randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
so when does the next game come out on steam? and will it be more games? would be cool if the girl appears as a cameo or in movies in other games or as a character to have a gangbang with, and the game needs to have preggo it the only thing missing in this one

LazwelX

Aug 13, 2020
this is a game that could use as full on remake with a bigger team hopefully in the future because the concepts the dev has is really hot but i feel like with this and soragante it kind of fell short of being a complete masterpiece bcause of a few lacking parts like underusing the side female characters playing a bit too hard into the whole mecha action aspect,maybe use some voice files as well.

Reactions: lukee12345

BurnRaijin

Jan 13, 2022
Guys, what is the latest version of the game? It says here that the latest version is 1.04, but I saw some kind of update 2.0, which is why this question appeared in me.

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
RaiOhGar 1.04.01 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
what difference with the official?

Phenomamd

Dec 27, 2017
what difference with the official?
It's unofficial because it's a compressed version and he's not affiliated with Gaptax, it's the same game with no changes (presumably) other than image compression.

TLDR smaller filesize, not my cup of tea when storage is so cheap.

Reactions: kikz108

kikz108

Sep 10, 2018
It's unofficial because it's a compressed version and he's not affiliated with Gaptax, it's the same game with no changes (presumably) other than image compression.

TLDR smaller filesize, not my cup of tea when storage is so cheap.
oh okay thnx for reply

3.90 star(s) 37 Votes