FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
the items only absorb when you fuck them or are you telling me you can add more of them each time and it will raise the cap, nevermind tried it and it does indeed stack, no need to be a prick about it maybe make things clearer when you want to "help" i cant infer without better info when nothing else "stacks" like that
? You can use the level cap items on them repeatedly. It might be a bit confusing because the items say they disappear when removed, it just means that those are essentially consumables. Once you place an item there it's "used up", even though it still appears in the slot until you replace it with something else or just remove it.

The weak talent ups you can eventually buy in the shop do have a limit of level 35 though. You'll need to get the rarer ones to go beyond that. Or just make sure to cap their levels before Morurun'ing them. That also gives +3 max level.
"Don't be a prick", same to you. Somebody took the time to answer your question TWICE that's already been answered in the thread and you tell them not to be a prick? Get over yourself, you fucked up and can't admit you fucked up after being given a description that easy to understand, that's on you. At least I know not to bother with you anymore. I even gave you an out by saying it could be confusing and was incredibly polite in my first message and you're still trying to throw shit at me? Fuck off, not my problem you can't read.

This response is all on the "don't be a prick" comment too. If you would have just moved along or not been an ass like that, I wouldn't have posted this. Nice job. Spam a thread up with your question repeatedly that's already been answered, trash talk the person trying to help you, you wonder why maybe you get some attitude for that? The world doesn't revolve around you.

Last edited:
Reactions: riku_93 and ju1zzed

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
"Don't be a prick", same to you. Somebody took the time to answer your question TWICE that's already been answered in the thread and you tell them not to be a prick? Get over yourself, you fucked up and can't admit you fucked up after being given a description that easy to understand, that's on you. At least I know not to bother with you anymore. I even gave you an out by saying it could be confusing and was incredibly polite in my first message and you're still trying to throw shit at me? Fuck off, not my problem you can't read.

This response is all on the "don't be a prick" comment too. If you would have just moved along or not been an ass like that, I wouldn't have posted this. Nice job. Spam a thread up with your question repeatedly that's already been answered, you wonder why maybe you get some attitude for that?
all you did was repeat there's a +5 item over and over you did not clarify you can just use them over and over on a character without fucking them since every other item does not stack like that without the fucking them part so as for me being a prick this is info someone else may want to know and your not helping anyone by not specifying, its as bad as telling someone to use common sense when they never did that work before

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
all you did was repeat there's a +5 item over and over you did not clarify you can just use them over and over on a character without fucking them since every other item does not stack like that without the fucking them part so as for me being a prick this is info someone else may want to know and your not helping anyone by not specifying, its as bad as telling someone to use common sense when they never did that work before
Maybe I didn't mention that you could do it without sex because the lack of information is the information itself. If it was necessary to have sex with them to do it, I would have mentioned that. Like I went into detail about everything else. You misunderstood something, skipped over information I gave you (Mentioning that they were consumables, not mentioning they needed sex), insulted me, and now you keep going with this and digging yourself in deeper instead of being like "Whoops, my bad". Check your ego man.

I appreciate you mentioning that "All you did was mention there's a +5 item over and over", because you just made it reallll clear to me that you have zero reading comprehension if that's all you got out of my messages. I could also mention how it's explained in story dialogue over and over that some girls need multiple uses of the talent ups to reach 35. Or that the information is already available in the thread, or on the / .

You're fighting for nothing, all you're doing is making yourself look bad. You were already in the wrong for spamming your question repeatedly in an obnoxious manner after somebody already tried to answer you:

still waiting to know if theres an item that raises cap more then 20 or 5
You could have easily found the answer without bothering people as well. Tacking on the rest of the defensive shit is just a bonus I guess.

Edit: And after reading your message below because I don't want to spam any new messages:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: riku_93 and ju1zzed

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Maybe I didn't mention that you could do it without sex because the lack of information is the information itself. If it was necessary to have sex with them to do it, I would have mentioned that. Like I went into detail about everything else. You misunderstood something, skipped over information I gave you (Mentioning that they were consumables, not mentioning they needed sex), insulted me, and now you keep going with this and digging yourself in deeper instead of being like "Whoops, my bad". Check your ego man.

I appreciate you mentioning that "All you did was mention there's a +5 item over and over", because you just made it reallll clear to me that you have zero reading comprehension if that's all you got out of my messages.

I could also mention how it's explained in story dialogue over and over that some girls need multiple uses of the talent ups to reach 35. Or that the information is already available in the thread, or on the / .
its more you wanting to dig the hole i asked a question, you failed to answer it properly and now complaining and trying to cover ur ass when it could of been a simple reply everything in the game explains sexing the woman absorbs the special item i only noticed a +20 and +5 item and diddnt feel like wasting them so i wanted to be clear before trying it, repeating theres a +5 cap item did nothing to help, and clarifying does amazingly help others and why i mentioned that, at also took you an hour to respond to something that as you put it is super simple, saying the cap items stacked would of been the quick easy answer being "cryptic" did not obviously help and why this has gotten to this point, dont blow up for your own fuck ups

EDIT: i asked something simple is there an item higher then +20 as the bar girl only gets to 30 otherwise you only said there is a +5 item bitch all you want about me not being clear you did not help

Edit 2 this will be my last post regards to this, you are still trying to "translate" what i said but i never said anything but what i asked YOU say you helped but it wasnt till i backed up my save and tried it did i find that out, YOU did nothing but say the exact same thing unless your edditing you earlier posts, regardless how you frame it i asked something simple you answered in your own way and never clarified, i cant say i fucked up when im asking the question, you however answering incorrectly or assuming i will "get your point" is no matter how you frame it or try and bad mouth me

Last edited:

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
Get Alkanese's Axe, that weapon is broken for the early game. Combined with accuracy skills she hits harder than Rance!!

On another note, I cant understand how people find Crook useful. She can heal well, but usually my girls run out of moves before their hp becomes a problem.. And damage wise she can only deal with humanoids, so if you are against hannies and such she is useless. Maybe, I am raising her wrong.

Also in NG+ do you keep the girls you have already unlocked or you start brand new?

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
On another note, I cant understand how people find Crook useful. She can heal well, but usually my girls run out of moves before their hp becomes a problem.. And damage wise she can only deal with humanoids, so if you are against hannies and such she is useless. Maybe, I am raising her wrong.
I mean, you could say the same thing about all healers. Either they're desperately needed or useless. Depends on how early you are into the game and if you're using guards too. For most early content, you really only need one guard or one healer. Later on there'll be more and more aoes and stuff from enemies, and you'll need their aoe heals a lot more.

She's nice for her passive start of turn heal too. She can get through a whole dungeon without swaps, just standing by and passively keeping everybody pretty healthy thanks to Full Party Protection. I don't even have melee attacks on mine. Healing 1, Recovery Rain 1, Status Restore, Standby, Full Party Protection, Alice's Protection (Placeholder for now).

There aren't too many classes that can be so useful in combat even when they're completely out of abilities. Gal trainers, tacticians, and healers with Full Party Protection, maybe guards with auto protection, but that doesn't last long. Crook is the type I can just throw into any team to boost their survivability, I don't move her too often and she's even higher level than Rance.

Last edited:

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
She's nice for her passive start of turn heal too. She can get through a whole dungeon without swaps, just standing by and passively keeping everybody pretty healthy thanks to Full Party Protection. I don't even have melee attacks on mine. Healing 1, Recovery Rain 1, Status Restore, Standby, Full Party Protection, Alice's Protection (Placeholder for now).
I can see the value to that. You are keeping her in the back line, right? I was referring more to lineups that place her in the front row for her brawler ability. Either way, currently my tank takes 95% of all damage so a healer is overkill, especially when you have a small number of turns to finish some red mines. However, late game, with a lot of aoe- as you said, I will need to revise my plan.

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
Ok, Here's my heavily modified save with Cheat Engine and this is the info so far(made with all intention to rush through original game content):
Code:
- 54 Characters.
- Rance at in-game limit(level 1001, yeah, he does have one).
- All the girls out of those are with Curse at max, proper skill sets and all overlimit with modified cap to level 500.
- Entire Rance Quest(not magnum) route done. Basically this game forces players to repeat it 3 or 4 times to see everything and like dark souls, difficulty gets up with each NG+, to make NG+ appear, repeat the final battle stage(Kalar Tower and their 30 floors) and pick the second option, so, it'll generate the mission "To a New World".  After doing it once, Magnum(add-on) content will start popping up.
- I've skipped through heroes and how to recruit them asap, only ignored some that were too bothersome to recruit even with cheat engine like the healer that asks for x number of deaths within the same stage run for example.
- I've removed the skill go home from the otaku girl because i hated her abandoning mid-quest, even if it happening sometimes is ok cool, the chance is 20%, so she will spam that sometimes very fast and others, will take a while.
Note that i didn't use the "Instant Max Level" with Rance on party, game bricks and frozes in a loop trying to give him max level as the other girls, though in his case, he have a cap and doesn't(kinda glitched in this). And i also avoided anything that would brick the system/make advance impossible. Thus, this is a cheated save within the limits while only modifying the level caps to go faster and using the table by Cake-san. Player can reset the heroes by doing mission 13 i think?(Alice Mansion) where she asks if u want to reset them to level 1 and starting data. I wouldn't recommend picking this option if u're on a NG+ with harder mobs and so. Well, have fun.

You can get the table+updates here(if Cake-san adds more stuff).

For some reason when I paste this save data into the folder it doesn't overwrite my save once I start up the game. I tried emptying the folder entirely and pasting the data, but that completely wipes any save data

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Get Alkanese's Axe, that weapon is broken for the early game. Combined with accuracy skills she hits harder than Rance!!

Also in NG+ do you keep the girls you have already unlocked or you start brand new?
Crook passive healing is nice. You get to keep pretty much everything u had in NG+ with better limits like, higher amount of possible money stash and some other changes... like Magnum only starts after u finish the game Rance Quest story route. And like Dark Souls, every NG+ it gets harder. Magnum update adds new missions and events that only opens if u repeat the game 2 more times, so, u gotta clear it 3 times bar min to see everything this game has to offer, and on NG+, difficulty gets pumped up... sometimes A LOT. Crook will be very useful when u start meeting mobs that if u don't kinda kill at turn 1, will wipe ur party/instant kill with her revives and stuff. Magnum mode is like Very Hard for this... while easiest path is like, cheating than heavy grind lol. I played this game long ago without the add-on and it used to end in Kalar Tower, not so many post ending missions only some side-quests and not a lot to do than NG+ and repeat all... while Magnum added a lot of new stuff making the system better, but also made it more challenging forcing player to repeat game to get to see the new quests and also, as equivallent exchange making drops better in later playthroughs... Magnum Gauge for example starts giving next tier gear/items after u finish the game once to counterbalnace difficulty... like the Talisman level +10 becomes common in following playthrough in this case.

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
For some reason when I paste this save data into the folder it doesn't overwrite my save once I start up the game. I tried emptying the folder entirely and pasting the data, but that completely wipes any save data
I re-uploaded it there to check and also extracted on computer and everything is normal. What program u're using to extract the file? also, my system runs constant on japanese region(non locale emulator) with Japan language pack added into my system so... Some files even have Kanji in their names on the save folder, may be a small difference, but try extracting with 7-zip instead of winrar/zip. Try using unicode setup to see if it keeps the files names(losing their names will probably affect the data) or whatever. This is how the files within the folder names should be...
1614544297843.png
When it's bad extracted or use programs who don't have unicode txt... it'll become gliblish everywhere(unreadable by the system stuff)

An small alternative u can try is to compare the files with one from ur folder, and re-name based on your folder to see what ur game is checking on english language... this could solve/run the game because it's probably the unicode/gliblish thing when running the game, not recognizing the files because system shouldn't have japanese language installed or something. This can happen...

Last edited:

KapitanDupa

Aug 5, 2016
EDIT: i asked something simple is there an item higher then +20 as the bar girl only gets to 30 otherwise you only said there is a +5 item bitch all you want about me not being clear you did not help
if you wanted to ask if +5 items stack the answer is: yes, they do - just checked and replacing +5 item with another +5 will net +10 total increase.

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
I re-uploaded it there to check and also extracted on computer and everything is normal. What program u're using to extract the file? also, my system runs constant on japanese region(non locale emulator) with Japan language pack added into my system so... Some files even have Kanji in their names on the save folder, may be a small difference, but try extracting with 7-zip instead of winrar/zip. Try using unicode setup to see if it keeps the files names(losing their names will probably affect the data) or whatever. This is how the files within the folder names should be...
View attachment 1059253
When it's bad extracted or use programs who don't have unicode txt... it'll become gliblish everywhere(unreadable by the system stuff)

An small alternative u can try is to compare the files with one from ur folder, and re-name based on your folder to see what ur game is checking on english language... this could solve/run the game because it's probably the unicode/gliblish thing when running the game, not recognizing the files because system shouldn't have japanese language installed or something. This can happen...

Thanks for the help man. In my case, the save file I extracted from the download was âëâôâXüEâNâGâXâg_030_DAT

It needed to be named ƒ‰ƒ“ƒXEƒNƒGƒXƒg_030

Kosarev

May 6, 2019
Are u sure it isn't Magnum content?. just so u know, Magnum content pretty much doubled the quest amount, it was an later add-on in the game, however all those missions/events are locked behind a NG+. Basically, u're forced to clear Rance Quest missions to enter an epilogue, in the final battle u must watch the ending and start a NG+ and then, more quests and events starts popping up everywhere. Some quests are even locked behind 2 NG+, so must repeat this game 3 times to get the full picture of it. All i recommend is... if it's the very first run, just run like no tomorrow ti'll the K something Tower(name of the race), that is the last stage of Rance Quest and isn't even hard/grindy to finish... just take care that tower traps may wipe ur units if u have less than 25 and are 30 floors, every 10 floors one battle(all non-stop). This was the final dungeon from Rance Quest before they introduce Magnum... as u clear this one and watch the ending and pump up NG+, all stuff that could have noticed as strange or not happening at all will happen...

EDIT:
I tried recruiting her outside of Magnum, the only difference on my save is i already did the final battle though didn't start NG+ and yeah, i found her there where the walkthrough says, though it required me to abandon quest about 3 times and skip through ignoring "all green stars"... and she appeared exactly where the walkthrough says, if she isn't there(behind the red star with the Yudao or in the dungeon descending the stairs on the 3rd area) then abandon quest and repeat ti'll it appears... View attachment 1058980
I recruited her before beating the game.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I've noticed out of combat characters get a bit of exp. Some of my lower members ended up maxing out even though I never use them. Wonder how much exp they get exactly. I left Emi at about 10 and she's 18 now. Never used the shop witch either and she's 19/20.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes