RPGM Completed Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~ [v1.16] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SumY5160

Jun 9, 2020
Это было бы разумно, но у меня нет тоника суккуба в моих ключевых предметах
Как его пить, он говорит мне идти к профессору, но я не могу им воспользоваться, я не знаю, что делать, как только я прихожу к профессору, он забирает его, есть ли у кого-нибудь спасение с тоником, только что выпитым или уже суккубом?

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
Is there actually a way to do this? Would very much like to
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ages since I actually played, so don't remember much details from the game, but opening it up in the engine, which I do happen to own, it doesn't seem like it (there is a LOT of text for her event, so is possible I missed something ofc), she basically just seem to react to whatever clothes you are wearing

Lumikki

Mar 5, 2019
Ages since I actually played, so don't remember much details from the game, but opening it up in the engine, which I do happen to own, it doesn't seem like it (there is a LOT of text for her event, so is possible I missed something ofc), she basically just seem to react to whatever clothes you are wearing
Aw, well that sucks, I'm a big fan of transformation in games like this, especially when it involves things such as womb tattoos and succubi/demi-human transformations

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Wait you got the game to run? Every time I try and extract files, pretty much everything is 'access is denied'.
That's odd. I downloaded and played the game a year or more ago under Windows with no issues.

Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
Is there actually a reason not to just keep racking up depravity? I've found no real downsides and frankly, other than giving you new outfits (which do look great) I don't understand the mechanic.

Edit: I have since learned that it also reduces the damage you take from sex attacks, which I understand. Still don't know if there are any negatives but I feel like there should be?

Last edited:
Jul 21, 2021
Since there's no guide that tells us if there's a low-depravity-based ending, I honestly dunno if it affects the ending or not since i've recently started up RR and, seeing that slime outfit (named "syu_56_00_00_00_00_0") in the Pictures folder REALLY turns me on as I have a MAJOR love for slime girls (and slime pregnancies, especially if it's slime girl births) and as such, if it's really there then it's going to hold a permanent place in my outfit selection, just need to find the way to craft it first though obviously. <3 I also want to know how to unlock the futa status for Rain since I also love futa-loving like that for precious girl-on-girl action... ^-^

Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
Since there's no guide that tells us if there's a low-depravity-based ending, I honestly dunno if it affects the ending or not since i've recently started up RR and, seeing that slime outfit (named "syu_56_00_00_00_00_0") in the Pictures folder REALLY turns me on as I have a MAJOR love for slime girls (and slime pregnancies, especially if it's slime girl births) and as such, if it's really there then it's going to hold a permanent place in my outfit selection, just need to find the way to craft it first though obviously. <3 I also want to know how to unlock the futa status for Rain since I also love futa-loving like that for precious girl-on-girl action... ^-^
You unlock the Futa stuff either in the post game, or near the post game. It's something you get from the head of Succubus village as a "reward". If you drink it and then go to bed, you'll wake up and have a choice of 2 characters to go for.

As for the slime outfit, that's Post Game content, but once you're there not hard to make. It's in the 4th recipe book I think.

Jul 21, 2021
You unlock the Futa stuff either in the post game, or near the post game. It's something you get from the head of Succubus village as a "reward". If you drink it and then go to bed, you'll wake up and have a choice of 2 characters to go for.

As for the slime outfit, that's Post Game content, but once you're there not hard to make. It's in the 4th recipe book I think.
Ah, really? That's a damn shame then since I was REALLY hoping that both would unlock a little before near/after post-game, ah well. And the futa option isn't permanent? That's equally disappointing... :(

Apart from those two things, is there any change to the ending regarding the amount of Depravity that Rain accumulates? Since I dunno if it affects the ending or not is all.

EDIT: I dunno why, but whenever I talk to the chief of Succubus Village post-game, all she has available is the "Training", "Teach Sexual Skills" and "Small Talk", neither of which leads to the option of obtaining the potion that turns Rain into a Futa. I've already done the three available "Training" courses and no further ones are there, do I need to do something else to obtain the Futa potion? If so then I dunno what. Any help on getting it would be greatly appreciated. :)

EDIT2: Nvm, apparently you need to stand directly near the Succubus Chief to receive the Futa-potion, not talking to her across the desk. Did that and finally managed to get it. ^^

Last edited:

Krenon

Apr 2, 2022
Ah, really? That's a damn shame then since I was REALLY hoping that both would unlock a little before near/after post-game, ah well. And the futa option isn't permanent? That's equally disappointing... :(

Apart from those two things, is there any change to the ending regarding the amount of Depravity that Rain accumulates? Since I dunno if it affects the ending or not is all.

EDIT: I dunno why, but whenever I talk to the chief of Succubus Village post-game, all she has available is the "Training", "Teach Sexual Skills" and "Small Talk", neither of which leads to the option of obtaining the potion that turns Rain into a Futa. I've already done the three available "Training" courses and no further ones are there, do I need to do something else to obtain the Futa potion? If so then I dunno what. Any help on getting it would be greatly appreciated. :)

EDIT2: Nvm, apparently you need to stand directly near the Succubus Chief to receive the Futa-potion, not talking to her across the desk. Did that and finally managed to get it. ^^
So, from what I was able to find no, depravity changes nothing except for dialogue during certain scenes. Also, you can drink the potion as much as you want, even without sleeping, and it gives you the "buff" for it, but it doesn't show up in any of the CG's.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes