RPGM Completed Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~ [v1.16] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
where to find the big slime?
Go to the easternmost part of the bridge where it divides between northern and southern branches. The north will be the one which brings you to the village and the south brings you to a beach where you should get a warning about a powerful enemy. The big slime is the bubbling water area.

Misoshiru

Sep 16, 2018
any update on the Tonic for the Succubi leader? I am honestly stumped there is nothing in my inventory

To unlock the next event for Mazenda:

1.) Drink the Succubus Tonic found in your Key Items
2.) Get the Tentacle Parasite Set and use it. [You can craft it] / You can also just go to Recollection room and go to body modifications room and plant a tentacle parasite yourself.
3.) Once you make sure that there is a tentacle parasite on you as shown on your status go and proceed with the nights normally. whether firu or your kouhai. it will proc the CG as well as unlocking mazenda's last event.

Misoshiru

Sep 16, 2018
is it possible to defeat the dragon
Very Possible, you just need enough status.

In order to produce the status necessary to defeat almost anything in this game. You need to gain access to the extra dungeon.

On the extra dungeon at the last floor there is a set of bosses in which you can probably manage to defeat at level 150+ or so during your first run of the extra dungeon.. by then you would have enough G already to buy tonics.

There is a shop on the extra dungeon that sells these 2.0 Tonics. Which gives about 250 HP/Mana or 25 of which ever stat you wish. I personally prefer Magic as one spell "Thor's Hammer" Paralyzes even the last boss.

To earn gold easily for this you need to constantly trade levels to Mazenda. Each time you trade levels to mazenda the reward she gives you also increases.. If you trade 99 levels to her you can get about 500k G. This stacks everytime.. with the extra dungeon last floor you can easily get to level 99 in a matter of 3mins or about 2 runs of the last floor alone. Repeat this process of trading levels to mazenda and soon the income will be sufficient to buy practically anything. Particularly those stats.

alithanar8

Oct 27, 2017
To unlock the next event for Mazenda:

1.) Drink the Succubus Tonic found in your Key Items
2.) Get the Tentacle Parasite Set and use it. [You can craft it] / You can also just go to Recollection room and go to body modifications room and plant a tentacle parasite yourself.
3.) Once you make sure that there is a tentacle parasite on you as shown on your status go and proceed with the nights normally. whether firu or your kouhai. it will proc the CG as well as unlocking mazenda's last event.
This would make sense but I dont have a Succubus Tonic in my Key Items

Warwhale

Dec 27, 2017
First Night With Furi
What is tonic?
The tonic is the Succubi Tonic which you can get from Mazenda after progressing through the main story. You get it from talking to her at her side and not at the front of the table. Like Furi her dialogue range is triggered by different locations.

Reactions: alithanar8
3.80 star(s) 5 Votes