Mograx

Oct 16, 2019
I hate this game. Because I don't like the background story related with the mc's foster daughter. Ntr hater here
A young, vulnerable girl is raped by her father before you even knew her, and you consider that NTR? That's not NTR...What in the actual fuck are you talking about.

I hate NTR too, and it's people like you that so many think of us as childish morons.

Stop it.

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
A young, vulnerable girl is raped by her father before you even knew her, and you consider that NTR? That's not NTR...What in the actual fuck are you talking about.

I hate NTR too, and it's people like you that so many think of us as childish morons.

Stop it.
don't engage him ...he's ... in his own world
all you're going to do is waste your breathe on him and I guess like myself you have better things to do
I mean .... the mental gymnastics someone has to do to consider rape NTR is pretty amazing I would say .

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
Progress Report (Rainy Day)

160+ Renders ready.
Starting with this update,
I decided to add a little first-person camera movement
(between renders) to make the game ...
As long as there's an update at the very least you know the game is still in development. Although hopefully not like icstor..

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
So apparently the twins took the bald guy's form and told Jake to go and shoot MC and then saved him themselves as per their plan. That was quite a twist

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a hard knock life getting yourself the minion you desire ... so happy they
enjoy his throbbing gifts.

bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
I have just played the game, and I have enjoyed the mix of humor and dark side. And the breaking of the fourth wall.

I don´t believe that Karma just impact in being in the + o - side. I have 4 playtroughts, one freestyle (sure in Karma+) and another angelical and there are diferences. And have another 2, evil and really evil, and there are also diferencies.

But I don´t see the point of the developer of making two games at the same time. Obviously, it´s her time and her effort, and so her decision and I´m sure she have her reasons, but the result it´s having two games with long time between updates, making more difficult for the game to get traction. Unles she gets a creative block in the first one (and I don´t believe that it´s the case, the story seems strong enought to be well thought from the start) I don´t see the point of it.

Reactions: Pinsel

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
I have just played the game, and I have enjoyed the mix of humor and dark side. And the breaking of the fourth wall.

I don´t believe that Karma just impact in being in the + o - side. I have 4 playtroughts, one freestyle (sure in Karma+) and another angelical and there are diferences. And have another 2, evil and really evil, and there are also diferencies.

[…]
Said differences in your playthroughs don't stem from your karma value but rather the choices you've made.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
Hoy shit! How come you can have 3 images in your signature but I was limited to 2?:eek:
Member status, certain badges,…. it's an added perk of donating, or modding, or developing, or whatever it is that you can get a badge around here.

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Only4You

Feb 12, 2018
Hoy shit! How come you can have 3 images in your signature but I was limited to 2?:eek:
Member status, certain badges,…. it's an added perk of donating, or modding, or developing, or whatever it is that you can get a badge around here.
It's from those pre-historic days when we were allowed to have 3 images. I just didn't bother to change it is all. :p

Reactions: JohnF95zone

Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
It's from those pre-historic days when we were allowed to have 3 images. I just didn't bother to change it is all. :p
Guess that works, too. :LOL:

JohnF95zone: Though my bit about badges factoring into it is still true. Don't know about GFX Designer, Modder, or Uploader but Donor allows for three images,
And judging from KinkyShop's sig, developers are allowed at least four.

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Guess that works, too. :LOL:

JohnF95zone: Though my bit about badges factoring into it is still true. Don't know about GFX Designer, Modder, or Uploader but Donor allows for three images,
And judging from KinkyShop's sig, developers are allowed at least four.
Thank you for the response. I kinda guess the perks are somehow related to bagdes. I've seen sig with 3 or more images and they usually belong to the elites just like yourself ;). So, I was really curious about Only4You and now the mystery is solved :p. Good stuff. Discovering new things everyday. :cool:

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes