Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
Sure, I can still play the game but there is no message saying we reached level max for current version. And beyong that I didn't to play as a shut-in bookworm to level up only one time. I would like to be able to play the game as a mage, not as a warrior.

I find it very strange that the MC didn't even think to use his spell during combat. Invisibility would have been nice against the imps and perhaps it would have worked against alpha falcon.

Last edited:

Erosoft

Jun 19, 2017
This is great! But I have a couple of questions.

1. How are we supposed to get three Alpha Falcons if the game turns to night after hunting one? I go to hunt in the afternoon. I've tried everything and it simply appears to be impossible. The only thing I can say to Eve is "nothing."

2. How are we supposed to meet the priestess?

- You can only meet the priestess at night

- You can only enter the village during the day

- There is no way to pass time in the village

If these three assumptions are correct shouldn't it be impossible?

Reactions: Guz89 and Bunis

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
This is great! But I have a couple of questions.

1. How are we supposed to get three Alpha Falcons if the game turns to night after hunting one? I go to hunt in the afternoon. I've tried everything and it simply appears to be impossible. The only thing I can say to Eve is "nothing."

2. How are we supposed to meet the priestess?

- You can only meet the priestess at night

- You can only enter the village during the day

- There is no way to pass time in the village

If these three assumptions are correct shouldn't it be impossible?
you have to hunt the alpha falcon on three days.
you can pass time in the elf village by resting at eves house.

Reactions: BanditoMarito

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Impressive! Version 0.6 Beta is out for patreon already? Thought it was supposed to be release in early April, I must say you really work hard to release the new version 26 days early

Reactions: Bunis

Vinicius123

Jun 25, 2017
I can't get past the quest Who's the alpha, I've been hunting Alpha falcons everyday but the games doens't let me talk anything with eve, is there a solution?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Oh hell yes! Finally new update from 1 of my favorite, can't wait to have some fun with Thea. Not just that but my babe Gabe got 1 new scene too? FUCK YEAH

Jubileu01

May 17, 2020
I did like the game! The art and the story! I just think some H scenes coud be a little polished (the draw and art). Goodspeed dev!

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes