The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Red has said before that Bitch Squad happens chronologically after the events of Rainy Day.
So I'm guessing if there is a happy ending with Zadia, it won't be the canon ending, which sucks. :cry:

From what I've gathered Karma is a simple Positive/Negative system. If you have 10 Karma and make a decision that results in a -6 Karma then you have +4 Karma remaining. The System just checks whether your Karma is a positive number (Like +7) or a negative number (like - 4) and gives you a set of choices based on either positive or negative Karma.

This can be good because it means you can get the Threesome scene without worrying you can't be a good guy later on and spare the shooter. (Violet's brother). You just got to be tactical with your decisions to stay either just barely Postive or just barely Negative.

Sep 3, 2020
Red has said before that Bitch Squad happens chronologically after the events of Rainy Day.
So I'm guessing if there is a happy ending with Zadia, it won't be the canon ending, which sucks. :cry:

From what I've gathered Karma is a simple Positive/Negative system. If you have 10 Karma and make a decision that results in a -6 Karma then you have +4 Karma remaining. The System just checks whether your Karma is a positive number (Like +7) or a negative number (like - 4) and gives you a set of choices based on either positive or negative Karma.

This can be good because it means you can get the Threesome scene without worrying you can't be a good guy later on and spare the shooter. (Violet's brother). You just got to be tactical with your decisions to stay either just barely Postive or just barely Negative.
I never played Bitch Squad are you sure that the MC is not in it

and that he and Zadia are not together

so basically we are destined to lose the woman we Love No Matter What we do why would the developer do this
the developer give away the ending of the game before it was even finished

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
I never played Bitch Squad are you sure that the MC is not in it

and that he and Zadia are not together

so basically we are destined to lose the woman we Love No Matter What we do why would the developer do this
the developer give away the ending of the game before it was even finished
As far as I've seen, Markus Green is not in Bitch Squad.

I mean, for all we know there could be a significant time jump. Zadia has said she'll be around long after Markus's bones turn to dust so if its like... 70 years after the end of Rainy Day that Bitch Squad starts its entirely possible they had a happy life together but Markus died of old age and Zadia didn't due to being a demon?
That's just me spit-balling though. There are 4 endings planned so far.

I respect Red's creative decisions, I personally would of liked a more of a separation between Rainy Day and Bitch Squad, letting each be its own characters as they have their own separate fanbases, but I trust Red to tell a good story regardless.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018

This can be good because it means you can get the Threesome scene without worrying you can't be a good guy later on and spare the shooter. (Violet's brother). You just got to be tactical with your decisions to stay either just barely Positive or just barely Negative.
And these are two things that I don't like, using the same characters in 2 different games when the 2nd is not a direct continuation of the 1st, and being pushed in a certain path, and/or losing scenes because of a karma system.

Sep 3, 2020
And these are two things that I don't like, using the same characters in 2 different games when the 2nd is not a direct continuation of the 1st, and being pushed in a certain path, and/or losing scenes because of a karma system.
I don't have any hatred for Bitch Squad I don't care I just wanted a happy ending with her I thought if we built a connection with her and showed her love she would grow to love us and stay

but apparently, the official ending is that she leaves us
:cry::cry:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
As far as I've seen, Markus Green is not in Bitch Squad.

I mean, for all we know there could be a significant time jump. Zadia has said she'll be around long after Markus's bones turn to dust so if its like... 70 years after the end of Rainy Day that Bitch Squad starts its entirely possible they had a happy life together but Markus died of old age and Zadia didn't due to being a demon?
That's just me spit-balling though. There are 4 endings planned so far.

I respect Red's creative decisions, I personally would of liked a more of a separation between Rainy Day and Bitch Squad, letting each be its own characters as they have their own separate fanbases, but I trust Red to tell a good story regardless.
Well, in this latest update we found out that Markus is a demon too, so it is possible for them to be together for a long time if they wanted to. I have a feeling though that Zadia isn't an actual LI, just someone to guide you along a path with fun on the side. Feels like this game doesn't seem to have the traditional LI routes like other games do. Which is just fine and not a bad thing.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
no memory on some questions game (ch 6) asked on start so went with guts choices. end was weird since same scene with few variations on girl coming out bathroom and mc chatting with her occured "few" times.

Sep 3, 2020
Well, in this latest update we found out that Markus is a demon too, so it is possible for them to be together for a long time if they wanted to. I have a feeling though that Zadia isn't an actual LI, just someone to guide you along a path with fun on the side. Feels like this game doesn't seem to have the traditional LI routes like other games do. Which is just fine and not a bad thing.
bro except it is a bad thing for the people that are in love with Zadia

Sep 3, 2020
screenshot0003.png
haven't you heard of those stories where your female friend tries to fix you up with girls but ends up falling in love with you in the process?

I know it's not the same thing but my point is people don't start in love but they can fall in love

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
This can be good because it means you can get the Threesome scene without worrying you can't be a good guy later on and spare the shooter. (Violet's brother).
This hasn't been confirmed in game I assume? I feel like crucial information like that wouldn't be hidden behind a certain path or decision. I sure as shit never saw that confirmed.

Reactions: Ariostebaldo

The ArcKnight

Donor
May 19, 2018
This hasn't been confirmed in game I assume? I feel like crucial information like that wouldn't be hidden behind a certain path or decision. I sure as shit never saw that confirmed.
Nope, not confirmed officially yet but if its otherwise i'll be hella surprised

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
is the dev trolling us speed readers? Literally the first couple of lines of the script and they do a text cps override. I immediately dump out to grep for it in the rpy files, and it shows up in less than a dozen lines, and those include the first three lines in the script.

Reactions: XCelesX

Ariostebaldo

Sep 17, 2020
Nope, not confirmed officially yet but if its otherwise i'll be hella surprised
I guess that must probably be what Violet was conflicted about telling Markus or not in that final scene: "It was my brother that tried to kill you"...

Reactions: The ArcKnight

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Red Rocket ran into a bug... I didn't break Jake's arm in eps4, nor did I kill him, but when eps5 starts I get scolded by Legna for killing him...

And... maybe not such a good idea to spread your time thin by doing multiple games... updates weren't really that short despite the intermissions touching on that, but eps 6 does not even come close to short... more like a newsflash... but at least I'm glad you decided to do an all female cast for the other one...

Sancho1969

Devoted Member
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I made a karmic impact mod for v0.6.2.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As usual, unpack it in the "game" folder inside the game installation.
m0us3r, good morning. I got bored and edited the script to allow user to change last name of MC. Do you mind if I post it with your karma highlights as well giving you credit and link to your post in my post? I can do it in the original script if it's a worry, but folks won't be able to use both your mod and mine at the same time otherwise. Regards.

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes