zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Bunis
It's a great game, but the isseu with saves from earlier builds really hurts the experience. I started a new game to get by it but that's going to get tiring if it's neccesary after every update.

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
Bunis
It's a great game, but the isseu with saves from earlier builds really hurts the experience. I started a new game to get by it but that's going to get tiring if it's neccesary after every update.
I know. I just can't find a way around it. I'm not that good in coding
I'll upload saves next time

mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
It's a common thing. The Ren'Py Engine seems to make compatibility pretty hard. Saves (and/or cheats) always help to compensate. Not that I personally mind to play it again fully every few updates. ;)

Reactions: Bunis

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I'm personally still feel like start the new game for this update really worth the time to not just replaying old scenes but experience the whole story in a more better and full way than before, even the so called side story for Gabe tied to the main story very well and expand Randel tales's universe more
But I did agree that sometime it was a little tiresome to doing all the old things again, so I think after this update the next one should add content for the continue on with the story after the goblin king incident and after complete Evelyn main quest so that the previous saves would have a chance to be use again without error
...Or you could just put the option to skip straight to new content right at the start of the game like some developers have done so that players would be easy to skip and play the new content without old saves

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
What exactly happens in either of the options?
If you choose to kill the Goblin King then he would order his underlings kill Gabe right in front of you, your MC would lose his mind and in a way succeed kill him with the cost of his life too
Other 2 option was just lead to 1 end: Gabe use flash magic to blind all the goblin and both escaped and live

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Can you do something with Thea besides violate her during the nights?
No! Beside playing with her a little Thea still didn't have new scenes, her new event actually tied with Gabe side quest which one time she would come to MC house to play and meet Thea and then compliment her beauty and said MC have a very lovely wife

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
After you save gabe and you sleep with her is it supposed to be a sex scene?
No! It was just a sleep over moment, later you further the story and that's when Gabe would asking MC to sex training her in her house in the evening

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
If you choose to kill the Goblin King then he would order his underlings kill Gabe right in front of you, your MC would lose his mind and in a way succeed kill him with the cost of his life too
Other 2 option was just lead to 1 end: Gabe use flash magic to blind all the goblin and both escaped and live
Thanks, I tend to be cautious around games with rape tags...
Came across some really bad ones in the past.

Reactions: EvilLadyKitten

Shadow462

Sep 4, 2018
Hey thanks for this awsome game. Until now I like it. One question, does enybody also have the problem to get the eyeorb from sanders? I think if you forgot to give sanders the muffin from aeri or if you go to scarlett first, you can't get the eyeorb anymore, don't know if that hapend to anybody else.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Thanks, I tend to be cautious around games with rape tags...
Came across some really bad ones in the past.
The only rape scene that would make your blood boil would be Thea's rape and kill scene, if you when on the way to go to her village and choose to sell all the crystals to the merchant guy you will not have anything to kill the Imps thus she would be rape and killed

Reactions: GraveXMachina

sarumas

Nov 7, 2017
Bunis
it was not so hard to adapt the old savegames via the console,a litte bit annoying but managable.just add every missing variable into the console and it will be fine.i was finally able to play it through without restarting the whole game.

heyyoo

Jun 1, 2018
does anyone have a save at end from 0.4 but useable in 0.5? because i can't use mine :/

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes