Rain90

Oct 26, 2019
There's definitely glitches... if you grind out for stats and don't complete many tasks eventually you get to the big Eve duel situation...after solving that all the quests you had prior too have disappeared from the notes and you're left with nothing. Can't progress at all.

Also the auto events that take up a whole day make it quite annoying especially with the eve duel requiring rigorous work in 7 days. Also glitches with Sander having the option to give you the orb. I had to restart twice for things to work properly.

Other then not being able to enjoy almost any of the game, it was fun.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think Gabe's route was good, but I did agreed that we need some anal sex with not just her but Evelyn and other too

Mihanya

Jul 10, 2020
Gabe's route was quite disappointing, feels unrewarding after building up the relationship. Hope Bunis will consider doing something else with her in the future.
I totally agree with you!
Through all the game, i was thinking that she is a best choice for MC, and focused solely on her route.
And when i complete the route, i was very disappointed, all the hints and etc from her and this is the end( I turn off a game right after this(

Jun 27, 2020
Is there guide for after update 0.2. Having some trouble with the elf village and can't figure out how to trigger getting revenge on the elf priestess.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Is there guide for after update 0.2. Having some trouble with the elf village and can't figure out how to trigger getting revenge on the elf priestess.
No! But you don't truly need a guide to do the village's event anyway, just carefully read the dialogues and follow with the direction and hint it given you. And the elf priestess scene was being moved to the Dream, so you must go back home and sleep to trigger it after complete the village's quest

Reactions: Bunis

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
yea im at the part where the priestess is tied up and the only option is to leave her am i missing something ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
yea im at the part where the priestess is tied up and the only option is to leave her am i missing something ?
No! It was the new change in this update because Patreon's don't like the priestess being raped so Dev move it to Dream scene, just go back to the town and sleep and the scene would come out

Reactions: Odin Eye Patch

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

don't mean to be pedantic but he's not sticking it in her pussy he's sticking it up her ass
im i being an ass for poniting it out yes yes i am

Last edited:
Reactions: Bunis

Bunis

Game Developer
Apr 26, 2018
How can I level up my sorcery skill ? I'm at 2 since multiple days even as a shut-in.
doesn't studying with Lori increase it?
2 is the max you need for the current content tho, so there won't be a problem.

4.40 star(s) 51 Votes