RPGM Completed Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~ [v1.16] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

SimplestName

Jul 29, 2019
Is there a way to enter the other zone past of the forest (east of the map) where it says the area is under a different jurisdiction?
Also, question about post game item:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

deme123

Dec 26, 2018
Anyone have a link? mega is down

* edit
Found these (google drive links) on ulmf:

**edit2

those links were untranslated, so here is a link.

Last edited:

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
This game has a decent translation, you can actually ask the npcs where to go and they'll remind you if you ask around enough (least until the end game)

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
the game stops after the tower investigation. will there be more updates?
No, the game is now kinda old, the creator made a spiritual successor which hasn't been translated and is making an action game currently.

I'm pretty sure there is a final dungeon after the tower though, its past the first boss in the first dungeon

noble 271

Mar 14, 2018
No, the game is now kinda old, the creator made a spiritual successor which hasn't been translated and is making an action game currently.

I'm pretty sure there is a final dungeon after the tower though, its past the first boss in the first dungeon
What are the other two games???

Ergast

May 31, 2017
Being pregnant with tentacles in general, not just in boobs. But it is important that Rain actually gets pregnant, instead of "suffering" of cum inflation, so rest a few days (for me it's four days) for the cum to impregnate her. If you have configured the game to cleanse the status one by one, you can choose with Birth (vaginal) to not heal cum inflation, but to give birth to the tentacles, so you don't even need to get her inflated again.

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes