RPGM Completed Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~ [v1.16] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Any reason why gothic cat armor shows up in inventory but wont show up under equipment D: on any of the slots D: what am I missing

Dr.ZaidHasanPasha

Nov 26, 2018
Please someone tell me where is gallery mod. I completed the game,pop up showed saying that gallary mode unlocked but i cant seem to find it

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
Are certain armor's broken or can we just not equip them? For example the bikini armor. Tentcle armor set and a few others don't show up in the armor equip screens.

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Are certain armor's broken or can we just not equip them? For example the bikini armor. Tentcle armor set and a few others don't show up in the armor equip screens.
If you get infected like slime in breast you not only take more damage but are unable to equip something there too.
There is a reason why if you are full of everything in the guild they ask if you like the challange or like the feeling of getting used because then you are unable to equip anything.

jaregon

Jun 4, 2018
If you get infected like slime in breast you not only take more damage but are unable to equip something there too.
There is a reason why if you are full of everything in the guild they ask if you like the challange or like the feeling of getting used because then you are unable to equip anything.
Huh, well what do you know, you're right XD I went through cleaning up and now the armours show up under the body section. Thats interesting. Thanks for the help!!

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Regarding the pregnancy--does it take time to show, or is it just instant CGs of cumflation? Like does she have to walk around for a while after creampie to start to show?

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Regarding the pregnancy--does it take time to show, or is it just instant CGs of cumflation? Like does she have to walk around for a while after creampie to start to show?
It shows instantly but it is a difference if you take out of her only eggs or living things.

Reactions: f9account

touloumpas

Aug 9, 2018
how can i milk her,there are some things asking for her milk,do i need to have something specific as a condition,like no eggs no expanded breast or whatever?

Reactions: furikuri

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
how can i milk her,there are some things asking for her milk,do i need to have something specific as a condition,like no eggs no expanded breast or whatever?
It's a condition. In the forest is the easiest starting way to get the condition.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes