Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Glad you enjoyed, and thank you for the feedback! Overall how do the scenarios you've finished compare against each other? Do you have a favorite?
It's hard to say, I'm not really into the infected-on-player scenes when playing as a guy, but giving the wife the toys to satisfy herself was really hot. There's pros and cons to the different scenarios. One thing I'd really liked to have seen would be trying to satisfy her by hand, pinning her down and giving her a really rough handjob to try and get her over the edge.

Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Might be nice to have a credits page for the gifs/pics you use
Sorry, unlike with anomaly vault and hentai university, I don't write know the sources of most of the images I use. I have a grab-bag of gifs and webms from redgif and /gif/ and write scenes around my favorite ones.

NotYourBiznes

Apr 2, 2019
Not my type of game. I don't like that you literally have to keep losing in order to see some titties. I want a story with sex, not a story that only ends with sex.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Not my type of game. I don't like that you literally have to keep losing in order to see some titties. I want a story with sex, not a story that only ends with sex.
It's hard to write scenes for after you've lost your mind to the infection. Removing that would lose the zombie-esque aspect that the game focuses on. Also it'd be hard to play a game like this as a character that actually wants to get assaulted.

Thanks for playing it anyways!

anonymph

Dec 1, 2019
It's hard to write scenes for after you've lost your mind to the infection. Removing that would lose the zombie-esque aspect that the game focuses on. Also it'd be hard to play a game like this as a character that actually wants to get assaulted.
I actually like the bad end situations. They are often the most sexy scenes of a transformation/corruption/mindbreak/etc. game, as the dev can ignore all sorts of gameplay related consequences, and just focus on the transformation/corruption. Fewer permanent consequences = Fewer variations = Easier to write and code. The half-futa state in the first scenario was great, because it had a serious consequence while avoiding the variation issue.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
I would love to see some more bad ends where the infected player character is on the giving end. Of the building lust getting too much for them and them grabbing someone (either infected or survivor) and fucking them senseless. Seems like we have a lot more bad ends of them getting fucked than going feral and doing the fucking.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
I would appreciate an end scenario where you become an alpha infected and go on a journey to infect others with around 4 choices per area(that can be expanded upon at a later date)
keep up the good work, and dont forget about the old scenarios like the zombie apocalypse main one and the facility.

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I would appreciate an end scenario where you become an alpha infected and go on a journey to infect others with around 4 choices per area(that can be expanded upon at a later date)
keep up the good work, and dont forget about the old scenarios like the zombie apocalypse main one and the facility.
For me writing a storyline of the alpha doesn't seem like it has a lot of design space. You'd be ultra powerful and it'd be fun and unique for maybe a few scenes. I imagine it'd be like playing Nemesis in Resident Evil 3. While being a dominant dickgirl can be fun I'd still like to keep the player feeling relatively small most of the time so they need to think their way through situations, like how I imagine Typhoid Mary will turn out.
4 Choices per area isn't a great metric to work off of. Sometimes a choice in a previous area locks or unlocks new options in future ones.

Thank you for the suggestions though. What left could be added to scenarios 1 and 2? I don't have any leftover ideas for them currently.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
What left could be added to scenarios 1 and 2? I don't have any leftover ideas for them currently.
Scenario 1( the main game) still needs a real good ending (something vanilla) as well as some sort of "you joined the horde" type futa orgy train.
For scenario 2(the facility) you can wrap up escaping with how often you stayed inside the facility (and interacting with the infected) with a couple of endings either completing the first iteration of the cure that makes the futa zombies tame but has a small chance to make them alpha. OR if you stayed too long in the facility, you would escape the facility compromised and slowly infected under the guise of finishing the cure, eventually corrupting the cure and making super-futas.

These ideas are thrown in there ofc as a suggestion, and I dont expect you to code in a timer, just a small option before leaving to "look back and breathe in" before leaving or something.

I look forward to whatever content you add to Rainy-dayz to be honest.

• Thinking Face

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
For me writing a storyline of the alpha doesn't seem like it has a lot of design space. You'd be ultra powerful and it'd be fun and unique for maybe a few scenes. I imagine it'd be like playing Nemesis in Resident Evil 3. While being a dominant dickgirl can be fun I'd still like to keep the player feeling relatively small most of the time so they need to think their way through situations, like how I imagine Typhoid Mary will turn out.
That just means you need to step up the opposition. Instead of random survivors and infected, picture this: A research facility in a city, they lose control of the alpha they're studying. She breaks out and a number of common infected leave with her in the confusion. The setting is the city right at the very beginning of the outbreak, the situation is chaotic with police and even military being a threat. She's strong and powerful but not bulletproof, right? And amid the chaos there are elite capture teams searching for her, to sedate her and return her to the lab. If she lets her guard down she'll end up in much stronger restraints having the alpha cum milked out of her. She needs to sate her powerful lust on the people of the city without causing so much trouble that the hunters can find her, until she gets the chance to catch them by surprise and defeat them.

EvilClone

Mar 1, 2018
Sorry, I've been dealing with health/home problems that are just clearing up and I've got a lot of work on the agenda. Once I clear the workload Scarlet Mansion is next on the chopping block, I hope it'll be worth the wait.
It's good to hear from you again, any news is good news coming from you, and dont worry about rushing an update on these games, your situation is more important than your project, stay safe and keep up the good work <3

loshad

Jun 25, 2020
NoodleJacuzzi,

Thanks for your in-depth response to my previous post!

I've played through the finished Spread Island scenario. I thought that it was an improvement over the Facility, though the original RainyDayZ is still the strongest of the three.

I was trying to figure out why (beyond the additional choice complexity and delayed consequences implemented so well in the first scenario) when I came across your post below:

It struck me that in the "donut" path of the first scenario, you did actually write scenes for an infection victim, but you did it in a very subtle manner. One of the aspects of that path is that your character is very willing to dismiss or downplay their own infection as a "special case", to their own downfall. That denial is an interesting aspect that's largely missing in the other two scenarios - though something similar is hinted at in the researcher's letter about the Alpha in the Facility.

If this "partial infection" is implemented again, that could provide a pathway to writing more active sex scenes. The character(s) could rationalize their actions as "I'm already infected - what's the harm?" or "I must be immune/resistant!"

Looking forward to your further efforts - thanks!

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
v3.5 is out:

Changelog:
--- New Content:
- New Scenario: Scarlet Mansion
- A short scene commissioned by a patron, involving watersports. Use the code hentai to view it.

A very short changelog, but scarlet mansion has like 21 scenes so I'm not to sad about that. The commissioned scene was written a while back and can be viewed as basically a preview for Typhoid Mary. Just like with previous scenarios feel free to use the pool noodle cheat if stuck.

So, Scarlet Mansion! This one is definitely an oddball compared to other scenarios. For one, there are no bad ends. This is because a lot of the mansion's design was laid out before the game had a quicksave system (which should tell how how far some pieces of this scenario were thought up). For those of you who liked the bad ends though don't worry, I ultimately decided to include some, they just didn't make it in in time. That combined with the fact that a lot of scenes are of other people's fates means that this plays very differently than something like The Facility.

Now, this scenario uses a new mechanic! If you're stuck somewhere the administrator's bedroom has a memo with a hint for what that new mechanic is. If you're having trouble finding a certain set of somethings...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There was an absolute ton of stuff left on the cutting room floor, I'm literally crying right now. At least it means there's more to come, right? Don't go looking into the script files and spoiling yourself! Or do, if you really want, it's a mess though. Unused events are in the sceneList.js near the bottom in the writeEvent function. My plan is to have the option to disable all electronics in the mansion for some collectible goodies, exposing yourself to danger unless you went out and lewded all the infected already. Then an alternate ending in this "dark mansion".

There was a chase scene through the mansion that was also cut, but I'm not sure I'll bring that one in. The ending feels sudden, but I couldn't figure out how to make the main villain an intelligent queen, so she ends up being... The way she currently is. Sorry if it's disappointing, lemme know what you'd do with her instead!

As it stands sorry if anything feels rushed, or if the secrets are more tedious to find than fun. For me it was refreshing to write and the scenes came to me in batches. Overall I hope you enjoy, and as always I welcome any feedback! I even have an anonymous suggestion box if you're too shy to post here, I respond to these once a month on my patreon. Post in it here:

As always I appreciate feedback. Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoy! Bitch Medicenter did very well for a single release, I think, it's actually almost caught up to rainy in likes.

Reactions: notagain1234

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Hey dev, I saw you mention a male protagonist one page 1. Just checking if that is still in the works or did you decide it becomes too big of an undertaking?

Cheers. :)

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes