Sneaky Weasel

Oct 26, 2020
Ooh, nice!
I made a lot of extension/adjustments/redesign to the custom animation system, and hopefully got it running as you intended:

>Tail: Looking at the file, your FBX animation doesn't seem to attempt to use TailBase: only Tail1/Tail2/Tail3/Tail3_end - and those can't be used because they are placed differently from one horse to another - TailBase is the only bone that's common to everyone. Are you sure Rigify didn't just overlook TailBase or something like that?
>Facial bones/ears/tongue: you used "excludechildren:Head", which filter out all of that. Also the "Jaw" bone is named "Javv" in pony models, for some reason.

For the rest:
>Tongue: Forgot I was using an external tongue. Changed it so custom animations use the original SFM tongue instead.
>Jaw/Mouth/Tongue: default position for those can change drastically between models, and that messed the mouth offset in your anim. I uplodaed the exact models used in-game - hopefully using those as reference will reduce the problem:
In the meantime, I added two new config commands:
"Animation-Ramage test anim-excludechildrenposition:Mouth"
"Animation-Ramage test anim-includeposition:Tongue"
They prevent everything parented under the mouth from being moved out of its default position, while letting the tongue do whatever. Not really elegant, but at least this way it work without having to redo the animation.
> Eyes: Added a new config command: "Animation-Ramage test anim-eyetracking: pelvis". You can use it to lock eyes to any existing bone. It seem a few bones like "LeftButt" and "RightButt" don't affect any meshes, so an animation could probably repurpose them as eye targets.
> The giant pony outside: animation file was baked with a low-poly mesh inside, which was loaded as is and standing outside, towering over the map. Added a new config parameter "Model-Ramage test anim-loading:0", so you can tell the system to ignore any model inside.

All of that will be available in the next update, hopefully next Monday if I can get Custom Characters to work properly by then.
Yes, the animation works exactly as I wanted (I tried to do something even remotely similar to this ) ;)
I realized what my mistake was, I think I accidentally deleted the TailBase bone (oops! I have to be more attentive)
> Facial bones/ears/tongue: you used "excludechildren:Head", which filters out all of that. Also the "Jaw" bone is named "Javv" in pony models, for some reason.

Now I can see where I went wrong, thanks for the clarification and thanks for giving the models used in the game for reference, this will help me a lot.

> They prevent everything parented under the mouth from being moved out of its default position, while letting the tongue do whatever. Not really elegant, but at least this way it work without having to redo the animation.

I hope there will be an opportunity to use facial expressions in the future.

> The giant pony outside

Yeah, looks like I accidentally exported the pony mesh :)

Last edited:
Reactions: WizardsTariff

Sneaky Weasel

Oct 26, 2020
Ooh, nice!
I made a lot of extension/adjustments/redesign to the custom animation system, and hopefully got it running as you intended:

>Tail: Looking at the file, your FBX animation doesn't seem to attempt to use TailBase: only Tail1/Tail2/Tail3/Tail3_end - and those can't be used because they are placed differently from one horse to another - TailBase is the only bone that's common to everyone. Are you sure Rigify didn't just overlook TailBase or something like that?
>Facial bones/ears/tongue: you used "excludechildren:Head", which filter out all of that. Also the "Jaw" bone is named "Javv" in pony models, for some reason.

For the rest:
>Tongue: Forgot I was using an external tongue. Changed it so custom animations use the original SFM tongue instead.
>Jaw/Mouth/Tongue: default position for those can change drastically between models, and that messed the mouth offset in your anim. I uplodaed the exact models used in-game - hopefully using those as reference will reduce the problem:
In the meantime, I added two new config commands:
"Animation-Ramage test anim-excludechildrenposition:Mouth"
"Animation-Ramage test anim-includeposition:Tongue"
They prevent everything parented under the mouth from being moved out of its default position, while letting the tongue do whatever. Not really elegant, but at least this way it work without having to redo the animation.
>Eyes: Added a new config command: "Animation-Ramage test anim-eyetracking: pelvis". You can use it to lock eyes to any existing bone. It seem a few bones like "LeftButt" and "RightButt" don't affect any meshes, so an animation could probably repurpose them as eye targets.
>The giant pony outside: animation file was baked with a low-poly mesh inside, which was loaded as is and standing outside, towering over the map. Added a new config parameter "Model-Ramage test anim-loading:0", so you can tell the system to ignore any model inside.

All of that will be available in the next update, hopefully next Monday if I can get Custom Characters to work properly by then.

By the way, what about using these models as default models in the game?

direct link to mega

They are based on the ReVamped V6 models, and they have a better looking oral cavity than the standard ReVamped models.

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
most deranged stuff you can find here
We will all evaluate ourselves and improve as people immediately.
This has opened my eyes. We should be ashamed to be the most deranged stuff you can find here.
We need to improve and become the most deranged stuff you can find *anywhere*.

Joke aside, I would rank all those guro-loli games available here as way more deranged than feeding Mr Cloppityclop carrots by the wrong end, but I guess that's personal preferences.

By the way, what about using these models as default models in the game?
Integrating new bodies is a pain from a technical standpoint, mostly because it require adding ton of spaquetti code to handle each model's quirks. I did it once for the crotchboobs models, and it's still causing troubles to this day.

If it's any consolation I do have plans to make custom animations be able to animate any mesh they load and not just the pre-defined ponies. I intended it for crossovers stuff, but that should work with pony variants too - although for those specific vore models I would also need to make Flexes/Blendshapes work, otherwise they would act like standard models. No ETA on that tho, it's kinda far on the ToDo list.

GLDCord

Mar 22, 2020
Ponies (mare, stallion, fillies, colts) are all ReVamped V6. Everyone use the same skeleton - being male just change which head mesh is displayed.
I was thinking of trying to take a crack at modding in a modified pony but...I can't even figure out where or how to even find the skeleton in the first place. The only thing I've heard of being used in blender but it takes hours just figuring out how to make a ball.

Reactions: monkisuma

Sneaky Weasel

Oct 26, 2020
Integrating new bodies is a pain from a technical standpoint, mostly because it require adding ton of spaquetti code to handle each model's quirks. I did it once for the crotchboobs models, and it's still causing troubles to this day.

If it's any consolation I do have plans to make custom animations be able to animate any mesh they load and not just the pre-defined ponies. I intended it for crossovers stuff, but that should work with pony variants too - although for those specific vore models I would also need to make Flexes/Blendshapes work, otherwise they would act like standard models. No ETA on that tho, it's kinda far on the ToDo list.

I see, I had a feeling that it would be difficult to add new models. It seemed to me that the Vore models were quite similar to the standard ones and didn't differ much, but now it's clear that it's not all that simple, anyway thank you for adding the crotchboobs models earlier. I just wanted to try to make a titfuck animation. By the way, how will it be possible to control Mr Dick in the animation (I mean, there are no bones in the skeleton that you have shared with me that could control a dick) and will it be possible to use liquid simulation in the future?

The ability to add custom animations with any mesh in the future sounds great, looking forward to it)

Last edited:

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
+1 to this, I'm interested to see if there's a community of modders who would congregate their custom animation files together somewhere!
any discord for this game?
I half-assed a public Discord for sharing modded stuff during the previous update:
That said, if someone with more experience & time want to setup a better Discord/forum/whatever for this, I would gladly redirect everyone there.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2018
I half-assed a public Discord for sharing modded stuff during the previous update:
That said, if someone with more experience & time want to setup a better Discord/forum/whatever for this, I would gladly redirect everyone there.
Honestly it's better if you keep your own discord with a "backup" account as the server owner. Any joe shmoe could fuck it up for you and everyone else.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Ramage-2.049
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
some models have missing necks and faces in the recent builds it seems. seems to be ones not using the fluttershy face types

Reactions: monkisuma
3.50 star(s) 4 Votes