steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
this game is really nice, shame I can't understand what they are saying. I really like that they added the NTR codecs. Wish it was there in the original game

jags25655

Nov 18, 2021
So I can play the battle scenes without the translation patch but not with them, is anyone else having the same problem?

steelblake

Jan 8, 2018
Are you sure you've seen images of it without it? because there is a scripted scene as the interference is not happening but thenn she brushes off as you seeing things.

LordVapington

Nov 20, 2017
Are you sure you've seen images of it without it? because there is a scripted scene as the interference is not happening but thenn she brushes off as you seeing things.
yeah if you put the name of the game into hitomi.la it has all the game images and there is uncersored versions of the comms images

But i managed to find a folder which had the unblured images renamed to the regular blured images names so you can see them without blur. there are a couple still with the blur but the rest are unblured.

to get the folder for it go to the translation request for this game or use this: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-sorgante-sorugante-gaptax.146692/post-11776936

just do that to get the comms unblured

Kirby098

Sep 6, 2018
honestly is up to you, this is my favorite game and i'm patienly waiting for the update to play it again, if you are desperate for something play it now, if not i'll say wait up the update
that's my opinion anyways
you seem to know good games can you tell me any other games

Reginleif

Feb 28, 2018
Found a fan translation for the new game, have not tested it yet. The site is good and had many great games. Password for almost every game is *ryuugames.com*

no-sense

Apr 20, 2020
Has somebody walkthrough? I haven't found a way how to achieve good end for Makoto/Male protag yet (if ithere is the good end)?
it has a short good ending, just try and beat the main boss on the volcano base before the 10 days are up. it gives you good ending and unlocks just about all the scenes, if you dont feel like grinding this is should speed it up.

3.90 star(s) 36 Votes