The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
keep playing, you see the aftermath of the two classmates its pretty cruel. You need to get 3 recommendations to enter the hideout after the original place got raided so you need to find the buyers
OK, can't wait to see it as long as it is not snuff or gore. I'll admiti did feel bad about the betrayal of the underclassmen though.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
I've done the teacher and two students but the story isn't moving forward . Also when I try to do the janitor nude walk through the school the game freezes.

khabis12

Oct 17, 2021
can you pls tell me where can i find the smoke bomb pls tell me if you remember or give me your save files

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
can you pls tell me where can i find the smoke bomb pls tell me if you remember or give me your save files
i just cheated it into my game with mtool. It's an item called "security spray" in the jp google translated version i was using. Looks like you need to upgrade your knowledge to use it too

jangchiang

Oct 3, 2023
hi, I still need to find the third latter (mansion) how can I get it anyone pass this? (if have same I will very thankful)

Last edited:

nivak.mal

Jul 25, 2017
hi, I still need to find the third latter (mansion) how can I get it anyone pass this? (if have same I will very thankful)
go to the hospital there's a boy in one of the rooms talk to him and you'll have a questline where you end up being his tutor and forming a bond. After the part of the game where you have to look for the letters go to the house and find his father's basement to see the kouhai being trained as a dog. He'll give you the letter inexchange for you breaking off any connections and never contacting his son again.

Reactions: qinna

jangchiang

Oct 3, 2023
go to the hospital there's a boy in one of the rooms talk to him and you'll have a questline where you end up being his tutor and forming a bond. After the part of the game where you have to look for the letters go to the house and find his father's basement to see the kouhai being trained as a dog. He'll give you the letter inexchange for you breaking off any connections and never contacting his son again.
thx a lot I can end the game:)(y)

UwUnknOwOn

Mar 5, 2021
Where is the letter? How do I find the basement? thanks

Caxx

Aug 1, 2018
How do I get the ending of this game? I can't hit the boss the others died instead, or I died and game over without any ending

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes