into the picture. The orcs are slave effecient meant shields.

It's not just the enemies on the waves who gets stronger. The normal enemies in the raids seems to level up too after a wave. The first time around I stayed on the slime girls for too long. Anything but the first 2 places would cost me more slaves (in monster girls), than I earned. A sad economic downward spiral.

I didn't even get to use the smithy/armor/whatever upgrades. A bit more linear story progression introducing the player to the monster girls and their usage and of the different buildings would be a better choice.

The game could, have been cooler. If the MC was able, to sex the monster girls.

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
Definitely going to wait for a proper English translation. While I can read some Japanese, I also know when translation is just outright bad, and MTL is absolutely bad as a bare minimum.
Watch list for a while this one goes.

poskas

Aug 1, 2022
Cheat Table, only missing last two monster girls.

EDIT: Apparently it's randomised so I'll write a guide for you.

1. Open Cheat Engine.

2. Upper left of CE (Cheat Engine) you should see a magnifying glass. Click it.

3. A list should open, select the game you want to cheat on and click Open.

4. Now let's start with something easy like Gold. Look at your current Gold amount.
Let's say for example it's 500.
In the upper right of CE you have some text boxes to fill out.
Under Value, type in your EXACT amount of Gold.
So in my case, I type in 500.
Change the Scan Type to Exact Value and the Value Type to All.
Once done, click on "First Scan" at the top.

5. You should now have a lot of search results.
Use your gold ingame, so let's say you just spent 100 Gold.
Now you need to change the Value to your current remaining Gold (EXACT amount).
Tick the option Compare to first scan.
Then click on Next Scan (NOT New Scan).
The search results should be narrowed down further.
Every time your Gold changes, repeat the process until you have very few remaining options.
Once you find the exact option...

6. Double click the option to add it to addresses.
Change it as you please.
You can tick the box to Fix the value so it never changes, just be careful as this can crash the game.

Enjoy doing this for each individual value.
where to extract it

Uldork57

Dec 6, 2022
Is there any way to skip all the text?
Would bea annoying replaying this, if I had to click through all the text boxes each time.

Aug 22, 2021
Is there any way to skip all the text?
Would bea annoying replaying this, if I had to click through all the text boxes each time.
There are at most 50 lines of text in the entire game.

Simultaneously trivial to click through and likely for someone to translate given incentive.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes