gubmuH

Oct 26, 2021
Can't wait for more content! Hopefully, get some more really hardcore scenes. More double penetrations would be nice. Just saying :)

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v4 Is out:
How could you guys call it abandoned, I only took almost a year o_O

--- New Content:
- New scenes for Scarlet Mansion, mostly revolving around shutting down the mansion's power and security. Remember the pool noodle cheat lists all the scenes you're missing. Not counting secret tape scenes, there are 26 scarlet mansion scenes. Counting them, there are 30.

--- Other Changes:
- New cheat: Hard Rain, now unlocks all scenes in the game
- Hidden buttons in scarlet mansion are slightly more visible so you can see they're different, if this isn't enough lemme know.
- You can now play as a girl in scarlet mansion, not many scenes change but two scenes depend on your gender and some people like being girls.
- Secret tapes are now properly hidden in the scene count until you've unlocked them.
- Fixed a bug where the scarlet computer was asking for login credentials when you already had them.
- Added buttons to replace the words "zombie" and "shemale"

Cheat codes are pool noodle (gives guide on all missing scenes) and hard rain (unlocks all scenes)

It's been a long time my friends! I've missed you!
I've been in a financially tight spot for quite a while now, so I've been focusing heavily on just Hentai University for quite a bit now, but seeing that abandoned tag, and also with quite a few people encouraging me, I carved out the time to do scarlet and next week I'll be aiming to release Typhoid Mary! Woohoo~!
As I mention in the patreon post the mansion's code is really messy, so this was tough to do and write for. Wish me luck when it comes to the next scenario!

I hope you enjoy. Reviews are also appreciated, the game is coming to a close soon so let me know what you think!

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
v4 Is out:
How could you guys call it abandoned, I only took almost a year o_O

--- New Content:
- New scenes for Scarlet Mansion, mostly revolving around shutting down the mansion's power and security. Remember the pool noodle cheat lists all the scenes you're missing. Not counting secret tape scenes, there are 26 scarlet mansion scenes. Counting them, there are 30.

--- Other Changes:
- New cheat: Hard Rain, now unlocks all scenes in the game
- Hidden buttons in scarlet mansion are slightly more visible so you can see they're different, if this isn't enough lemme know.
- You can now play as a girl in scarlet mansion, not many scenes change but two scenes depend on your gender and some people like being girls.
- Secret tapes are now properly hidden in the scene count until you've unlocked them.
- Fixed a bug where the scarlet computer was asking for login credentials when you already had them.
- Added buttons to replace the words "zombie" and "shemale"

Cheat codes are pool noodle (gives guide on all missing scenes) and hard rain (unlocks all scenes)

It's been a long time my friends! I've missed you!
I've been in a financially tight spot for quite a while now, so I've been focusing heavily on just Hentai University for quite a bit now, but seeing that abandoned tag, and also with quite a few people encouraging me, I carved out the time to do scarlet and next week I'll be aiming to release Typhoid Mary! Woohoo~!
As I mention in the patreon post the mansion's code is really messy, so this was tough to do and write for. Wish me luck when it comes to the next scenario!

I hope you enjoy. Reviews are also appreciated, the game is coming to a close soon so let me know what you think!

Maybe they thought you abandoned it by you're self ?. Or maybe because they thought you won't post anything on you're patreon or here ?...But besides that: Welcome back. And hopefully many more updates!

TheEireMadOne

Aug 28, 2019
So is this an actual male protagonist that is in a zombie apocalypse? Because if not, the tags are misleading as according to the description, we play as a young woman. Which is it?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Aaaay an update! Glad to see it's not abandoned, this is my favorite of yours
Glad you like it!

So is this an actual male protagonist that is in a zombie apocalypse? Because if not, the tags are misleading as according to the description, we play as a young woman. Which is it?
Multiple scenarios/story chapters, some have male protagonists, some have female, the initial post was made when only scenario 1 existed so the screenshots are all of that one, which has a female protag.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

Lord Kentus

Jan 4, 2021
Really glad this isn't dead, looking forward to hopefully the Typhoid Mary Scenario getting updated.

Also to ask a question that has probably asked a dozen times, will the Typhoid Mary scenario have any Alpha Variant content? Its basically the only strain that hasn't been given out to PCs yet.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Really glad this isn't dead, looking forward to hopefully the Typhoid Mary Scenario getting updated.

Also to ask a question that has probably asked a dozen times, will the Typhoid Mary scenario have any Alpha Variant content? Its basically the only strain that hasn't been given out to PCs yet.
I don't have any planned, the main thing is I don't have any ideas on how I'd work it in. Plus I feel like I've covered everything I can with the alpha strain in scenario 2 and scarlet mansion.
Even if it's been asked a dozen times I still appreciate the question <3

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I don't have any planned, the main thing is I don't have any ideas on how I'd work it in. Plus I feel like I've covered everything I can with the alpha strain in scenario 2 and scarlet mansion.
Even if it's been asked a dozen times I still appreciate the question <3
How to work it in how exactly? How to start the story, or how to continue it past the introduction?

Aug 22, 2020
I see male protagonist and multiple protagonists tags. Description says I play as a woman. So which is it? Also about the femdom tag: who is dominating who? Is there straight femdom? And how much femdom content is in the game?

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
I see male protagonist and multiple protagonists tags. Description says I play as a woman. So which is it? Also about the femdom tag: who is dominating who? Is there straight femdom? And how much femdom content is in the game?
Different scenarios have a male or female pc, Scenario 4 you can choose. A bit. Entire game is avoiding getting raped by sex-crazed trans women, some of which have special abilities, or in very small numbers dogs or slug-like creatures.

xerroxi

Apr 13, 2021
had to increase the inventory to 6 as i was stuck at the convenience store with the msg "You can't carry any more" (droped the marble and took the water, couldnt take the food too so...no leave msg

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes