Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
This is a World 2 save: I did not finish everything but you should have an easier time with this save! I used JorgeFFC 's cheated save. In short, this save is just for those who want to enjoy the story from start to finish without having to worry about much farming. Jurge's save was an old save done without Magnum, but I finished Magnum, got the True End and restarted it into World 2.

Reactions: Dr. Lewdwig

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Since IX got released, I went back to this game to see if I finished it fully. It seems there are multiple "world", and I'm in world 2, pretty much at the start (just did the quest Rance attempted to hang himself since he can no longer fuck women). What's the point of multiple world, are there new content? At what point should I expect those new content if there is any?

MotenaiRonin

Nov 18, 2018
So I spent the whole day reloading the end of mission 199 Rising Dragon Summit for a Talent R Dragon Gauntlets to no avail. Is this really the only way? There's got to be some tools or editing software right? Just Talent without the R came up a few times out of the 50 or so tries I must've gotten in.

Ferozban

May 13, 2020
Can you actually Capture Lucky Can Cans?
I tried it many times but it always fails. I guess because they need to be at 50% health to be captured but that is impossible since they only have 1hp..
Can anyone confirm? or is there a way to capture one?

Last edited:

errte13

Oct 6, 2020
Ohh and Can you actually Capture Lucky Can Cans?
I tried it many times but it always fails. I guess because they need to be at 50% health to be captured but that is impossible since they only have 1hp..
Can anyone confirm? or is there a way to capture one?
No you can't

Mar 3, 2020
Can anyone give me some tips about Special Item for Morurun? I played this game in Japanese long time ago and discussed this game in Hongfire but it's dead now so I lost all the guide and tips. What items are good for each class? So far this is what I use:

Fighters: Attack A & S for anyone with Warrior Talent*, Attack B & C for everyone else
Sorcerers: Magic A & S for anyone with Magic Talent**, Magic B for Magic Talent*, Magic C for everyone else
Guards: HP S, A & B (probably some DEF and RSL too)
Civilians: HP B

Who should I give ACC, STN, RES, EVA, SPD and CRT items?

Ferozban

May 13, 2020
It's actually the other way around SchtolteheimReinbachIII

EVERYBODY needs a good amount of Resiliance (aka RSL) (about 70+) because later in the game stun is a massive pain in the ass otherwise
and also everybody needs a good amount of SPD, around 50+, so that your guys mostly come first and enemies second.

Your fighters need good ACC too, about 150 or so with equipment, because evade of enemies is another pain in the ass later on.

The rest is optional depending on what your guys are lacking. In general though the little boost of special items to MAG and Attack are not a big deal later on. Secondary stats are way more important.

Mar 3, 2020
It's actually the other way around SchtolteheimReinbachIII

EVERYBODY needs a good amount of Resiliance (aka RSL) (about 70+) because later in the game stun is a massive pain in the ass otherwise
and also everybody needs a good amount of SPD, around 50+, so that your guys mostly come first and enemies second.

Your fighters need good ACC too, about 150 or so with equipment, because evade of enemies is another pain in the ass later on.

The rest is optional depending on what your guys are lacking. In general though the little boost of special items to MAG and Attack are not a big deal later on. Secondary stats are way more important.
That makes sense. My main warriors have 150 ACC with boots (30+ ACC) but they're not fast enough. I hate those money stealing pigs because they're fast, have high evasion and I only have like 5 turns to kill them before they run away with my money.

The morurun items are limited to 5, right? Can I use less quality items first because farming those S and A rank items are hard. Then I use quest #13 to erase them when I have higher quality items. The girls can be morurun'ed unlimited, right? I think their level is limited at 100 or something (except Rance).

Can you give me details on how to build my characters? Skills and stats to choose? Thanks.

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
Short question here:

Do you need to be on World 2 to enable drop of unique items ?

I donated Lia's whi when I got her, coz I was curious.

I'm around lvl 35 now, and while farming Malgrave 5, and getting as much chest as I can, I've never seen the whip.

Am I unlucky or is there a specific point in game when unique item drop unlock after donating ?

Mormegil

Jun 10, 2017
Short question here:

Do you need to be on World 2 to enable drop of unique items ?

I donated Lia's whi when I got her, coz I was curious.

I'm around lvl 35 now, and while farming Malgrave 5, and getting as much chest as I can, I've never seen the whip.

Am I unlucky or is there a specific point in game when unique item drop unlock after donating ?
No, drop of unique items is working on World 1.

Reactions: Kayin

Kayin

Sep 18, 2017
No, drop of unique items is working on World 1.
Damn... I must really be unlucky lol.

Thanks for the answer!

EDIT: Ok, I've found the problem. When you're farming unique items, DO NOT equip specials Tomato Purée's Skills (Weapon & Armor, Special Item and Item lovers).
Seems unique weapons are not considered "weapons", so if you equip "weapon & armor lover", they won't drop.
As soon as I unequipped the skills, whips started dropping like crazy.

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2020
Can someone reup the links? I never finished this game although I enjoyed it previously. Didn't have time but got some time now.

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
IM GODDAMN STUCK ON KALAR QUEST.

the one where I'm supposed to deliver a love letter. Aegis is hitting like a truck. plus its very much over if she gets the first turn and uses aoe. it's a fucking teamwipe.

what am I doing wrong!!

edit: goddamn the wiki was helpful. I wouldn't guess those steps from a mile away!

Last edited:

Mattarobase

May 10, 2019
IM GODDAMN STUCK ON KALAR QUEST.

the one where I'm supposed to deliver a love letter. Aegis is hitting like a truck. plus its very much over if she gets the first turn and uses aoe. it's a fucking teamwipe.

what am I doing wrong!!
isnt this the quest where you dont fight her? like you talk first then you go somewhere else? didnt play the game since my save deleted herself, if its not that il try to redo the game for you

talk first then go in the midle of the zone where amuzon where, then to the distributor then again where aegis is?

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes