JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
  • Recruiting Noir: Activate a green star that is behind a red mine at a room entrance. The green star appears randomly. Redo the map if you don't see it. The red mine has Yudain waiting for you, who has very high dodge rate and magic resistance. Unlike other red mines, this one won't disappear unless you finish him off in the time limit and you'll be forced to step back (which will very likely happen if your levels are barely par for this quest; see below for tips).
Are u sure it isn't Magnum content?. just so u know, Magnum content pretty much doubled the quest amount, it was an later add-on in the game, however all those missions/events are locked behind a NG+. Basically, u're forced to clear Rance Quest missions to enter an epilogue, in the final battle u must watch the ending and start a NG+ and then, more quests and events starts popping up everywhere. Some quests are even locked behind 2 NG+, so must repeat this game 3 times to get the full picture of it. All i recommend is... if it's the very first run, just run like no tomorrow ti'll the K something Tower(name of the race), that is the last stage of Rance Quest and isn't even hard/grindy to finish... just take care that tower traps may wipe ur units if u have less than 25 and are 30 floors, every 10 floors one battle(all non-stop). This was the final dungeon from Rance Quest before they introduce Magnum... as u clear this one and watch the ending and pump up NG+, all stuff that could have noticed as strange or not happening at all will happen...

EDIT:
I tried recruiting her outside of Magnum, the only difference on my save is i already did the final battle though didn't start NG+ and yeah, i found her there where the walkthrough says, though it required me to abandon quest about 3 times and skip through ignoring "all green stars"... and she appeared exactly where the walkthrough says, if she isn't there(behind the red star with the Yudao or in the dungeon descending the stairs on the 3rd area) then abandon quest and repeat ti'll it appears... 1614535012599.png

Last edited:

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
You keep earned skills, but you lose 5 levels, and yes the first 5 five level up don't give you skill points
I'm not understanding. That skill is mandatory else you lose all your skill when doing the second and subsequent Morurun? The skill "skill fix" says "Protects against the skill reset that accompanies the effects of Abstinence Morurun. Uses 5 levels' worth of skill points, so you won't receive skill points for the first five level ups."

So just to be sure, without the skill it levels down to 1 even after the 1st Morurun, and the skill is meant to make the character just lose 5 levels so you don't have to grind all the levels back? The wiki makes it seem that in Magnum characters lose 5 levels in the 2nd and succesive Morurun, so I assumed the skill was something else.

therock619

Sep 7, 2019
For the custom character creation I cannot load a face CG and the face CG folder has images in there. Is anyone else having the same problem? When I first loaded the game it had some errors but never showed up again so I ignored it.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
I'm not understanding. That skill is mandatory else you lose all your skill when doing the second and subsequent Morurun? The skill "skill fix" says "Protects against the skill reset that accompanies the effects of Abstinence Morurun. Uses 5 levels' worth of skill points, so you won't receive skill points for the first five level ups."

So just to be sure, without the skill it levels down to 1 even after the 1st Morurun, and the skill is meant to make the character just lose 5 levels so you don't have to grind all the levels back? The wiki makes it seem that in Magnum characters lose 5 levels in the 2nd and succesive Morurun, so I assumed the skill was something else.

The game have a system where Rance is cursed by the queen. It's an old system where the girls he fucks get to break the max limit, though in this one, the queen cursed him to only be able to bed strong girls, so, he must go after level 35. The curse explanation is as follows: "You won't get an erection if not higher than level 35, if it takes too long u may become gay. If per chance u get a level 35 girl and do the deed, she will lose her levels and powers." So yeah, that does happens and as follows is the effects though. Once a girl has downgrade to level 1, she automatically gains a new skill called "Skill Fix"(The game text explains this as the girls getting resistance against the curse, so, they lose less each time, and can go higher). This skills works exactly u may be thinking already, it basically forces the game to keep ur skills stable, though u MUST throw away a slot of skills from ALL UR GIRLS. Or everytime they reach the level needed(starts at 35, and each advance will be higher level) and basically, they only revert to level 1 once, if u do a second, third, ti'll tenth(max is 10 times) the girs lose all skills again but their max level goes up like earlier games. A girl who started on level 35 will be able to reach 107. If u apply the talisman at every time, multiply 5x10 and add, so, the girl will end on level 157. There are talismans 10 lv's and 15, though those are avaliable only in NG+. The base CAP for the girls level is 500(they can't go higher) and cap for Rance is 999(It can go to 1001 actually, but no matter how many battles/exp u get, Rance doesn't level up anymore, so not unlimited, he can only meet the cap of the game itself), even if the game says he doesn't have a cap level. And so, there's your information... like Dark Souls, every time u clear the game, difficulty goes up with the 3rd being the last upgrade... and u must finish the game 3 times to see everything, good luck.

EDIT
Another good mechanic to pay attention for...
Also keep in mind that one of the methods to brick the game without the use of cheats is by having powerful/useful items equipped on the girls alongside Talisman. Talisman uses slot 4 if i'm not sure while the items on slot 1(only use once and disappear if removed), both are absorbed by the girl. The Talisman let them brick more levels perpetual/forever and the first item is added as stats. Suppose u had a golden boar statue(the one that gives 100 strengh i think?) the girl will absorb the item, it'll disappear and she will exchange for stats.

Last edited:
Reactions: JuanSinTierra

RayePappens

Jun 9, 2020
Enjoying the game, can anyone tell me why some characters just skip their turn in battle? Also, how do you unlock H for your girls in party?

BlinkA1

Jul 5, 2018
Thank you so much for uploading the installer/setup version of the game! You're the best!

sertyuio

Sep 27, 2017
Shift+delete. This has to be the shittiest game ever. And I thought NIOH was hard. Spent 3 whole days grinding like an idiot for levels to beat the first boss, 0 chance of success! Guess i'll have to e-hentai gallery this!

• Haha
Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Enjoying the game, can anyone tell me why some characters just skip their turn in battle? Also, how do you unlock H for your girls in party?
Might be their skills are sealed. Those Bill Gates dudes seal abilities. Took me a while to figure that out too, it's not super obvious.

Shift+delete. This has to be the shittiest game ever. And I thought NIOH was hard. Spent 3 whole days grinding like an idiot for levels to beat the first boss, 0 chance of success! Guess i'll have to e-hentai gallery this!
Wat. You have to be missing some extremely obvious mechanics or something. I can't fathom how you could have it this bad. Probably not swapping out units like you're supposed to. You're not supposed to be able to run through many maps to completion with one party. You're supposed to swap out to other characters with the swap function once you run out of skills. That's kind of the main feature of this game. Rance is the only character that can sometimes fight through a whole map from the start since he gets over double the normal attacks of most characters right off the bat.

If you swap outside combat, a single swap point can change your entire party. If you try to swap in combat, each character swap uses a swap counter. Basically you should try to always swap outside of combat. Swapping inside combat also seems to fuck over the speed of characters and the ones swapped in will rarely get a move turn. It's kind of for emergencies only if you need a tank or something. Won't help you much or at all with damage.

How can people see everybody else playing the game just fine and they think "Oh, it must be the game that's wrong and not me", lmao. About the only thing I can kind of give people is they don't stress enough how the party swap feature is mandatory, and the start is kind of rough when you have limited characters/swaps. A couple hours of play into the game and those are both cleared up though.

Oh little random tips too:

1: Always try to get the Magnum bonus your first run through a map, it becomes more difficult later on to raise the bar. Plus you usually get some OP gear.

2: Check the castle every time you return back to the city. Delicious extra skill points for all your party members.

3: Get Lia early and and get in the habit of swapping her in to end the dungeon for higher rep gain. Really important, I'm still trying to get used to that. Her dragon aoe is pretty decent too, so you don't lose much damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: asaxxx

Astr028

Aug 25, 2019
For the custom character creation I cannot load a face CG and the face CG folder has images in there. Is anyone else having the same problem? When I first loaded the game it had some errors but never showed up again so I ignored it.
Custom face CGs should be put in the "face CG" folder of your save folder, not the game folder. There are two of them for some reason

Reactions: therock619

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Does anybody bother with Emi? Seems kind of a pain in the ass to farm her deaths. Took me a while to even want to give Suzume the escape skill temporarily to hire her in the first place.

Also how did you build Tilde? Hammer is kinda tempting. Apparently sword might be better for high difficulties though.

Last edited:

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
anyone know if theres an item that raises cap more then 20? 20 doesn't help when they only go to 30 so im curious

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
anyone know if theres an item that raises cap more then 20? 20 doesn't help when they only go to 30 so im curious
? You can use the level cap items on them repeatedly. It might be a bit confusing because the items say they disappear when removed, it just means that those are essentially consumables. Once you place an item there it's "used up", even though it still appears in the slot until you replace it with something else or just remove it.

The weak talent ups you can eventually buy in the shop do have a limit of level 35 though. You'll need to get the rarer ones to go beyond that. Or just make sure to cap their levels before Morurun'ing them. That also gives +3 max level.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
? You can use the level cap items on them repeatedly. It might be a bit confusing because the items say they disappear when removed, it just means that those are essentially consumables. Once you place an item there it's "used up", even though it still appears in the slot until you replace it with something else or just remove it.

The weak talent ups you can eventually buy in the shop do have a limit of level 35 though. You'll need to get the rarer ones to go beyond that. Or just make sure to cap their levels before Morurun'ing them. That also gives +3 max level.
im asking because you cant fuck them below 35 and people like the bar girl only go to 30 even with the +20 cap item so im asking if theres a better one i know that shit works over and over but only once you can fuck them at 35+

Jirgos

Oct 29, 2020
Does anybody bother with Emi? Seems kind of a pain in the ass to farm her deaths. Took me a while to even want to give Suzume the escape skill temporarily to hire her in the first place.

Also how did you build Tilde? Hammer is kinda tempting. Apparently sword might be better for high difficulties though.
How do you get Emi ? The Wiki say she is an optional in Malgrid 1st but nothing more

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
How do you get Emi ? The Wiki say she is an optional in Malgrid 1st but nothing more
3 successful escapes in a dungeon and then finish it. It can be any dungeon. Rance only has 2/2 escapes and Suzume can learn one. I haven't found anybody else that has it even available, so it's necessary to use those two and never fail an escape. Also might as well get that skill on Suzume that improves escape chance. You can always reset her skills afterward, it's only 100 cost in this version (It won't show up in the shop again until you destroy the item equipped to a character though.).

Also if you're going to use her, make sure to farm her deaths before she gets strong. It's a pain in the ass to get her to die if she becomes too tanky from levelups. Repeatedly enter a map, let her die, abandon, lol. Can't revive her in the battle or the HP up won't work, so at least she won't get exp for it. Good way to train some other members I guess.

Quest 46 is apparently a good training spot for her since it immediately jumps to battles. Just make sure you farm the rep with Lia too.

Last edited:

Jirgos

Oct 29, 2020
3 successful escapes in a dungeon and then finish it. It can be any dungeon. Rance only has 2/2 escapes and Suzume can learn one. I haven't found anybody else that has it even available, so it's necessary to use those two and never fail an escape. Also might as well get that skill on Suzume that improves escape chance. You can always reset her skills afterward, it's only 100 cost in this version (It won't show up in the shop again until you destroy the item equipped to a character though.).

Also if you're going to use her, make sure to farm her deaths before she gets strong. It's a pain in the ass to get her to die if she becomes too tanky from levelups. Repeatedly enter a map, let her die, abandon, lol.
Thanks ! For escape I just got Crane who have 3 and start with escape chance at 2 star so it should be easy

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
still waiting to know if theres an item that raises cap more then 20 or 5
I already told you. The 5+ items have a limit of 35 cap, but the higher level talent ups don't.

You can use the 5+ level ups multiple times on a character until she's 35 regardless of what her max level was initially. You just need a shit ton of them.

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
I already told you. The 5+ items have a limit of 35 cap, but the higher level talent ups don't.

You can use the 5+ level ups multiple times on a character until she's 35 regardless of what her max level was initially. You just need a shit ton of them.
the items only absorb when you fuck them or are you telling me you can add more of them each time and it will raise the cap, nevermind tried it and it does indeed stack, no need to be a prick about it maybe make things clearer when you want to "help" i cant infer without better info when nothing else "stacks" like that

• Angry
Reactions: ju1zzed
4.60 star(s) 10 Votes