Numa_Cway

Jul 9, 2019
Okay, this is far better than I expected, despite the rating. While the pace is kind of breakneck, the renders look good, the humor is genuinely funny, and I'm enjoying the game tremendously. Dev, you've got me hooked.

I want to support, but without a Discord server where will I flaunt my status?? Disappointed. 1/5 for no Discord.
I absolutely support this comment. A discord server is needed at this point.

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Ok, so ... had to re-play from the beginning for a few reasons. One is because I forgot a lot and two was because I had to re-install windows and many of my VN saves vanished.
I dunno if I am doing something wrong lol... but apparently being the nice guy means little lewd scenes. Oh well, I am a nice guy and I guess I'll just continue to play for the humour and story.
Seriously Red Rocket I love the game and I wish you continued success with it. May wait for both parts in the future when a chapter is released, but I do like the idea of updating more frequently too.

Reactions: laliandra

sLee13

Aug 8, 2020
Greetings dear "consumer" who plays my game on a pirate site for absolutely free. How can I satisfy you, Mighty One? :unsure:
Don't let the haters get under your skin to bad. Personally i think your doing a great job. This is your game, your creation, Your hard work that you share. Dude wants to BS about it.. where is his game and his work? He has none.

p.s. Peach is my favorite character! And keep up the awesome work please!

ded inside

Jan 3, 2019
Considering the game isn't finished how can you look at the "" final result "" Better yet how about making your own game if you THINK you can do better? Let us know what the title is so we can come judge your nonexistent work.
:WeSmart:

Oct 22, 2017
Ok, so ... had to re-play from the beginning for a few reasons. One is because I forgot a lot and two was because I had to re-install windows and many of my VN saves vanished.
I dunno if I am doing something wrong lol... but apparently being the nice guy means little lewd scenes. Oh well, I am a nice guy and I guess I'll just continue to play for the humour and story.
Seriously Red Rocket I love the game and I wish you continued success with it. May wait for both parts in the future when a chapter is released, but I do like the idea of updating more frequently too.
This is only part 1 of Episode 6, which focuses on the negative karma encounters.
Part 2, to be released in July is meant to balance t his out and focus on positive karma encounters.

Reactions: MataHariX

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
This is only part 1 of Episode 6, which focuses on the negative karma encounters.
Part 2, to be released in July is meant to balance t his out and focus on positive karma encounters.
No, I get that. I replayed from the beginning. Episode 1. And I see people talking about all these lewd scenes that I have never seen, so obviously, being the nice guy means less lewds. At least so far.

Sep 3, 2020
No, I get that. I replayed from the beginning. Episode 1. And I see people talking about all these lewd scenes that I have never seen, so obviously, being the nice guy means less lewds. At least so far.
well I only played the good guy route so I guess I have to wait I don't like playing the bad guy route and I only fuck with one girl Zadia is best girl

but I'm kind of scared. Being a good guy means we won't end up with Zadia
you know bad girls don't ever choose good guys like us:cry:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
well I only played the good guy route so I guess I have to wait I don't like playing the bad guy route and I only fuck with one girl Zadia is best girl

you know bad girls don't ever choose good guys like us:cry:
Yeah, but I can't do the whole bad guy thing, so it's good I am enjoying the story and humour in this as well :)

Sep 3, 2020
Yeah, but I can't do the whole bad guy thing, so it's good I am enjoying the story and humour in this as well :)
screenshot0002.png

Zadia sister is pretty cute too but I'm not into threeways

and besides I didn't want to force myself on her
I'm always going to be a one-woman kind of man but sometimes I am tempted
by the way which girl is your favorite girl in the whole game so far

Last edited:

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
If you can end up with Zaida depends on which of the Dev's games comes first in the timeline because Zaida is more or less the main character in Bitch Squad, so if the timeline RD comes first then BS then I don't think you can even end up with Zaida because she is in the other game.

Sep 3, 2020
If you can end up with Zaida depends on which of the Dev's games comes first in the timeline because Zaida is more or less the main character in Bitch Squad, so if the timeline RD comes first then BS then I don't think you can even end up with Zaida because she is in the other game.
noooo-icegif-2.gif

and what makes it worse is that the developer never responds to any of my comments

so I can't even asked which game comes first because she'll never answer me

I'm not going to lie I'm really heartbroken right now

I have a reading disability so forgive any spelling mistakes

and thank you
:cry::cry:
i love Zaida if RD comes first before BS that means all the time we spent together means nothing because we're never going to be together

Last edited:

Shyguy1369

Dec 14, 2018
Zadia sister is pretty cute too but I'm not into threeways

and besides I didn't want to force myself on her
I'm always going to be a one-woman kind of man but sometimes I am tempted
by the way which girl is your favorite girl in the whole game so far
Honestly, with what we have found out so far, I'd be staying away from Zaida sister if I can anyways.
As for favourite girl so far... I dunno to be honest.
Probably Zaida, but she needs to be truthful more to the MC
I have a soft spot for Violet and Roxy because of the trauma they have both been through. I like being that 'white knight' type so saving Roxy from her evil parents puts her high on my priority list. She's kind of why I am being the nice guy, I need her to know I will do anything to keep her safe.
Will see where the story goes of course :)

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I have a reading disability so forgive any spelling mistakes
I also have dyslexia and with English being my second language I know the problem with spelling and grammar but I think thanks to Grammarly my comments are readable.

As I haven't played the game since the introduction of the Karma system, which I don't like at all, I don't know enough about the girls to actually decide on a favorite by their personality but when it comes to just the look I say my favorite model is Aika but that is only because Red's avatar doesn't count.

Sep 3, 2020
Honestly, with what we have found out so far, I'd be staying away from Zaida sister if I can anyways.
Probably Zaida, but she needs to be truthful more to the MC
I have a soft spot for Violet and Roxy because of the trauma they have both been through. I like being that 'white knight' type so saving Roxy from her evil parents puts her high on my priority list. She's kind of why I am being the nice guy, I need her to know I will do anything to keep her safe.
Will see where the story goes of course :)
Violet and Roxy those are two excellent choices

but I think we're destined to lose Zaida

I'm praying to God that it's not true and there's a surprise twist

but it's not looking good for us

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I find the whole tone of the game to be, interesting. It's blending comedy and erotica fairly well, but the violence shown by the MC is sometimes slightly off-putting, especially how it seems that they can't have sex without indulging in it. (That's kinda the real issue; there's practically no content, aside from the BJ in the toilet that wasn't precipitated on violence and even then she complains about being allowed to breathe)

I like the setup and the family dynamics. Having a stepdaughter is a good thing, as it lends the MC more depth as a person because otherwise being a lawyer and extremely violent to women it would feel like playing a borderline rapist (they are at least on the right side of that border thus far)

The Dev self inserting is good. It helps maintain the tone and shows it's not meant to take itself overly seriously. The multiple points of view that are reminiscent of the GOT preludes enhance the narrative nicely and aren't something I've seen in a VN before; a good choice.

The eps being short is fine. You're doing it solo and so it goes. Though there being a scene list or something might suffice instead of a gallery (which is a pain to make apparently)

The sterility is one thing I hope you can fix. I mean, it's fucking whack to be working for the powers of hell and they can't get you a lil reverse-snip? In CK2 old Lucy could even make a dong grow back! Surely some working swimmers isn't too much (though I feel like this is done maybe as a Witcher-like thing where it means MC can have loads of unprotected sex without having to constantly talk about birth control)
It would also actually give him a reason to give a shit about working for Hell, well, that and a promise to get Roxy walking again. It felt a bit weird how they accepted working for a soul repo outfit right away (though, they are a lawyer..)

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes