DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
HansDampf788, you're practically describing the system in place.

Being presented with the option to engage in carnal relations isn't depending on ones karma value, Ruff Ryder. Granted, most of these scenes will negatively impact karma, it's exact value is of little concern:
Bash:
$ tail -n +1000 script.rpy | rg -INo 'if Karma [<>=]+[0-9]+' | sed 's/=/= /' | datamash -Ws -g 2,3,4 count 4
Karma    <=    0    6
Karma    >=    1    5
The game only ever cares about whether karma is positive or negative, the corresponding checks only altering dialogue lines for the most part. There are two instances where karma has a lasting impact:
  • The options given upon confronting the guy who shot you depend on karma: Let him go / Break his arm on a positive value, Break his arm / Kill him on a negative one.
  • Depending on karma you can either escalate the drinking game with Violet to tricking her into a friendly blowjob… or into raping her.

Karma is also surprisingly easy to come by. According to my saves, I had Violet kiss me on the mouth, oggled Roxanne, punished Zaida very hard, had Aisha blow me, punished Aisha very hard, throatpied Kate, had Zaida in front of Legna, tricked Violet into blowing me, and still had 17 karma points at the end of the current update… A model citizen, no?
Well considering those girls do not mind a bit rougher play overall yes you were a model citizen. :p You did no things they disliked or felt real bad about it seems. In the end that is what counts, not whether others agree your actions were great. Also if I remember right some of the scenes of good karma would be in next part of update unless I missed an update last few days that should be after next update of her other game.

Reactions: Hordragg

piotrdab

Sep 29, 2020
EXCUSE ME, where can I find old saves? I wanna transfer them into fresh update of the game. Will it work? I'm so damn witless...

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
EXCUSE ME, where can I find old saves? I wanna transfer them into fresh update of the game. Will it work? I'm so damn witless...
Saves are stored in two locations: inside ./game/saves as well as inside a game specific folder of the platform specific save location (see ). A new update will pick up the saves in the platform specific location, so you'll only ever need to backup or transfer saves if you reinstalled you OS or moved machines (or in the very rare case of a developer deliberately changing config.savedir but not breaking saves with their update).

Reactions: zack_from_office
Jun 12, 2021
Saves are stored in two locations: inside ./game/saves as well as inside a game specific folder of the platform specific save location (see ). A new update will pick up the saves in the platform specific location, so you'll only ever need to backup or transfer saves if you reinstalled you OS or moved machines (or in the very rare case of a developer deliberately changing config.savedir but not breaking saves with their update).
It's working, Thank you bro, What a shame for me I haven't even checked.

Oct 22, 2017
Great game and I love the Karma system, only that I find it unfair that you miss many sex scenes in the positive line.
Regarding there being more sex scenes for negative karma. This is only part #1 of episode 6. And it specifically focuses on the negative karma path.
Part #2 will then do the same for the positive karma path.

So most likely both paths will be somewhat balanced in that regard then.

Reactions: Boehser Onkel

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Regarding there being more sex scenes for negative karma. This is only part #1 of episode 6. And it specifically focuses on the negative karma path.
Part #2 will then do the same for the positive karma path.

So most likely both paths will be somewhat balanced in that regard then.
There are only two scenes locked behind negative karma at the moment and the second only by proxy as it requires the first. Those scenes both being about raping Violet. And while most of the other scenes will detract karma points, they aren't locked behind them, making it entirely possible to live an adventurous life on positive karma.

Reactions: GingerbreadMan
Oct 22, 2017
There are only two scenes locked behind negative karma at the moment and the second only by proxy as it requires the first. Those scenes both being about raping Violet. And while most of the other scenes will detract karma points, they aren't locked behind them, making it entirely possible to live an adventurous life on positive karma.
Good to know, thanks. :)

I never actually played with negative karma choices. The point just seems to come up from time to time.
And RedRocket mentioned that Episode 6 was split with the current #1 focused on negative karma and the upcoming #2 on positive karma. So I'm pretty sure that whatever imbalance there might be right now in sex or other scenes will be balanced out after the release of #2.

Reactions: Hordragg

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Great game,Dev's personification q&a's and scenes are probably my fav parts too. That and Zaida's comments as a cat.Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: noxtj

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Old saves not working for me, I have previous version and all saves in a Repny file :unsure:
I really don't want to start a new game.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Reruns are fun ... try a good karma run, then a bad karma run.
Will you fight the demonm in you?
Will you give into your ravenous urges and ravish the gurls disrespectin” you?
Will you let go of your past hurts or settle them in this new life?

Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
Geez, what is the criteria that qualifies a game as "Abandoned"? I think this one qualifies...
Way off homie. It's been less than a month since last update lol. 6 months without word from the dev will get it the abandoned tag.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
walkthrough?
None. Then again, there's only two choices locked behind Karma, and for now only one of them has an impact on the story. So I'd say a walkthrough would boil down to this: Would you like to rape Violet?

If you answered yes to the above, make sure to have a negative Karma value near the end of the current content. The exact value is of no consequence, so you could very well play most of the game on positive Karma (see details). Use the Universal Ren'Py Mod to keep track of Karma as well as seeing the outcome of your choices (see details). And while I'm at it might as well point out the missing drop shadows on unnamed characters (see details on how to fix that).

Hope this helps. Have fun!

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes