catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Just to be sure, which version are you using exactly?

Just a recolored Leon to smooth out his features, or something like in CMD3D that's pretty much a low-poly and nearly feature-less mannequin?
I'm talking smooth shaded green man with minimal textures like in those old illusion games. Or like the green anons you'd see in mlp arts. So yeah sorta like the CM3d stuff for sure or y'know something simple. Leon's look clashes hard anyways with the way this game looks.

No real face etc. I think leon would be chasing ada anyways. Or at least pony ada

nincow24

Sep 1, 2018
This project is worlds better than Besti by a mile. Please consider adding more anthro animations for future builds (upside down throat fucking would be wonderful), and the ability to go into first person view with free floating would be great. ^__^

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
The Version you linked after you answered to one having the Problem. My guess is the most Recent one
Not sure which one exactly that is, probably one of the intermediary experimental test version anyway.
Try the official demo here instead, it will be a lot cleaner:

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Looking forward to the day when you can actually use the toys on them with maybe a few poses or IK. I swear I can still push them around also during the bdsm animations.

They must have colliders on them for velocity or something.

CoolCat2025

Aug 10, 2022
ok now i want the latest ramage version XD!!!, though where can i get the latest version cause i have a oculus quest 1 :)

Last edited:
Reactions: CrazyZone

cesodeso

Apr 2, 2021
Not sure which one exactly that is, probably one of the intermediary experimental test version anyway.
Try the official demo here instead, it will be a lot cleaner:
The Demo Works
(Sorry was on Vacation)
any Chance the Other version works aswell?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
It's nice having the current of this version, but the 1st page shows smaller ponies being in it. Patreon had those removed, but I've heard SubscribeStar has the full version, which I was looking for.
I read on another forum that some characters are missing in newer versions of the game. Substar has the content you were talking about though. I don't think anyone uses that compared to patreon though so I guess we will have to wait to see if someone does.

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021
The "missing character" was a time-limited commission that ran out. Probably gonna end up changing that system since that's the second time I see people worrying about it.
And I have nearly double the amount of subscribers on SubStar compared to Patreon (a good chunk switched to it after Patreon ordered me to remove foalcon from their version), I just guess none of them lurk here.

MrCrazy123

Feb 6, 2019
The "missing character" was a time-limited commission that ran out. Probably gonna end up changing that system since that's the second time I see people worrying about it.
And I have nearly double the amount of subscribers on SubStar compared to Patreon (a good chunk switched to it after Patreon ordered me to remove foalcon from their version), I just guess none of them lurk here.
I'd sign up to the subscribestar but it's not linked in the OP and it didn't show up on a google search. Where you at, Boo?

Reactions: catsdino

Plumage

Jun 21, 2021

At this point the Patreon version exist more for legacy reasons than anything.

3.50 star(s) 4 Votes