Dec 7, 2018
MAGNUM BONUS! What does it do? Some people have asked that question, I've got the answer : In some missions you get the magnum bar, it'll fill up the more monster you kill. Once it's full....nothing really happens...BUT! Once you finish the mission and the bar is maxed out you get strong bonus items! That's it! rance.png

NeZKyMaN

Donor
Jun 25, 2018

Finally... I waited so long that I completely forgot about it. Thanks for sharing!

ju1zzed

Feb 18, 2018
wow kenshins lvl 35+ event is so fucking cute, i just love her :eek: :love:

rance not beeing an asshole for once is a nice touch aswell :eek:

EDIT: sry about the spam yesterday, was a bit drunk and stupid.

Last edited:

nosiro

Dec 14, 2019
What are your current rosters? Mine has Rance Sanchico Suzume Shizuka Crook.
Btw does anyone know what the skill fix skill dies?

Last edited:

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
Shifting a lot because I evenly level all the characters and various maps are better suited to physical or magic damage, but my main team is probably:

Front: Kenshin/Kibako - Rance - Crook
Back: Shizuka Masou/Aegis - Arlcoate Marius

Kenshin: Well she's just top tier all around and easy to build.
Kinako: I like her Element Strike and she's really tanky.
Shizuka: Building her to have a bunch of fire/light aoes.
Arlcoate: Monster Gal trainer is really strong, but she needs a crap ton of levels now to also be able to raise her tactician/spell buff stuff. Going to have her in my party as focus for a while to catch her up.
Aegis: I dig her abilities and just got her some OP bow from the monster gal book quest, but she is kind of inconsistent with her debuffs.
Alkanese: is pretty fun too with her Impulse + Hammer + Crazy accuracy buffs. Kinda surprising how much damage it does for a .5x multiplier.
Suzume: I love her but she fell off pretty hard. She's really for assassinations now. There's some human mob in some dungeons with a stupidly high evasion that she can deal with pretty easily, so I pull her out for those.

I might try to work Kou in too, I heard she can be pimped out to be a really good poisoner. This game has so many amazing options for everything though. I'm actually really happy they get us to swap party members all the time so we have a reason to use them all. There are really no characters I straight up dislike or don't want to use. Just gotta get to the point where I can actually farm talent ups.

Last edited:
Reactions: nosiro

JuanSinTierra

May 21, 2017
Does anyone know how "skill fix" works? It says that allows to keep skills after level reset but prevents you from earning skill points for the first five levels. Does that mean that with that skill, upon reset, you get to keep all the skills that you acquired on that character while earning more at leveling up? Or it allows to keep the skills assigned but no points are earned while leveling up?

If it's the former it seems extremely powerful if in exchange for 5 skill points you get to keep 30+ upon reaching the max level and resetting, specially if it's cumulative after every reset.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone know how "skill fix" works? It says that allows to keep skills after level reset but prevents you from earning skill points for the first five levels. Does that mean that with that skill, upon reset, you get to keep all the skills that you acquired on that character while earning more at leveling up? Or it allows to keep the skills assigned but no points are earned while leveling up?

If it's the former it seems extremely powerful if in exchange for 5 skill points you get to keep 30+ upon reaching the max level and resetting, specially if it's cumulative after every reset.
You keep earned skills, but you lose 5 levels, and yes the first 5 five level up don't give you skill points

Reactions: JuanSinTierra

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
"Skill fix" helps your characters keep their learnt skills after being cursed. For example, your Kenshin has Melee Attack 3 at lvl.10, when she has sex with Rance and drops to lv.1, she will still have lv.10 Melee Attack 3 so you don't have to relearn everything again.

Reactions: nosiro

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
Ok, Here's my heavily modified save with Cheat Engine and this is the info so far(made with all intention to rush through original game content):
Code:
- 57 Characters.
- Rance at in-game limit(level 1001, yeah, he does have one).
- All the girls out of those are with Curse at max, proper skill sets and all overlimit with modified cap to level 500.
- Entire Rance Quest(not magnum) route done. Basically this game forces players to repeat it 3 or 4 times to see everything and like dark souls, difficulty gets up with each NG+, to make NG+ appear, repeat the final battle stage(Kalar Tower and their 30 floors) and pick the second option, so, it'll generate the mission "To a New World".  After doing it once, Magnum(add-on) content will start popping up.
- I've skipped through heroes and how to recruit them asap, only ignored some that were too bothersome to recruit even with cheat engine like the healer that asks for x number of deaths within the same stage run for example.
- I've removed the skill go home from the otaku girl because i hated her abandoning mid-quest, even if it happening sometimes is ok cool, the chance is 20%, so she will spam that sometimes very fast and others, will take a while.
Note that i didn't use the "Instant Max Level" with Rance on party, game bricks and frozes in a loop trying to give him max level as the other girls, though in his case, he have a cap and doesn't(kinda glitched in this). And i also avoided anything that would brick the system/make advance impossible. Thus, this is a cheated save within the limits while only modifying the level caps to go faster and using the table by Cake-san. Player can reset the heroes by doing mission 13 i think?(Alice Mansion) where she asks if u want to reset them to level 1 and starting data. I wouldn't recommend picking this option if u're on a NG+ with harder mobs and so. Well, have fun.

You can get the table+updates here(if Cake-san adds more stuff).

Last edited:

JorgeFFC

Jun 10, 2017
About the Magnum Bonus Gauge on some stages... all it does is giving better items/quest rewards like lotion a/b/c for example to start some other quests... and if u're on NG+, the tier of those bonus items goes up, meaning they will also give stuff like the Talisman to go overlimit 10 lvs. Without cheating meaning, this is the only way to start events/h-scenes with some girls who stop at like, level 20 or 25... u gear them with the correct one and go to the scene u want(or just cheat ur way anyway). If u read my earlier post with save will also know that Magnum update adds lots of newer missions/extras though only up ti'll NG+2 or 3... so u gotta re-do the entire game on these cases as well, with each run getting a bit harder...

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Dunno if this is a bug, but when you put Forbidden Talent - Weak (haven't tested the +10 version), then put another one, the bonus stays. So you can pill on the Forbidden Talent to increase the level cap as much as you want, as long as you have these. The shop has one and refresh each time you go back to shop, but I don't remember the condition for it to appear, maybe after you got your castle?

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
Shifting a lot because I evenly level all the characters and various maps are better suited to physical or magic damage, but my main team is probably:

Front: Kenshin/Kibako - Rance - Crook
Back: Shizuka Masou/Aegis - Arlcoate Marius

Kenshin: Well she's just top tier all around and easy to build.
Kinako: I like her Element Strike and she's really tanky.
Shizuka: Building her to have a bunch of fire/light aoes.
Arlcoate: Monster Gal trainer is really strong, but she needs a crap ton of levels now to also be able to raise her tactician/spell buff stuff. Going to have her in my party as focus for a while to catch her up.
Aegis: I dig her abilities and just got her some OP bow from the monster gal book quest, but she is kind of inconsistent with her debuffs.
Alkanese: is pretty fun too with her Impulse + Hammer + Crazy accuracy buffs. Kinda surprising how much damage it does for a .5x multiplier.
Suzume: I love her but she fell off pretty hard. She's really for assassinations now. There's some human mob in some dungeons with a stupidly high evasion that she can deal with pretty easily, so I pull her out for those.

I might try to work Kou in too, I heard she can be pimped out to be a really good poisoner. This game has so many amazing options for everything though. I'm actually really happy they get us to swap party members all the time so we have a reason to use them all. There are really no characters I straight up dislike or don't want to use. Just gotta get to the point where I can actually farm talent ups.
the problem with Poison is that it is overruled and cured if the enemy gets stunned as there can be only one status on a person at a time and stun is stronger than poison in the rankings so ultimately it's not as useful late game unfortunately.

Tooski

Dec 16, 2016
Dunno if this is a bug, but when you put Forbidden Talent - Weak (haven't tested the +10 version), then put another one, the bonus stays. So you can pill on the Forbidden Talent to increase the level cap as much as you want, as long as you have these. The shop has one and refresh each time you go back to shop, but I don't remember the condition for it to appear, maybe after you got your castle?
yeah the talent cap increase is permanent... the weak actually refers to only increasing their level up to 35... but yes if you got a bunch you can raise people up to 35 easily.

Reactions: errte13

Lambshanks

Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone know if there is a special condition to make Noir appear in mission 63? I've run the damn mission ten times and the green event doesn't spawn.

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Does anyone know if there is a special condition to make Noir appear in mission 63? I've run the damn mission ten times and the green event doesn't spawn.
  • Recruiting Noir: Activate a green star that is behind a red mine at a room entrance. The green star appears randomly. Redo the map if you don't see it. The red mine has Yudain waiting for you, who has very high dodge rate and magic resistance. Unlike other red mines, this one won't disappear unless you finish him off in the time limit and you'll be forced to step back (which will very likely happen if your levels are barely par for this quest; see below for tips).

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes