RPGM Completed Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~ [v1.16] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

MeltyQuest

May 28, 2018
Any benefit to choosing a higher difficulty? How actually grindy/difficult is each of the tiers?

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
The tonic is the Succubi Tonic which you can get from Mazenda after progressing through the main story. You get it from talking to her at her side and not at the front of the table. Like Furi her dialogue range is triggered by different locations.
Thank you, this helped a lot. I was able to figure out the rest of the game but this was driving me crazy.

Misoshiru

Sep 16, 2018
Same issue here, can't seem to find the extra dungeon entrance :( .
The Extra Dungeon is actually on the first dungeon you go to which is "Nameless Dungeon" the first Tentacle boss you fight there is replaced with a portal. Enjoy

Oct 24, 2018
Any benefit to choosing a higher difficulty? How actually grindy/difficult is each of the tiers?

No benefit. I first tried this game on normal, but there was absolutely no challenge as you just roll over everything even with no grinding. I wouldn't recommend this difficulty for anyone, regardless of what you're here for, the gameplay or r18 content.

I started a new game on very hard, and it was very hard. I got 1 shot by monsters and needed multiple hits to kill them, so I spent a good amount of time just getting fucked until my depravity was good enough to start killing things. Still, every now and then I had to stop somewhere and grind to get my depravity up. I ended the game at a bit over level 7000 of that. So it was extremely grindy.

I think a good difficulty for anyone to play the game on is hard, though I haven't tested that difficulty myself yet, so I might be wrong.

HGS1234

May 20, 2018
No benefit. I first tried this game on normal, but there was absolutely no challenge as you just roll over everything even with no grinding. I wouldn't recommend this difficulty for anyone, regardless of what you're here for, the gameplay or r18 content.

I started a new game on very hard, and it was very hard. I got 1 shot by monsters and needed multiple hits to kill them, so I spent a good amount of time just getting fucked until my depravity was good enough to start killing things. Still, every now and then I had to stop somewhere and grind to get my depravity up. I ended the game at a bit over level 7000 of that. So it was extremely grindy.

I think a good difficulty for anyone to play the game on is hard, though I haven't tested that difficulty myself yet, so I might be wrong.
I played it on Hard, and I found it to be far too easy. I managed to make it through the whole game without learning any weapon skills. I just focused on getting enough money to get the new outfits.

I would have rather had an experience where I actually had to make choices, and sometimes try in battle. The bosses were sometimes challenging but in general they missed or did a sex attack, and the regular enemies were never even close to killing me.

Full Review:
Erotic Content - Tons of pictures, takes advantage of this being a game focused on CLOTHING SWAPS and INFLATION/IMPREGNATION. I really liked the content you get during battle, lots of shots of monsters fucking every hole. I loved how they integrated giving birth and expelling things that were inside her, and how this interacted with the image of her. I was unfortunately bored after the first battle or two in an area as it was too easy.

The one thing this game was missing was well written, hot encounters in town, with NPC's, and monsters. They could have done more with that. Don't get me wrong, there were a few good ones. But to me if they were to make this game into a 10/10 H-Game they would increase the amount of non-automated erotic content. The kind of thing to drift into the fantasy of. It looks like they intended to with the Pub, residential district etc., just never built it out. I was hoping the outfits would become requirements of an encounter happening but that didn't really happen.

I liked the corruption mechanic. If they create another game I would recommend slowing down the rate at which she becomes corrupted. I was naked in public after like the 2nd dungeon.

Gameplay - There is a lot of depth here. Numerous weapons. Different outfits and choices you make can create a 'build' for the character. Different monsters had different properties. Solid gameplay in general.

The map design was kind of "eh". I felt like the level designer was just trying to annoy the player with needing to run across huge areas without having the perspective to plan out what direction you're going. It was sort of like you just guessed a direction, and sometimes you complete the dungeon too quickly. Dungeons had WAY too many encounters per step, especially for the fact that many of the dungeons that felt more like mazes than anything. I wanted to make sure I didn't miss anything, so I spent a lot of this game searching and running away from monsters.

Sound - Nice sound effects during battle with cum, insertion mechanics. Music was solid too.

Subject Matter - I loved the introduction, it set the stage nicely for the world as well as the interactions that you have with the monsters. I really loved the PERSONALIZATION of the experience. You can dress however you want, and even use accessories and outfits to limit some kinds of content (although I'm not sure why you'd want to). I guess if you don't like impregnation, cum, breast inflation, and other sexual acts.

Recommendations to dev - allow the users to increase difficulty too. Decreasing only is dull.

Reactions: trocolloo and Gonzo

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
Hi everyone, wanted to know something. Is it possible to become a Succubus, or do you only wear the succubus outfit? Mazenda asked if i want to become a succubus if i wear the outfit, Rain said No way. Does Rain need more depravity? I used ten Succubus Tonics and had s** with Firu and Yuri 5x each.

HGS1234: Difficulty increase is possible in Post Game.

Reactions: HGS1234

Shunsui

Jun 13, 2018
why i cant play this game? anyone can help me?. at first it says i dont have vl gothc font, ok i download it and install it. now it says unable to find graphic/system/windows

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
why i cant play this game? anyone can help me?. at first it says i dont have vl gothc font, ok i download it and install it. now it says unable to find graphic/system/windows
Did you actually install the RPGMaker RTP and not just the font.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Hey where exactly is the tower??
i have beaten the worm an the plant raphelsia or something. done the dragon fight too and given it a child.
Now both the professor and firu keep on tellin me to head to the tower!

I don't know where the fuck it is!!

Edit : nvm, found it

Cinders

Jun 11, 2018
Has anyone ever beaten the dragon, actually? I have been fighting it for a while now dealing 50k damage a turn and taking only occasional damage thanks to massive defense and magic defense but it still won't die. Probably 120 turns in now.

EDIT: I've heard you can just straight up add "immune to KO" to an enemy in RPGmaker and I'm feeling this is likely that case. I have certainly dealt over a million damage at this point. Is there a path where you don't mate with the drake?

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
Has anyone ever beaten the dragon, actually? I have been fighting it for a while now dealing 50k damage a turn and taking only occasional damage thanks to massive defense and magic defense but it still won't die. Probably 120 turns in now.

EDIT: I've heard you can just straight up add "immune to KO" to an enemy in RPGmaker and I'm feeling this is likely that case. I have certainly dealt over a million damage at this point. Is there a path where you don't mate with the drake?
Not sure, but i think what you said is in fact correct. I made a save right before encountering the said drake. the first time i straight up "mated' XD. the second time, i, believe me when i say this, fought him for like 40+ mins, in similar situation like you, dealing massive damage!

And then, i progressed my story from the previous version, the non fight, straight up mating version! Spoiler follows:

You guessed right, there is no way to progress without mating with the drake as doing that will add a new member to our base, named nel, or something like that. She looks rather cute and innocent, but turns out to be the rather opposite in actions lol. So i don't think you can beat him OR Avoid mating with him!

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes