RPGM Completed Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~ [v1.16] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Aug 2, 2017
what's the condition to get the 3rd hot spring cg? i've beaten the postgame dungeon and got the first scene there

whitemage88

Jul 25, 2020
what's the condition to get the 3rd hot spring cg? i've beaten the postgame dungeon and got the first scene there
I'm not sure, but let me tell you what I found.
The text for the onsen scene is in file Map046.rvdata2. At the bottom of the file it has, additionally: "For some reason, if you defeat a fishy boss while suffering a terrible condition and enter the onsen you will get a small conversation. It's a little reward for doing things the hard way."
To test this out, I did multiple boss runs of every single boss in the game (on normal difficulty). The mysterious tentacle conflicts with every other status, by the way. I did at least two notable runs: one of which was with the mysterious tentacle, and one for every single status because I found the room in the recollection room that gives you every status after several attempts...
I wasn't able to get it. Additionally, I couldn't find any altered text for the scene in the Map046 file.

I'm not saying it's not there, but I have played games before where they included cut cg files.
Hope this helps.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes