Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
The 11th Image is amazing: Gulliver's Travels Telefilm (1996) is one of my favorite movies of all time and Rance is making me revive this memory!

Reactions: Crimson_Grave

May 6, 2017
Thank you
been waiting for this in long time
just 1 more rance and we finish with this series for good
it was quite a long ride to see it finally translate it all

Reactions: Sickprick

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
You dont have to play every single Rance game. I started with Rance 6 (it is really good), then Sengoku Rance (I consider this one the best), then Rance 8 (Rance Quest Magnum)
Now I will buy Rance 9 from Mangagamer.
And when MangaGamer will release Rance 10 I will also buy it.

Really EPIC SERIES worth buying to support the translation.
Is it okay to just start what seems to generally be considered the best in the series in this case?

May 6, 2017
I want to know too if is sharing optional,not interested in sharing girls.
Rance is a series where u play as rance
a VERY egoistical guy who have lot stamina, strenght and luck and have high VERY high desire for woman
and he dosent like sharing his woman, he take any woman he fancy, sometime borderline rape whenever he see a beauty (Or just rape depend on morale look),
NEVER touch a loli (age wise at least), NEVER touch his own daughter (if he have one) and NEVER share his woman
he kill anyone who touch his woman, while he dosent mind touch other woman, of course that mean he will steal that guy woman and make her his, if he can.

JosephF

May 28, 2019
I was always under the assumption Rance was a pure harem series, but I can see there is definitely potential for the girls getting raped by others??? Is it like NTR or?
Haven't played 9 yet so I can't say anything for sure, normally there is rape in the Rance series but it's not NTR. Something along the lines of the girls getting captured and raped until Rance rescues them. There's also a lot of NPCs getting raped as well.
The majority of the H-scenes are with Rance though.

Reactions: Nerro

Nobu

Aug 8, 2016
Aight lets do this. There's something nostalgic about playing Rance in english even if I know Jap know.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Is it okay to just start what seems to generally be considered the best in the series in this case?
You wont miss much if you skip earlier chapters (1-5) and start playing from Rance 6. They are nice part of plot, but you can live without it.
I also didnt like playing Ch. 1-5 because they have really old gameplay.

But you should definitely play 6 > 7 > 8 > 9 in straight line. There are a lot of side characters and female (love) interests that will keep appearing in those games. If you skip some episode, you wont know who that girl was.

May 6, 2017
Honestly, if you really care for spoiler and such, start at 1
if u dont care about it, start at whichever u want
i start playing rance at 7 aka sengoku rance and been hook on the series to the point on playing all the rance series
(since i care for the story and some of the girl that keep showing up helping mc rance and know about him)
If u want recomendation where to start, i suggest 6 and 7 will be a good point to start, sespecially 7, since there some important plot point that carried till the latter part of the series.

Reactions: HoneyLibido
4.50 star(s) 19 Votes