Totti000

May 4, 2022
i played this in japanes up to 80% and got stuck because it was getting harder to know exactly what to do. Although it's just a MTL, i'm still grateful because it was an enjoyable game... so thanks for sharing

Shimk

Aug 21, 2019
the balloons and icons untranslated.
not sure of the accuracy, they are mtleed too
honestly, i don't feel to edit the images.

Last edited:

Zarnos

Mar 10, 2022
Oh, I completely agree with you on that. A pity I'm an overthinker by nature :ROFLMAO:.
Some of us had terrible things happen early in life and games like this somehow help soothe the fears in our empty lives. I dunno, I don't 'like it' but it somehow helps.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
there's two endings she either has a mental breaddown after killing her sister, or she injures her sister but doesn't kill her, rushes her to the hospital and decides to sacrifice herself as an organ donor so her sister has a chance to live which she does
Awwww.
And these soft skins complain the game is too negative.

tim7666

Jul 24, 2017
I've found what seems to be a full save but couldn't load it because it's saying that Map100.json is missing. I don't think anyone has this file in www/data ? (base on the fact that we all downloaded the same version here)

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
Waiting for a full save, though some of the snips shown in OP gives me a sinking feeling that I might not like the content in the scenes.

inye59

May 9, 2020
in the last stage in the shopping center right after the elevator and after camera the game freezes any suggestions?

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
wait so we dont actually get to see the scene with the teacher, friend, and underclassmen? well thats disappointing. We betray them horribly but dont get to see the results of the betrayal.

Rougeu

Jul 5, 2022
there's two endings she either has a mental breaddown after killing her sister, or she injures her sister but doesn't kill her, rushes her to the hospital and decides to sacrifice herself as an organ donor so her sister has a chance to live which she does
I didn't get the endings cutscene, it just throw me back to lobby screen._.
How to get that?

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
I didn't get the endings cutscene, it just throw me back to lobby screen._.
How to get that?
you got the mindbreak ending where she kills her sister.
To get the other ending you need to get i think it was a smokebomb from one of the venders i forgot where. Use that during the fight to be able to target the guy in the final fight. If you don't have it then her sister will just automatically guard the attack.
If you take out the sister first you get the mindbreak ending the "good" ending is if you take out the guy first

Rougeu

Jul 5, 2022
you got the mindbreak ending where she kills her sister.
To get the other ending you need to get i think it was a smokebomb from one of the venders i forgot where. Use that during the fight to be able to target the guy in the final fight. If you don't have it then her sister will just automatically guard the attack.
If you take out the sister first you get the mindbreak ending the "good" ending is if you take out the guy first
Ahh tyty, I kill her sis, but throw me to lobby but I will try to get "good" ending now instead, thanks once again

Kakarrotho

Jun 1, 2022
Man, I'm tempted to just go through every MTL script and properly "Edit" the fuck out of them, fuck the google translate bullshit, just straight up try to make sense of the conversations and make it up myself If I have to.

I haven't touched programming in like 12-13 years but I'm sure if I stop being lazy and spend 1-3hours I could learn how RPG maker works and fix all these dumbass MTL games.
Rooting for you

Reactions: Aloo7009

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
wait so we dont actually get to see the scene with the teacher, friend, and underclassmen? well thats disappointing. We betray them horribly but dont get to see the results of the betrayal.
keep playing, you see the aftermath of the two classmates its pretty cruel. You need to get 3 recommendations to enter the hideout after the original place got raided so you need to find the buyers

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes