Arrascaeta

Oct 29, 2018
You need to complete the story once. After that I think you can reload a save prior last chapter to which you can choose which routes you want to take, provided to unlocked prerequisites (maxed affection and saw events related to heroine, those events are mostly something like get heroine to a certain affection level at certain chapter, see wiki). I started a NG+ game after beating the game once, as you have some new events to read in NG+.
do i have to see all their sex scenes then reload the save or do i just start new game plus?

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
do i have to see all their sex scenes then reload the save or do i just start new game plus?
I would start a new game + personally, and yes you want to see all sex scenes of the heroine you want the route before final chapter (and be sure to do event related to the heroine, for example on chapter 13, you need level 3 heart with Tilde as there's an event with you have to clear). You should max every heroine if you can before final chapter and make a save, so you can load back from that save and do different route.

Reactions: Arrascaeta

urhelke2

May 31, 2022
Hi, i have a question.
What is the difference between "attempt boost" and "rapid" in weapon boost window?

YdenMkII

Dec 2, 2018
Hi, i have a question.
What is the difference between "attempt boost" and "rapid" in weapon boost window?
If you mean for upgrading weapons, the rapid button just skips the upgrade animations and whatever else so you can spend money faster.

urhelke2

May 31, 2022
If you mean for upgrading weapons, the rapid button just skips the upgrade animations and whatever else so you can spend money faster.
Ah, ok, thanks for answering.
I tried both buttons and didn't notice any difference cause I looked for any change in upgrade mechanic.

Dude003

Dec 27, 2022
Fucking piece of shit TADA. Version 2.0 my ass. I refuse to believe this shit has been through the QA and they said "Yeah, that's totally fine. Leave that in, of course!"
Let's just change the game rules completely 10 chapters into the game and brick a fucking save. Really good game design.
If that's what the do after rance quest, I don't have much hope for the last game.
What's their fucking deal, really. Rance quest was near perfert compared to shit like collapse of zeth. Yet, this one feels like 2 or 3 steps back.

This game just fucking sucks compared to rance quest. Hell, even collapse of zeth is a bit better, if you remove all that orb shit

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Ah, ok, thanks for answering.
I tried both buttons and didn't notice any difference cause I looked for any change in upgrade mechanic.
You can just hold the rapid button down and it keeps going as long as you have gold, you don't have to click each time

joses243

Aug 29, 2019
Is there any good way to farm monkey balls in NG+? Seems like a terrible decision by the devs to carry over the free battle completion status to ng+, it results in a serious lack of monkey balls in follow up games, can't even unlock the heroine routes. I really don't feel like grinding for days to beat the bosses that level up after each victory to get enough orbs.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

ron5154

May 9, 2018
can i play this game without playing any other rance game before?
You can, but there are a ton of references to the old games. They explain everything mostly, but you'll definitely be missing some things. I'd start with 6, its when the newer games started and has one of the best stories, or 7 which has the best gameplay.

crugh2112

Oct 9, 2017
Well, I finally finished a run through of the game in Madness Mode. Damn those eye laser snow bunny monsters. After playing 3 or 4 of the other games, this one was indeed much easier to best. Here's to Rance X's english language release.

winfield5

Nov 17, 2019
Does someone know if a pocky rock (monkey orb crystal) is possible in Helmanian fort battles ?
Helmanian fort 4, to be more specific.

loli senpai

Jan 21, 2019
Fucking piece of shit TADA. Version 2.0 my ass. I refuse to believe this shit has been through the QA and they said "Yeah, that's totally fine. Leave that in, of course!"
Let's just change the game rules completely 10 chapters into the game and brick a fucking save. Really good game design.
If that's what the do after rance quest, I don't have much hope for the last game.
What's their fucking deal, really. Rance quest was near perfert compared to shit like collapse of zeth. Yet, this one feels like 2 or 3 steps back.

This game just fucking sucks compared to rance quest. Hell, even collapse of zeth is a bit better, if you remove all that orb shit
sounds-like-skill.jpg

What does direct hit do in this game?
like accuracy

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
This was a fun game. Is there any way to see the amount of hours you've put into playing the game?

4.50 star(s) 19 Votes