Cr-Ak

Mar 30, 2022
Hi guys i have a problem, i'm trying to unlock quest 65 curse eraser, and i need quest 71 to unlock it, the problem is that i completed quest 63 and 20 but i still didn't unlock quest 71. someone knows why? thanks

gradius

Feb 17, 2018
Hi guys i have a problem, i'm trying to unlock quest 65 curse eraser, and i need quest 71 to unlock it, the problem is that i completed quest 63 and 20 but i still didn't unlock quest 71. someone knows why? thanks
did you defeat matilda(lvl 38) ?

Last edited:

Cr-Ak

Mar 30, 2022
did you defeat matilda(lvl 38) ?
i eventually defeated her by doing other missions after i posted the comment and it unlocked. is there a way to remove the curse or it's not canon in the story of the game?

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
This is easily the most mechanically dense of all the English-released Alicesoft games. Makes Sengoku Rance look like Battle of Polytopia in comparison.

Been looking through the wiki, but I got some questions.

I kinda want to roleplay as having a giant OP harem, which I feel like Rance would do. So I'm guessing the most efficient way of achieving that would be mororun'ing with the talent cap? If so, how do I get a bunch of the stronger versions? I read that girls only absorb special items 10 times, so you gotta make them count.

The Wiki is good, but damn, I still have so many questions.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
This is easily the most mechanically dense of all the English-released Alicesoft games. Makes Sengoku Rance look like Battle of Polytopia in comparison.

Been looking through the wiki, but I got some questions.

I kinda want to roleplay as having a giant OP harem, which I feel like Rance would do. So I'm guessing the most efficient way of achieving that would be mororun'ing with the talent cap? If so, how do I get a bunch of the stronger versions? I read that girls only absorb special items 10 times, so you gotta make them count.

The Wiki is good, but damn, I still have so many questions.
If remember right quest 80? with the level goddess is repeatable and if have no jewel it is a priority drop and gives those high level ones. You also have those red bloomers to level them up.

Zakkuri

Jan 16, 2018
If remember right quest 80? with the level goddess is repeatable and if have no jewel it is a priority drop and gives those high level ones. You also have those red bloomers to level them up.
Abnormal Bloomers seems like a good item, gotta go back and get it. Still, that's gonna be slow as molasses.

Jewel is a priority drop within those red chests, right? Any quests where I can spam those?

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Abnormal Bloomers seems like a good item, gotta go back and get it. Still, that's gonna be slow as molasses.

Jewel is a priority drop within those red chests, right? Any quests where I can spam those?
Most quests spawn them especially later on and also as monster drops possible if remember right. Abnormal bloomers are also an in quest drop later in game when you have to go to shepherds base, so can have three of them I thought. Not sure if game allows you to have more. Too long ago I played it.

HoneyLibido

Dec 14, 2020
Could someone point me in the right direction of where to start this series with what we have on F95?

Or can I just jump straight into this one?

MotenaiRonin

Nov 18, 2018
Hoped someone here could answer my issue,

I created a custom sorcerer, however went to Dark Alice's Pay2Win room with 5000 gold ready to purchase the Publicity skill to add to the character, whereupon selecting Ability 2 white and reading the available options, Publicity isn't there among them.

All wiki entries led me to believe it'd be available. Is there something omitted in this game version or is there some other criteria I haven't met yet?

Context:
I'm on World 1(?) The custom character is level 7 and I haven't naturally gained Lia yet.

Deathwings

Aug 20, 2017
Hoped someone here could answer my issue,

I created a custom sorcerer, however went to Dark Alice's Pay2Win room with 5000 gold ready to purchase the Publicity skill to add to the character, whereupon selecting Ability 2 white and reading the available options, Publicity isn't there among them.

All wiki entries led me to believe it'd be available. Is there something omitted in this game version or is there some other criteria I haven't met yet?

Context:
I'm on World 1(?) The custom character is level 7 and I haven't naturally gained Lia yet.
Yeah, sorry, you need to get Lia first I'm afraid.

Reactions: MotenaiRonin

MotenaiRonin

Nov 18, 2018
Oh Geez, what happened now?? >< the Dark Alices pay2win room quest is completely gone and nowhere on my quest list.

4.60 star(s) 10 Votes