GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
I don't know if I'm dumb or distracted, but how do I get these Spread Island footage?

Spread Island - Leave the hotel without going back for your wife. Why is this a bad end? Because I'm lazy! (I can't get this option)

Spread Island - Offer your hand as a sexual relief tool in the king's villa. (You need to escape via the bedding rope to get to the villa section) (How do I get the bedding rope option? Once I go down with my wife I'm already arrested and no matter what I do, all options end up with us leaving together or me being captured)

Spread Island - Offer a dildo as a sexual relief tool in the king's villa. (again, how to bedding rope to go to the villa?)

Spread Island - Bludgeon the scrounger in the soldier's villa and use her to satisfy your wife. (again, how to bedding rope to go to the villa?)

Spread Island - Offer the fleshlight from room 204 as a sexual relief tool in the king's villa. (again, how to bedding rope to go to the villa?)

Spread Island - Force your wife into the chastity cage in the king's villa.
(again, how to bedding rope to go to the villa?)

Spread Island - Rescue your chastity-caged wife from the compound. (I have no idea)

Well, as you can see, I'm stuck on going to the villa and getting away on my own.

HELP!!!

PS: I really liked the game, downloaded it and, in a few hours (2 - 3h), only this scenario is missing to complete it. Good work and balance between images and texts and nice selection of images and gifs complemented the game well.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I don't know if I'm dumb or distracted, but how do I get these Spread Island footage?

Spread Island - Leave the hotel without going back for your wife. Why is this a bad end? Because I'm lazy! (I can't get this option)

Spread Island - Offer your hand as a sexual relief tool in the king's villa. (You need to escape via the bedding rope to get to the villa section) (How do I get the bedding rope option? Once I go down with my wife I'm already arrested and no matter what I do, all options end up with us leaving together or me being captured)

Spread Island - Offer a dildo as a sexual relief tool in the king's villa. (again, how to bedding rope to go to the villa?)

Spread Island - Bludgeon the scrounger in the soldier's villa and use her to satisfy your wife. (again, how to bedding rope to go to the villa?)

Spread Island - Offer the fleshlight from room 204 as a sexual relief tool in the king's villa. (again, how to bedding rope to go to the villa?)

Spread Island - Force your wife into the chastity cage in the king's villa.
(again, how to bedding rope to go to the villa?)

Spread Island - Rescue your chastity-caged wife from the compound. (I have no idea)

Well, as you can see, I'm stuck on going to the villa and getting away on my own.

HELP!!!

PS: I really liked the game, downloaded it and, in a few hours (2 - 3h), only this scenario is missing to complete it. Good work and balance between images and texts and nice selection of images and gifs complemented the game well.
You can take the bedsheets from room 203 and take them to room 204 and make a rope to climb down. You can abandon her or head back to room 201 to bring her with you. Using the gasmask and going down the stairs is an alternate path.

Glad you enjoyed the game so far, hope this helps!

Reactions: GHS-GHS

GHS-GHS

Aug 29, 2020
You can take the bedsheets from room 203 and take them to room 204 and make a rope to climb down. You can abandon her or head back to room 201 to bring her with you. Using the gasmask and going down the stairs is an alternate path.

Thanks for the help, I may sound repetitive but I liked this game. I hope your creativity and creations will continue like this.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

TFKE

Aug 23, 2020
gonna need another download site due to mega terms , and nopy says no . download from nopy completes then restarts after.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
gonna need another download site due to mega terms , and nopy says no . download from nopy completes then restarts after.
I keep free links on my index here:

I think I have to report this to have someone update the stuff

For the uploader, here's the direct link:

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Feels like forever since we got 3.5. Is scenario 4 ever gonna be finished?
Eventually. I don't make enough money to be a full time developer, and I don't have the time anymore to work on multiple games, so I'm focusing on university until I can go back to full time development.

I have no intention of giving up! You will play typhoid mary some day, and I hope you will enjoy it.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I thought that was abandoned but now I see it wasn't tagged with abandoned. is this still going on ?
Post above yours, friend. I'll probably do some short and simple CYOAs in the future so that I can do more rainy stuff without working myself to the bone between work, school, and university.

ringdangdoo899

Dec 9, 2021
Hey, been playing, and cant activate any of the kink content. No matter what setting I put it on, its always turned off. Any way to fix this?

Edit: After a few times of turning them off and on, it started working and showing scenes. Weird bug though.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Post above yours, friend. I'll probably do some short and simple CYOAs in the future so that I can do more rainy stuff without working myself to the bone between work, school, and university.
Legend. Only things the game needs is a bit more user friendliness if possible and for the scenes to match the protagonists faces (gotta have money for custom scenes to be drawn) and of course extra scenes and all for each cutscene. Still, even if I don't like a lot of the types of content you've made them work very well.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Legend. Only things the game needs is a bit more user friendliness if possible and for the scenes to match the protagonists faces (gotta have money for custom scenes to be drawn) and of course extra scenes and all for each cutscene. Still, even if I don't like a lot of the types of content you've made them work very well.
Thanks! What kind of user friendliness?

meatnowhere

Dec 6, 2018
Thanks! What kind of user friendliness?
It's mostly that you'll get lost a lot (in menus, in options, or in what location you're at and your current state). Always a problem in somewhat bare bones text adventures. Not sure if you can in your engine, but just putting for instance a little red house near the red house option in the the first ep, a little street option, a little blue house option, a factory option a little store option beside all the choices would probably help the user navigate much easier. Probably the episode that has this problem the worst is the mansion as you've got to keep up with east wing/west wing and at least like 20 rooms if I remember, all in your head (there is no map or visual indicators other than cutscenes etc). But the game as you've got is not super bad for the genre which always has this problem if the maps and options get large.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes