Predictor

Jun 17, 2021
How do I get the ending of this game? I can't hit the boss the others died instead, or I died and game over without any ending
I have the same question, I got to the guy that have the sister, but I can't figure out how to progress ? I tried winning, losing and stalling with defend. None of them seem to lead to any "real" ending...

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
I have the same question, I got to the guy that have the sister, but I can't figure out how to progress ? I tried winning, losing and stalling with defend. None of them seem to lead to any "real" ending...
the game seems either rushed or had parts rewritten so unfortunately so you killing the sister and going insane is actually one of the endings there's no credits. the other ending is from getting the security spray and taking out the guy during that fight it leads to a slightly longer ending where she sacrifices herself.

Reactions: Predictor

Venvenkachi

Jan 19, 2023
Someone can tell me how to get the third sale? It says that I need Sada-kun help for that, but I don't know who is that guy

Yandere Dev

Apr 17, 2020
There is an error that tells me that I am missing the Map100.json file can help me fix it

By the way, if someone has a complete save, they send it (Optional)

SakuraRabbit

Nov 14, 2021
This is a save before ending:
End A: Kill the department owner in battle
End B: Kill your own sister in battle

Save condition:
Literally no moral, rich as hell, 1 block / decent reputation (god damn janitor!!!!)
Being underground idol in the night club, basically 0 knowledge cuz am lazy to go school (ggez)
View attachment save.rar

Float_Fish

May 11, 2022
This is a save before ending:
End A: Kill the department owner in battle
End B: Kill your own sister in battle

Save condition:
Literally no moral, rich as hell, 1 block / decent reputation (god damn janitor!!!!)
Being underground idol in the night club, basically 0 knowledge cuz am lazy to go school (ggez)
View attachment 3061501
Is there a gallery for the scenes?

SakuraRabbit

Nov 14, 2021
Is there a gallery for the scenes?
I don't think so, because the ending would lead you straight to main menu, the game seemed rushed in my opinion, but I had a great depression time playing the game, besides, you can literally trigger sex animation everywhere, janitor (annoying!!!) ...uncle's friend, or wear nothing/dog collar only at night.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I read MTL often on this site but what does MTL mean?
Machine TransLation.

Aka translation made with Google Translate, or DeepL, or Sugoi, or ChatGPT.

Often times, the raw output from these is hot garbage, because Japanese is a language that depends a lot on context, and AI can't really pick up on that.

You can still make something worthwhile out of MTL... but... it requires a lot of work to edit the output into actual English, filter out the garbage, check for consistency with names, ensure that subjects are correct... etc. It's still nowhere near the work needed for an actual translation... but people are too lazy to do this work often enough and somehow raw MTL is still allowed to be uploaded even when it's not really English by any sane definition of how languages work.

Reactions: Hiro92
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes