cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Do you plan to release a 20$ patreon option for a version of the game with the overused and excessively loud record scratch edited out?
It wasnt humorous or clever the first 8 times it played in 3mins, and probably wasnt any better the next 100+ after I had the application silenced.

A most aggravating and uninspired shtick to try and set up as a hallmark gimmick.
you could ask that on patreon since don't think dev visits here.

Echoesinthedarkness

May 18, 2020
Yeah far too many people shit on someone else's labour, which they received for free btw. I mean Im not a saint either when it comes to downloading stuffs from here, but I cant imagine myself having a gull to just drop by into the thread of the game that I pirated and starting to shit on the devs. Like come on, if you dont like what you get for free at least have some dignity to just move on instead of venting your frustrations, especially if a dev doesnt get that much financial support.

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
Devs as well as others really need to make use of the ignore button. Far to many leave the site as opposed to simply ignoring those causing them grief.
Yeah far too many people shit on someone else's labour, which they received for free btw. I mean Im not a saint either when it comes to downloading stuffs from here, but I cant imagine myself having a gull to just drop by into the thread of the game that I pirated and starting to shit on the devs. Like come on, if you dont like what you get for free at least have some dignity to just move on instead of venting your frustrations, especially if a dev doesnt get that much financial support.
To begin with I like the game produced by the dev in question. I like it a lot. I like the fact that she chose to participate here. I think her reaction was unfortunate. At this point in time the internet is like a fight club of 14 year olds on heavy steroids. Anyone putting anything on it can either stay behind the curtain or put themselves out there. No one remotely self aware should expect anything other than highly polarized levels of support and opposition.

I predate the internet. If you wanted to give someone shit you were forced to do it face to face. The world wasn't a lot more polite, but people thought twice or thrice before throwing shit. Those days are long gone. So either grow a thick skin or fly below the radar.

I like this game and look forward to any update. To the author. If you ever read this, I'd hope you'd come back here time to time. I enjoyed your participation.

Oct 22, 2017
To begin with I like the game produced by the dev in question. I like it a lot. I like the fact that she chose to participate here. I think her reaction was unfortunate. At this point in time the internet is like a fight club of 14 year olds on heavy steroids. Anyone putting anything on it can either stay behind the curtain or put themselves out there. No one remotely self aware should expect anything other than highly polarized levels of support and opposition.

I predate the internet. If you wanted to give someone shit you were forced to do it face to face. The world wasn't a lot more polite, but people thought twice or thrice before throwing shit. Those days are long gone. So either grow a thick skin or fly below the radar.

I like this game and look forward to any update. To the author. If you ever read this, I'd hope you'd come back here time to time. I enjoyed your participation.
While I share your views on internet-manners, I think we have to be very careful to not drift towards 'if you can't stand bad manners and rowdy people, just don't participate in internet-communities'. Sure, a handful of people with manners won't change anything themselves, but just standing by watching or ignoring everyone mustn't be our solution. In a way, that is worse than being a rowdy, because we kind of 'legitimize' their doing. And I'm also pointing towards myself, because I mostly just try to be polite myself.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is looking to be working though, keeping things fresh for the dev:

On OCT 31, 2021 AT 6:27 AM dev be like:

Two more weeks

I was planning on releasing an update for Rainy Day this month,
but I'm running out of time, sorry.
So I decided to take an extra two weeks

Reactions: Warscared

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No hate to the dev, but working on 2 games at the same time just cripples both projects.. Just look when the last update was.. Sad
Not really. Some devs say that they need at least two different projects to take a break from working at one game from time to time and do something else when they get stuck or frustrated or run out of ideas about how to solve a problem. They use that break to work on the other game that isn't stuck.
An alternative would be that they take a break from making any games.

I can relate to that.

May 13, 2018
is the dev trolling us speed readers? Literally the first couple of lines of the script and they do a text cps override. I immediately dump out to grep for it in the rpy files, and it shows up in less than a dozen lines, and those include the first three lines in the script.
SLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that text down!

Seriously, WTAF with the slow text? Anybody know how to fix this?

Reactions: Legend 123

JonesTheFake

Jul 7, 2017
Finally found this game again after forgetting the name. Literally spent hours before realizing I could just ask for help on the forum lmfao. Anyway, love the game and hope dev sticks till the end and finishes this to-be masterpiece.

Reactions: griffor

Magnus183

Nov 1, 2018
No new updates on the game? I mean like it's progress? Last I heard it should come out a week ago.. Is dev fine or did something happen?

4.70 star(s) 57 Votes