VN Ren'Py Completed Rainbow Dreams [v1.0] [Top Hat Studios, Inc]

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes

aklik

Mar 24, 2018
Interesting story, but...

Game: Hey let's build up our MC as a kind of badass cynical half god university student.
Also game: AND he looks like Kirito with guns.

fuck
What's wrong with looking like a Kirito? I mean it is still kinda trendy among retards to hate on SAO, but I havent seen many of them here.

• Love
Reactions: Rythan25
D

Deleted member 171327

What's wrong with looking like a Kirito? I mean it is still kinda trendy among retards to hate on SAO, but I havent seen many of them here.
Point taken. Constructive version: I'm uncomfortable with the dissonance between this MC's young looks and more mature personality. Tried to make a joke out of it. Still nice story though.

Apr 9, 2018
Beautiful characters, I just wish there were more scenes and whatnot, or at least one footjob scene.

Last edited:

Vanidal

Nov 15, 2017
When a mysterious girl with glistening white hair appears in my room, claiming to be my wife?

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
3 choice, it was suppose to be a H game but some how i got to the end with 0 H scene , not a good game for faping tho

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE H SCENE'S SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OR FULL SAVE AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR WHAT.

Shigurekt

Sep 2, 2018
WHERE THE FUCK IS THE H SCENE'S SOMEONE PLEASE HELP OR FULL SAVE AM I MISSING SOMETHING OR WHAT.
only 2 H scene CG in the preview and i think that all of them :v , most of the gallery is non H scene :'v , not a great game to fap tho :v

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
I think its a cute game (so far), but i must say its not the right game to fap. By the Way, did someone know a good Game with a Spider Girl (Drider as well) Waifu? Sex is not needed (would be a great bonus though). I'm totally into this.

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
Rainbow Dreams [v1.0] [Top Hat Studios, Inc] (1012 MB) Patched
175 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightlyreduced image/video/audio quality):
- - -

Performed using:
UnRen v0.8 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)

SoS.....

Nov 21, 2018
I spent 2 hours just pressing and pressing and still didn't see any sex scenes ?? It does not even have a skip button

Minamyaou

Mar 4, 2018
All sources deleted, either for the original upload or the compressed one. Could someone reupload the game, please ?

Jonboy80

Dec 8, 2017
Does for me. Try the direct link to the file.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes