RPGM Completed Rain's Rave ~The Girl Who Writhes Among Tentacles~ [v1.16] [mikotoshi-dou]

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
How do you actually give birth? The characters around seem to indicate that there's a specific place to go but I can't find it and did 25 or so rests in a row to see if it was just a time thing with no luck.

Maskmaker

Jan 31, 2018
How do you actually give birth? The characters around seem to indicate that there's a specific place to go but I can't find it and did 25 or so rests in a row to see if it was just a time thing with no luck.
It's a technique that appears when your pregnant. Its hard not to get pregnant in this game tbh

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
I feel like an idiot for not noticing the new "skill" there. Thanks

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Additional info literally says there's corruption mechanic to the game, yet there's no corruption tag. Is there any specific reason for that?

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
Additional info literally says there's corruption mechanic to the game, yet there's no corruption tag. Is there any specific reason for that?
Well, dunno about the tag, but in game, at the beginning you cant even take your clothes off, the more sex attacks you suffer, the higher your corruption goes up, and that enables you to take off clothes, craft the really lewd outfits and take less damage from sexual attacks.

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
I am stuck at the tower boss where the boss rezes after you defeat him once help?
You have to defeat him twice, the second round is quite hard, took me about 3 tries to kill him, i was around lvl 55 i think. if you struggle, i suggest grinding a bit on the lower levels on the tower, tentacles are easy to deal with, also, the dmg you take depends on the diff you chose, Easy - Enemy dmg multi 1x, Normal 2x, Hard 5x, Ultimate 10x, you can go to the basement where you craft and in the room with the crystals when you enter to your right is a crystal where you can change your game diff. so if you play on anything else then easy, switch to easy also note, that is the last boss :]

easy85

Apr 16, 2018
You have to defeat him twice, the second round is quite hard, took me about 3 tries to kill him, i was around lvl 55 i think. if you struggle, i suggest grinding a bit on the lower levels on the tower, tentacles are easy to deal with, also, the dmg you take depends on the diff you chose, Easy - Enemy dmg multi 1x, Normal 2x, Hard 5x, Ultimate 10x, you can go to the basement where you craft and in the room with the crystals when you enter to your right is a crystal where you can change your game diff. so if you play on anything else then easy, switch to easy also note, that is the last boss :]
I defeated him at level 38 IIRC on hard difficulty. Get the best halberd you can (I bought Bardiche but you can find a better one in the tower) and 5k gold skill (Soul Eater). Boss will kill you in two hits but you heal to max with Soul Eater. It costs ~150 MP to use so you have to recover it whenever boss misses/does 0 damage. It will take a few tries if you are unlucky (boss won't miss) but it's an OP strategy imo - you can win vs anything, as long you don't get killed in a single turn. It works even better when enemies force blowjobs on you since it recovers MP.

DDRmaster

Nov 24, 2017
What am I suppose to do in in the succubus village where the chief tells you to come back later because she is not done prepping?

3.80 star(s) 5 Votes