NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hey dev, I saw you mention a male protagonist one page 1. Just checking if that is still in the works or did you decide it becomes too big of an undertaking?

Cheers. :)
Hiya! There's a male protagonist for both Spread Island (Scenario 3) and Scarlet Mansion (Scenario 4). Hopefully they're what you're looking for. I don't have control of the thread so I can't edit tags and whatnot, but here's what I think's missing:
  • Male Protagonist - Scenarios 3 and 4 both have male protagonists.
  • Futa/Trans Protagonist - You are infected for nearly the entirety of scenario 2.
  • Mobile game - Official mobile link is right on the first page.
  • Multiple endings - Somewhere in the ball park of 50 including bad ends. One ending for each scenario if you discount those.
  • Multiple protagonist - Multiple scenarios, multiple protagonists who are entirely unrelated to each other.
  • Text based - Some scenes are completely text, most scenes are split evenly in size between pictures and text.
  • BDSM - The content in Scarlet Mansion includes cages, bondage, etc
  • Cheating - In spread island you can basically throw someone else in with your wife, and one bad end available right from the first choice involves them getting ploughed. The diary in scarlet mansion directly references a husband the writer is apologizing to for her current and future actions.
  • Exhibitionism - The flower in scenario 1 causes this, and in scenario 2 the main character gets a thrill from jerking off in the office
  • Humiliation - The express reason many infected in scarlet mansion are in their predicaments
  • Sex Toys - Many of these, including onaholes, dildos, urethral sounding rods, etc
  • Urination - I think there's at least one scene in every scenario
  • Voyeurism - A lot of this is done in Scarlet Mansion
  • Horror - A general theme of the game.
  • Puzzle - Another general theme of the game. Stronger in some scenarios than others.

Last edited:

kevin41714

Jul 10, 2017
Hey! I'm sure this is a great game but I wanted to give you a heads up that my firewall detects a virus in your rar: Trojan:Conteban.A!ml . Hope you remedy whatever's causing the flag, I love html games so I'll try again later but I don't really wanna risk anything

Reactions: blblbl6329

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Since i am not into dicks this is not my game, but content that matched my preferences i liked. So not sure if i will revisit this.

Its too annoying to browse trough gallery, that could be improved.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Hiya! There's a male protagonist for both Spread Island (Scenario 3) and Scarlet Mansion (Scenario 4). Hopefully they're what you're looking for. I don't have control of the thread so I can't edit tags and whatnot, but here's what I think's missing:
  • Male Protagonist - Scenarios 3 and 4 both have male protagonists.
  • Futa/Trans Protagonist - You are infected for nearly the entirety of scenario 2.
  • Mobile game - Official mobile link is right on the first page.
  • Multiple endings - Somewhere in the ball park of 50 including bad ends. One ending for each scenario if you discount those.
  • Multiple protagonist - Multiple scenarios, multiple protagonists who are entirely unrelated to each other.
  • Text based - Some scenes are completely text, most scenes are split evenly in size between pictures and text.
  • BDSM - The content in Scarlet Mansion includes cages, bondage, etc
  • Cheating - In spread island you can basically throw someone else in with your wife, and one bad end available right from the first choice involves them getting ploughed. The diary in scarlet mansion directly references a husband the writer is apologizing to for her current and future actions.
  • Exhibitionism - The flower in scenario 1 causes this, and in scenario 2 the main character gets a thrill from jerking off in the office
  • Humiliation - The express reason many infected in scarlet mansion are in their predicaments
  • Sex Toys - Many of these, including onaholes, dildos, urethral sounding rods, etc
  • Urination - I think there's at least one scene in every scenario
  • Voyeurism - A lot of this is done in Scarlet Mansion
  • Horror - A general theme of the game.
  • Puzzle - Another general theme of the game. Stronger in some scenarios than others.
If tags need changing just report the OP and let a mod know what needs changing.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Reactions to Scarlet Mansion:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like this one, it's similar in a lot of ways to the Facility one, but I really like how in this one we're doing things to the infected rather than the other way around.

diebesgrab

Feb 25, 2019
How do mobile players play this because it says it's also a mobile game and I can't figure out how to do it
I know for a fact you can play it via Noodle's github page on a mobile browser. Don't think there's a dedicated mobile app, though I'm not sure.

Reactions: Cektah

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Hey! I'm sure this is a great game but I wanted to give you a heads up that my firewall detects a virus in your rar: Trojan:Conteban.A!ml . Hope you remedy whatever's causing the flag, I love html games so I'll try again later but I don't really wanna risk anything
Glad you liked it! I wrote this game's engine from scratch, it's just images and html/javascript code. It's a false alarm.
I've never had any of my antivirus programs ping any of my games. What file specifically does the game believe is a trojan?

Since i am not into dicks this is not my game, but content that matched my preferences i liked. So not sure if i will revisit this.

Its too annoying to browse trough gallery, that could be improved.
I didn't think there was much here for someone not into dicks, thanks for giving it a shot!

Because it boots you out to the scenario select menu? I'll try to fix that.

Can you save the scientist in act 4?
You can get her out of her room, but one she winds up in her little chamber there' nothing more you can do. Karma caught up to her.

Reactions to Scarlet Mansion:
I like this one, it's similar in a lot of ways to the Facility one, but I really like how in this one we're doing things to the infected rather than the other way around.
Glad you had a good time! I'll do a full response later but the login credentials do unlock the file in the basement. Not sure why they didn't do it for you.
There isn't anything more planned with the scientist. Did you have anything in mind?

How do mobile players play this because it says it's also a mobile game and I can't figure out how to do it
I know for a fact you can play it via Noodle's github page on a mobile browser. Don't think there's a dedicated mobile app, though I'm not sure.
You can use the mobile online link. Or extract the game, put it on your phone (unless it's an iphone) and use a file browser to run the Rainy DayZ Mobile.html file.

Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Glad you had a good time! I'll do a full response later but the login credentials do unlock the file in the basement. Not sure why they didn't do it for you.
That doesn't appear to be the case; getting the login credentials adds two lines like this:
screenshot1.jpg
screenshot2.jpg
I don't know if the 'there is a locked file' line is supposed to appear if you don't have the credentials and it's a bug.
There isn't anything more planned with the scientist. Did you have anything in mind?
Not specifically, I was just wondering if it's possible to save her (I'm guessing not from the ending), and thinking it feels a little odd that there's no lewd scene with her after she transforms like with... I think every other girl who's transformed in any of the other scenarios.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: NoodleJacuzzi

Cenma

Jun 10, 2018
Hey guys, I am stuck in the Scarlet Mansion, I have released the Scientist with the mask and I have interacted with everything. Any ideas?

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I can't seem to get the rest of the tapes. I've interacted with everything except for the ending scene.
There's one already in the theater room, and one in the admin bedroom, but the hidden ones are in:
The east hallway
The west hallway
The main hall
The balcony

Hope that helps!

kaikalisa

Feb 5, 2021
Idk if this will get noticed but, im just bad at these types of games lmao i cant seem to find the keycards(minus the one in the parasite lab) and i've been stuck there for awhile

NoodleJacuzzi

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Idk if this will get noticed but, im just bad at these types of games lmao i cant seem to find the keycards(minus the one in the parasite lab) and i've been stuck there for awhile
There's one in the containment lab, you need to mix chemicals to make knockout gas (stone plus mind I think), and another i the chemical lab you need to make acid for (stone plus break). Hope that helps!

Lala70

Apr 1, 2020
I'm looking for the last scene for the 2nd scenario.
I got:
Overwhelmed
Mind Worms
Spiders
Whizzer's Fluid
Alpha's Bitch
Failed Escape
Hypnotic Ass
Private Time
Domination
Exposed Time
Release the Horde
Cured
Purple Potion
Pink Potion
Light Blue Potion
Light Yellow Potion
Jones's Recording
Carla's Recording
Vasquez's Recording

I have no idea what I'm missing.
I am missing Hypnotic ass - suggestions?

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes